Your Reaction To Interfaith Marriage

Van80crimsfu

Guest fordcapri

Mixed faith and nixed race marriages should be banned. Our people need to fix up get stricted with their kids.

Pussing footing around with left wing liberal views make you weak.

Mixed faith and nixed race marriages should be banned. Our people need to fix up get stricted with their kids.

Ja, du ist mein Fuhrer. Sieg Heil!

Seriously though, how the hell would you get it banned? Strict parents cause their children to rebel or to turn into nutters. But if you are too liberal (i.e. you dont care about your kids) then that is just opening the door to trouble. Try and be reasonable, but if the kids make such choices just kick them out the house, thats what my parents used to say to me.

i believe that when a Sikh girl marries a non-Sikh, she is telling Guru ji ki menu tera ditta roop pasand nahi ..menu teri bakshi dastaar, kesh, 5K's .. kuch wi changa nahi lagda ..me apna rasta alag chun leya hai ..hun tu mera Guru nahi ..

It hurts a lot! :closedeyes:

i think that if the person is religious and truly believes in the Guru Ji's belief they shouldnt really.However we are all human and made of one light and religions just divide us but all religions lead to God.Personally,I wouldnt because I feel it is wrong.But if your not too religious then no one can really stop them because in the end they will do what they want.However as a parent I think you should sit her/he down and make her be aware of future issues and also of how you may feel about this.

Guest fordcapri

Do you think that mixed race marriages between two Sikhs should also be banned?

Tricky one that, most Sikhs are Punjabis yes theres man white Sikhs in USA, i think the marrying some of same religion is more important than race.

If can get the relgion the same then colour dont matter much getting both wrong is a disaster.

Here in England you see many black men with white women, you hardley see any black women with white man, as for punjabi women well unforntanlty they do go with pakistani men, you will only see a pakistani girl with a pakistani man.

I say stick to to your own kind.

I personally think that marrying from the same religion is the ONLY important thing. But in a way, that matters only to the people who really live according to their faith. Though of course there's always the chance that they get interested in religion later in life.

I guess the race thing also depends on the person and how narrow-minded or accepting they are. I don't believe that one loses one's culture or anything like that by marrying someone from different backround. It just gives a chance to learn more :)

i believe that when a Sikh girl marries a non-Sikh, she is telling Guru ji ki menu tera ditta roop pasand nahi ..menu teri bakshi dastaar, kesh, 5K's .. kuch wi changa nahi lagda ..me apna rasta alag chun leya hai ..hun tu mera Guru nahi ..

Well said. :goodpost:

Guru Sahib Ji and Sikhi comes first and foremost :gatka-singhni: . everything else is irrelivant

Same thing if a Sikh boy marries a non-Sikh girl!