3ho's Have Lost The Plot!

soorma84

ok, us 'punjabi' sikhs know that not all white sikhs are like those in the video. and i'm sure someone who knows who those people are will try and help them out in their lives. what annoys me though is when 'white' sikhs on sikh.net or whatever start saying white sikhs are more devout/pious/better than 'brown' sikhs. they then start saying things about forgetting 84 or that sikhs should ignore attacks on the community as it has happened often in our history.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, us 'punjabi' sikhs know that not all white sikhs are like those in the video. and i'm sure someone who knows who those people are will try and help them out in their lives. what annoys me though is when 'white' sikhs on sikh.net or whatever start saying white sikhs are more devout/pious/better than 'brown' sikhs. they then start saying things about forgetting 84 or that sikhs should ignore attacks on the community as it has happened often in our history.

i go to sikhnet all the time, never have a i heard any of these accusations, could you give me a link to these claims or are you making them up

All you who are judging all the 3h0 sikhs are hypocrits, first of all its against sikhi to judge a whole group of ppl, so you guys are no different then the guy smoking pot, secondly the guy smoking pot isn't 3h0 sikhs cause im from vancouver and have seen many white sikhs and most of them arn't 3ho, as well ive met 3h0 sikhs and non of them seemed hippy to me, i believe 3h0 sikhs inspire others towards sikhism and to be better sikhs

Funny thing is all you guys who are judging all the gora sikhs based on race or group are hypocrites and just as stupid as the guy smoking weed in that video

and you guys judging in here are to big of cowards to say anything to all the singh's who swear and fight in gurdwaras over tables and chairs or are taking money from the gurdwaras

Some of these "goray singhs" take their kakaars off while doing fun things, which is totally against gurmat, punj piaare tell you that you must not part from your kakaars especially not if you're going boating, etc. I certainly hope the people boating don't call themselves gursikhs because gursikhs don't take off their kakaars to do such things, and the kid smoking while kirpan on is just absurd. This in no way relates to 3HO as a whole, but the mindset of alot of goray singhs/singhnia.

Ever been to Punjab where they drink and consume many other intoxicants and wear kirpans? Now how about we classify all "Brown" Punjabi Sikhs into this category.

Sounds pretty unreasonable doesn't it.

Since when do Sikhs classify each other into "races", first Jatha's now skin tones. Great Job.

I think the only thing that has lost the plot is those categorizing Sikhs, generalizing groups and perpetuating stereotypes.

great post

What cult or group that boy belongs to matters not - unless that behaviour was reflective of the group in general (which it is not), coincidentally, he is a Yogi - he uses the standard 3HO salutation 'Satnaam' when the video ends, rather than Fat-heh.

It's understandable for people here to be upset - they should in turn not be judged. If any person pertaining to be a Sikh and saying Vaheguru whilst 'smoking' and swearing puts themself up on you tube - what response do they expect from Sikh devotees who will see this as someone publicly insulting the Sikh Marg. It only takes one silly little video like this to circulate and for hate groups to make the general public believe this is a Sikh norm.

Regarding the other videos, it's not anyones business. They are not insulting our faith, they are simply practicing their cult and culture.

3HOs, like every other group, have inspiring and not so inspiring people.

Most of us have been Sikhs for like 6 or 7 generations and still our children, siblings, and parents are wavering off the path

cutting kesh, cutting beards, taking drugs, having sex outside marriage...

These guys have only been into Sikhi for one or two generations

Yes where they are wrong they are wrong - but help them along the path.

At first with prem - but when all else fails.....

I never really used to think much about 3ho's but recently ive come across a few videos on youtube which show me how messed up they really are..i aint a perfect sikh myself but if im lacking in my jeevan and doing the wrong things at least i know im doing wrong but these guys justify everything!

Video 1: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytmf-xsPmY0

A young so called singh..u can see his gatra so he is most likely amrithdari or just wearing a kirpan..and he is smoking weed..he says in the video 'i am a sikh of the guru & im not wearing my dastar because im about to wash my hair & he says waheguru whilst coughing from the effects of the smoke

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana (intoxicants for pleasure), fish (meat) and wine (alcohol), no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow they will go to hell. Ang- 1377

Video 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hKYWDl0NYkY&...re=channel_page

A video of a bhangra show showing amritdhari men and women dancing whilst the crowd cheers them on..notice how the men pick up the women and carry them off the stage

For the sake of Maya, they set the stage and dance, but they are in love with duality, and they obtain only sorrow. ||6||

The love of Maya makes this mind dance, and the deceit within makes people suffer in pain.

but if they are emotionally attached to Maya, then the Messenger of Death shall hunt them down

People shout out loud and move their bodies,

Let your true and perfect tune be the subjugation of your love of Maya, and let yourself dance to the Shabad. ||3||

ang 121

Video 3: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqfq4fCPH7s&...re=channel_page

more 'tantric dancing' 1 of them is wearing a chola man!

video 4: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0FvnoxM3h5s

1 day a singhani wearin a dastar and bana now its a woman with a patka in shorts?

video 5: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tbY8pmB7MkM&...re=channel_page

taking the mick out of gurujis crown?

video 6: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Irgx_xu8Fwg

more so called singhanis in swim suits showing off their cleveage for the whole wide world to see

sangat ji take it how you want...but for the sikhs who do belive what they are doing is wrong please message these people and comment on their videos and tell them the reasons for what they are doing are wrong.. not to mention the 3ho's have also allowed gay marriages and justified most of their manmat using sikhi..so please try educate these people n maharaj di kirpa they get abit of sense

VWAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA! VWAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Waho Waho Gobind Singh Apey Gur Chela!

All praises to Sat Guru Nanak, who using the light was the one that brought us out the darkness...

The link in your post, the first one contains a Sikh smoking Marijuana.

That is me.

I would like to discuss my view on this and I hope that you are able to read it without foaming from the mouth and wishing hell upon me.

The world is dying. The way we gather fuel, paper, food is killing earth. I DEMAND my Sikh brothers to read up on the plant HEMP. It can be used to make all of these things whilst REPAIRING AND SAVING Earth! It can be used to make the best fuel, it's seeds have the most enzymes and proteins of ANY seed on earth, and it's flowering tops can be used as a safe medicine.

Smoking Marijuana is not harmful for the body, this has been proven and I can give you some sources proving it if you would like...

It is said that I am a recovering "Meth addict."

This is not true, I am a recovering HEROIN addict on a horrible medication called METHADONE. This Methadone I tell you brothers, destroys the body and mind. For it not Bhang and praise of Waheguru I would be sick in bed.

During the Gurus time the world was not being raped and destroyed for resources. But now sadly it is, and HEMP can change all this!

The drug companies are profiting off your suffering, they realize the medicinal effects of Marijuana and want to hide it.

My brothers, GOOGLE: Jack Herer - The Emperor Has No Clothes and you will see these words I speak are out of love for Earth and not greed or lust!

I believe that Marijuana is one of the most effective medications, smoked or eating or drank or sublingually absorbed (under the tounge.)

I work with sick AIDS and CANCER patients that can't even eat or sleep, and with Bhang they are able to do both and enjoy their lives. I have seen depressed and Bi polar patients who can not even get out of bed, smoke pot, then be able to sing the praises of god for they are able to get out of bed and see the glory that he has created! Instead of them feeling as if they have been doomed to depression...

I understand that I will be dissowned as I have already gotten a lot of greif for my beliefs, but I can not turn away from the truth...

HEMP WILL SAVE THE WORLD!

BOLE SO NIHAL!

PS:

I am not yet Amritdhari (will be soon) and have NOTHING to do with 3ho, other then the fact that through them I found out about Sikhi... I am also 19 years old, not 14.