Please Read

SarabhaPanjab

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=60280948783&ref=ts

On Tuesday 3rd February, Satnam Singh Gurwara (Home Office Ref: G1154308), aged 16, was arrested by the Home Office when he and his dad went to sign at Dallas Court in Manchester. He was locked up in the Pennine House Detention Centre at Terminal Two of Manchester Airport.

On Saturday he was transferred to Campsfield Detention Centre in Oxfordshire, over 150 miles away from his family and friends.

His mum, Peretpal(39) and dad, Rewandar (46) and his sisters Jasmeen(17) and Simran(12) want their brother back.

On 18th November 2004, when he was 12, Satnam was kidnapped by the Taliban in Kabul, Afghanistan. Injured and then released two days later, the family endured constant threats until they sold what they had and fled to the UK in April 2007.

This Sikh family live in Bolton. Satnam is a Student at Bolton Community College. They need your support.

Please join this group and help us to help Satnam.

WHAT TO DO:

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL (see example posted on wall below) TO:

ukbapublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

and

citto@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Ask for the immediate release of Satnam Singh Gurwara!

If you could copy in paul.maurins@ntlworld.com and ben.hickman@rapar.org.uk we can keep a check on what's going on.

Ben Hickman

Contact Info

Email:

Office:

19 Cloister Street, Bolton BL1 3JX

Manchester, United Kingdom

Release Satnam Singh Gurwara:

Home Office Ref: G1154308

I am calling for the immediate release of Satnam Singh Gurwara from custody and his return home to his family. This email represents a declaration of no confidence in your practice. I would ask that this declaration and the many others you will receive, be taken as evidence that you are not acting in a humane way towards this young person or his family. Satnam belongs to us, give him back.

The lack of response gives me incredible hope that if I were in that position I would have support from friend-Sikhs.

If you want more info into the Laws of Britain, check out the documentary series "Britz"

Basically, it is a law that takes away peoples human rights, if they have anything to do with Islamic extremism, they can detain you, strip search you, torture you by any means depending on how close you have contacts to foreign militancy groups

They tap your phones, monitor you by undercover agents, CCTV your every action.

Based on this law, they could easily have taken him in due to the kidnapping alone, which of course is a grievance of innocence to begin with

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites...itz/issues.html

http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/B/britz/

Yeah i watched the drama Britz, when it aired last year, was an eye opener.....but is that why this boy was detailed? This is truly horrifying..........to do that to a 16 yr old.....but is that INDEED why they are detaining him? They fear he is part of a terrorist organisation?

Was that the law enforced to detain him?