Martial Arts And Removing Kakkar

Guest Grace

of course ur not. its not like a item of jewllery. i do mixed martial arts, and riot training as part of my work. which means i have to kit up in full riot gear and kick peoples <banned word filter activated>. my kirpan 7 inches long and has never caused me a prob. never will either. be strong god will help

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

I have some questions too :)

Would it be ok to tie an extra kara inside keski and then take the one on my wrist off?

Also, if someone here happens to have experience.. what is the best way to tie dastaar if one does martial arts that includes throws? (i've been a bit worried about this.. :umm: )

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

I have some questions too :)

Would it be ok to tie an extra kara inside keski and then take the one on my wrist off?

Also, if someone here happens to have experience.. what is the best way to tie dastaar if one does martial arts that includes throws? (i've been a bit worried about this.. :umm: )

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Nope, that will break the punj kakaari rehit I feel. Place of keeping kirpan and kangha can be altered for some time but NOT karra and kachehra. Karra on the wrist is a kakaar and anywhere else is NOT A KAKAAR.

Nope, that will break the punj kakaari rehit I feel. Place of keeping kirpan and kangha can be altered for some time but NOT karra and kachehra. Karra on the wrist is a kakaar and anywhere else is NOT A KAKAAR.

Okay, that seems true, now that i think about :)

I read in some earlier thread that one can cover it with a sweatband, which seems like a better idea.

Better than asking other people...ASK yourself!

Do what your heart agrees with. If you can tolerate your empty wrist for some time, then tie up your kara inside your Dumalla/Keski. This way your kara is still on your body since Kes are also a part of your body. Same with your Shree Sahib. =)

But if you feel that "NO, I can't take off my kara because it doesn't feel good". Then NO, don't do it. Don't take it off.

Because...

aisaa kamm moolay na keechai jit ant pachhotaa-ee-ai.

Don't do anything that you will regret for in the end.

Your SOUL is your biggest helper...The answers it gives you are of GOD---itself! =)

Listen to it.