3ho's Have Lost The Plot!

soorma84

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

sab toh pehla topic da naa he galt aaa ...samjho if one sikh frm any jatha does bad poora jatha badnaam ta ne ho sakda..jathe nu we chado ek singh if he does bad poori koum karab ya ?

so remove this 3ho and write some singhs did bad..rae plot de gal..they are much rehtwan singh and bibis then me dont know abt others.

sangato benti daas de aa ya aa sab na vekho..enu vekhan naal mun ich koi changee khyal ne aonge..aappa apde aap nu vekhye that much much important baki rab rakhaa.

if iv said wrong anything mafee deo.....

akaaalll he akaallll

wjkk wjkf

I watched a few videos, I think the biggest flaw above all is the fact that some have managed to create an imaginary link between a white Sikh and 3HO. For example, the marijuana video, I don't see how that has been or can be linked to 3HO at all.

Also, why is that when one Sikh does something stupid and all Sikhs are categorized and respresented by these actions we throw a fit, and then the next second we do the same to ourselves as witnessed by this thread?

^^^ Fully Agreeeeed ^^^

wjkk wjkf

sab toh pehla topic da naa he galt aaa ...samjho if one sikh frm any jatha does bad poora jatha badnaam ta ne ho sakda..jathe nu we chado ek singh if he does bad poori koum karab ya ?

so remove this 3ho and write some singhs did bad..rae plot de gal..they are much rehtwan singh and bibis then me dont know abt others.

sangato benti daas de aa ya aa sab na vekho..enu vekhan naal mun ich koi changee khyal ne aonge..aappa apde aap nu vekhye that much much important baki rab rakhaa.

if iv said wrong anything mafee deo.....

akaaalll he akaallll

:BOW:

spacer.gif

Punjabi sikhs do worst things than 3ho sikhs. We all can't be perfect.

Good point !

I've watched the Video. The kid is a total iidiot high out of his brains.

But I believe this does not represent the practices of 3HO.

Nowhere on the video description does it state he is part of 3HO.

Nor does he himself state he is part of 3HO.

From what i know 3HO do not use drugs nor encourage others to do so.

They focus alot on yoga and are against intoxicants of any kind. Because taking intoxicants would be contradictory to doing yoga.

He has clearly been mis-guided by a group though.

Which group has misguided him remains unknown?

Perhaps some1 should message him and ask him which organisation got him into sikhi?

Then when we learn this , we can make a topic about how that group is mis-guiding people.

Some of these "goray singhs" take their kakaars off while doing fun things, which is totally against gurmat, punj piaare tell you that you must not part from your kakaars especially not if you're going boating, etc. I certainly hope the people boating don't call themselves gursikhs because gursikhs don't take off their kakaars to do such things, and the kid smoking while kirpan on is just absurd. This in no way relates to 3HO as a whole, but the mindset of alot of goray singhs/singhnia.