Nearly 70% Of Youth In Punjab Are In The Grip Of Drugs

Sukhdev89

hanji veer ji.. if u check the years carefully, u;ll notice that there are missing months,. that means that there are way more people took amrit the it has not listed over there.

i think everybody gotta sit on the same stage in order to tackle this problem..

Akj

Damdami Taksal,

Sant Samaj

Dodra

sgpc

all the other samparthas and jathas of the khalsa panth

rather then looking at the differences between the jatha's, we have to start more focus on the similarities. thats is the only way out of this problem..

right now itz like this... there is a lot of parchar going on in Punjab and in foreign countries...

itz like this we have a lot of zeros, i mean millions of zeros... and each zero repsesnts each parcharak... but if we put ONE in front of the ZEROS, it will become millions and billions

but if we don't put ONE in the front.. no matter how many zeros we have it will stay zero..

so that one will come when we sit together on the same stage.. and do parchar together..

thats all..

fateh..

this is the only solution

:goodpost: :whs: :vaheguru: :TH:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice post nd gud discusion ..

now abt problem of drugs ...drugs became a social part like u cant find any ocassion where alcohal is not served,the price of drugs is very low nd easliy avilable even in every village...abt 3 yrs ago there was one theka(wine shop) in 2 or 3 pinds but now u can find 2 or 3 thekas in every pind nd its true because punjab govt now change their plane in recant yrs..so thats the problem

on the other hands due to unemployment nd change in lifestyle poor people involving in drug smugling...lets take an example of my village..2 yrs bak all poor ppl(schedile caste ) sorri i dont want to use this word but i have to . so these ppl use to do labour on daily basis but now these people nd their nxt generation stop doing labour and start smugling drugs openly..now dont say here what cops doin.. its shameful to say that they are getting their commision and this business is now becoming bigger and bigger....when these people unable to supply the commision to cops they raid at those people's place and arrest them. after getting their money they r free for trade...so this is the situation of my pind n may be most of villages of punjab

other important cause for this is ...downfall of culture of punjab .. now in every music albums mostly songs are based on girls,jattisam,violance ,daru(drugs)...for example "je pini chad ti jattan ne fer kaun maaru lalkare" , " do cheejan jatt mangda daaru ghar di banduk 12 bore di"....etc..

lao kar lau gall...

so this media put lots of effect on youngsters nd they keep falling in the river of drugs...

i want to tell you that my school mates who were never taste any of drug ..now they all become DRUGIE NO.1 ...in just a small time span...

this is just my story ...punjab to big enough ..just amazin...what is happening there...

if u find something wrong above...

bhul chuk maaf

nice post nd gud discusion ..

now abt problem of drugs ...drugs became a social part like u cant find any ocassion where alcohal is not served,the price of drugs is very low nd easliy avilable even in every village...abt 3 yrs ago there was one theka(wine shop) in 2 or 3 pinds but now u can find 2 or 3 thekas in every pind nd its true because punjab govt now change their plane in recant yrs..so thats the problem

on the other hands due to unemployment nd change in lifestyle poor people involving in drug smugling...lets take an example of my village..2 yrs bak all poor ppl(schedile caste ) sorri i dont want to use this word but i have to . so these ppl use to do labour on daily basis but now these people nd their nxt generation stop doing labour and start smugling drugs openly..now dont say here what cops doin.. its shameful to say that they are getting their commision and this business is now becoming bigger and bigger....when these people unable to supply the commision to cops they raid at those people's place and arrest them. after getting their money they r free for trade...so this is the situation of my pind n may be most of villages of punjab

other important cause for this is ...downfall of culture of punjab .. now in every music albums mostly songs are based on girls,jattisam,violance ,daru(drugs)...for example "je pini chad ti jattan ne fer kaun maaru lalkare" , " do cheejan jatt mangda daaru ghar di banduk 12 bore di"....etc..

lao kar lau gall...

so this media put lots of effect on youngsters nd they keep falling in the river of drugs...

i want to tell you that my school mates who were never taste any of drug ..now they all become DRUGIE NO.1 ...in just a small time span...

this is just my story ...punjab to big enough ..just amazin...what is happening there...

if u find something wrong above...

bhul chuk maaf

Really true...

Many bhaiyas sell drugs too! Cigarettes became more and more common because of the Bhaiyas..

^^ spot on, this is exactly what Sant ji Dhadrian wale is always saying in the divaans.

hanji veer ji... this is wut the message i get when i listen to his divaans.. and until this message doesn't get in the mind of every person...

we will get attack..

we will have to suffer..

our sisters will get rape....

our youth will cut their hair..

our youth will stay on drugs..

our sisters will wounder around in the middle of night...

our brothers will commit suacide..

our fathers will also commit suacide because of their un ability to pay dept...

our sisters will cut into little piecies before they are even born...

our sisters will get burn alive b/c the girls family can't give (Dahage)...

this list will go on for ever and ever... just because of **US**

just cuz we don't want to understand the reality.. and fight among ourselves...

so it is natural that outside people will take adavtage..

better learn before itz too late..

fateh

it was really terrible to see how easily accessible drugs were in india when i last went. in one of the hospitals oneof the patients was a young boy of about 10 whom had numerous injection sites on his arms, when we told him he should stop doing drugs he just smiled.

in chandigarh i spoke to one youth whom had tried really strong drugs such as lsd and cocaine.

something needs to be done soon to stop all this.

Not too long ago there was a World Drug Report released by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, and it emerged that Panjab is apparently the world's number one transit point for the drug opium.

It is a well known fact in general that when tyrant Governments want to suppress a movement or nation, they will thrust drugs for illegal abusive use upon the people of the nation, and in particular the youth of that nation.

Panjab at present is ‘pumped’ with drugs throughout; it has become an open state for drug abuse.

The one or two Panthic Parchaaraks of the Khalsa Panth mentioned in this topic earlier have stated this openly many times.

WJKK WKF

Good posts

just to say that i could get drugs thuey are openly sold.... (dont do drugs dont worry).

I rememmber a sangat with some singhs and they were telling of this guy who was a complete aemilly (drug addict) and the familly went to see a sant who said leave him here they said baba ji we cannt is there no way else well he said some one will have to stay with him 24hrs a day he must not be left alone and not be let out of sight well the familly took him home and they would stay with him but he woul;d still stay high all the time.. they didnt understand how... (when they used go out of the house they used to obviously take hime with them and people would bump into him acting <Edited> or acting like beggers what they would really do is give him drugs!!!) any way they locked him up in a room no one had a key but one familly memmber and the windows had grills on them like they do. Any way he would still get vistors (freinds etc) and they would poke him with sticks and say things like <banned word filter activated> -- <banned word filter activated> aemily na hove. the faily would think they were taking the micky and thought them tormenting him would over all help.... but he would still stay high.... HERES WHY ... The freinds, would poke hime with sticks but where the bottom of the stick is normaly pure wood they would have an area where they would poke the drugs into and so when they poked him he would take the drugs.... SEE they just dont left you off.

One thing though thinking about the above posts ..... would the SGPC help or Hinder the project/talks....

Regards

BA51NGH

WJKK

WJKF

Always attempts made from all angles to smuggle drugs into Punjab..................................

Police foil bid to smuggle drugs

Monday, January 05, 2009

PESHAWAR: The Peshawar police Monday said it had foiled an attempt to smuggle drugs into Punjab from Peshawar and arrested two persons in this connection.

Addressing a press conference here, S.S.P Rural Nasir-ul-Mulk Bangash told that 2000-kg hashish was recovered during a search operation from a suspected truck on Charsadda road. He said charas was being smuggled into Punjab via Mohmand Agency.

Meanwhile, police registered a case against the two accused and initiated the interrogation.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=64162