The Sikh Channel - Worlds 1st Dedicated Sikh Tv Channel

KIRTANSEVAUK

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a personal point of view I am just dissapointed that people hide behind usernames, post on public forums but then never have the guts to contact me directly to get the real side of the story. They cant do anything themselves and they dont want to let others do anything!

Veer jee - it was never my intent to pull you down. I've repeatedly said I support The Sikh Channel project. However, the transparency of the financial affairs in relation to the seva you do is an absolute necessity. This may save you from accusations in the future, and hopefully we have clarified some issue in front of the Sangat. BTW, reason I did not discuss this directly with you, as I have on previous occasions, is so the whole Sangat can get such clarification.

Best of luck :)

Waheguroo

Vaheguru

Veer Ji

Dont get disapointed this is just the beginning, people are going to want to tear you apart...... be strong, Maharaj Kirpa Karan, this is such a big seva, and like anything with money involved people are concerned about what is going on due to so many corrupt people ruining the reputation of sikhs. Some are out just to exploit the situation, others like this veer just want clarification which is reasonable....

Money/Profit has to be made, to fund other seva and projects and to develop other facilites of the channel and for future security etc .

We dont want this channel to come on then a year or two down the line have it taken off..... its the first of its kind and we want it to be the best.... and yes the Sangats channel.......... never forget the sangats input

Wow! This is soooo nice! How can the sangat help to get his channel broadcasted as fast a possible?...

Will this be a commerical channel, if so, can you make sure, the commericals advertise correct stuff, e.g. Atta (flour), not like Claim today, due to them being wrongly advertised, e.g. 100% compersian, when my dad, only got 10% of the compersian...

p.s. can i advertise the Sikh Channel's website in my signature on Sikh Sangat? even though I have no affilate with this channel?

Sangat Ji we have a temporary logo for channel at the moment but would ideally need the best logo possible so if you can design a better logo... go for it!!!!! icon_e_biggrin.gif

You have the chance to design your very own logo which will represent The Sikh Channel.

This is the one we have at the moment.

site_logo.gif

Also a dedicated forum has been setup for the project @ http://forum.thesikhchannel.com