True Saints - Who Are They?

Guest lostindarkness

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shastr
Sant Ajit Singh ji from Hansali (Punjab)

... and listen to this katha paaji/penji from Sant Kartar Singh ji if you want to know about real Sants

Katha

there u go. i would also recommend baba ji.

baba ajit singh ji is one those bharamgianis who has had bharamgian ever since they were born. very rare person.

When a Student is ready the Master finds him/her.

So immerse yourself in vairaag and bhagti and the Master will find you.

An Indian sage once said, "God I do not know where you are, but you know exactly where I am, so you come and find me." Don't confuse this with laziness, instead there is great Trust and Bhaavna in the statement, let us build such virtues and you will meet your Teacher, your Master, your Guide.

Let there be NO doubt about it,....'he who seeks, finds'!

if we all had the same pyaas to meet sri guru granth sahib ji, im sure our jeevans would automatically elevate to new highs.

unfortunately the mentality shown in this thread, is exactly what our enemies are exploiting at the moment.

go to india and take your pick, its like a candy shop, there is a sant mahapursh brahmgiani in every pind these days.

stay in sangat of guru saheb and rehitvaan focussed gursikhs, this is enough to ferry you across the worldy ocean. meeting a TRUE mahapursh is a blessing which we have no control over.. its all down to whats written on your forehead. even then if they were true mahapursh they would only direct you to guru saheb

waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh

sants are brought into this world by Guru Ji to help us in our life and to bring people more closer to god. There are loads of sants like sant jarnail singh ji, sant isher singh ji rara sahib, sant randhir singh ji, sant attar singh ji. i could go on forever on the list of sants there was.

but today in our generation there are alot of fake sants wo are not really sants but acting like one ( rahim singh sacha sauda wale) people like this are not true sants but call themselves sants and get people to offer them money and other stuff. this is wrong and is making people beleive less in sants.

im sorry if i have offended anyones views i didn't mean to.

Guru kirpa kareh on us.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh pyaroo.

:3singh3:

Guest _harman_

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

This is the first time im doing this i was just searching for a Hukumnama ang and i started to read blogs I dont know if your

serious or if you still read this blog but i used to have a hair cut and was down the wrong path and know the only reason i wake up in the morning is with the hope of meeting Guru Nanak Dev Ji i will never be able to understand how god can loves us so amazingly. It was a Baba Ji's sangat and hurts me to try explain it anymore because this story is to beatiful to try too explain trusting this site i will leave an old email address of mine if you are still searching maybe we can share our thoughts casue talking in person is so hard that i find typing impossible haha gonefishinn@hotmail.com

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

please forgive me if i hurt anyones feelings

Guru roop cyber sangat ji,

I have wandered from saint to saint like the bhatts said in Guru Granth Sahib Ji,

"rehiou sa(n)th ho ttol saadhh bahuthaerae ddit(h)ae ||

I have been searching for the Saints; I have seen so many Holy and spiritual people."

But I read again and again as it says in Gatha,

"paramaano parajanth aakaaseh dheep loa sikhanddaneh | gashaen nain bhaaraen naanak binaa saadhoo n sidhaathae |2|

Even if the mortal could reduce himself to the size of an atom, and shoot through the ethers, worlds and realms in the blink of an eye, O Nanak, without the Holy Saint, he shall not be saved. ||2||"

Is there any blessed saint in the world who the sangat can recomend I go to who can help me through the darkness?

Sei Pyaare Mel Jinaa Miliya Tera Naam Chit Aavae!

• 3 weeks later...
waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh

sants are brought into this world by Guru Ji to help us in our life and to bring people more closer to god. There are loads of sants like sant jarnail singh ji, sant isher singh ji rara sahib, sant randhir singh ji, sant attar singh ji. i could go on forever on the list of sants there was.

but today in our generation there are alot of fake sants wo are not really sants but acting like one ( rahim singh sacha sauda wale) people like this are not true sants but call themselves sants and get people to offer them money and other stuff. this is wrong and is making people beleive less in sants.

im sorry if i have offended anyones views i didn't mean to.

Guru kirpa kareh on us.

Waheguroo ji ka khalsa waheguroo ji ki fateh pyaroo.

:3singh3:

Nicely put! Watching youtube videos of Sant Isher Singh Ji really hits me hard!

Waheguru!