Guru Nanak Dev Ji Born A Non Muslim Thanks To Brave Hindus?

Starsingh

Well, i have another way we can look at it...

If u want to measure the effectiveness of the combined Hindu resistance movement:

653-1469 is 900 years of mughal rule. But even uptill the birth of the khalsa (1699) the mughal rule was still strong there. So its well over 1100 years that mughals had their rule.

u can say the region stayed under slavery for over 1100 years (under mughal rule).

Sikhi came around 1469. But khalsa took birth just over 300 years ago. IT made it's duty to liberate the region from oppression by an organised military force.

So if you want to measure the effectiveness of the Hindu resistance movement compared to the sikh, we can say:

The hindu resistance movement was not able to liberate the region in 1100 years..

But The khalsa was able to liberate the region from mughal oppression from taking birth in 1699, in just a short while, because mughal rule ended in mid 19th century.

So we can conclude that Khalsa eradicated mughal rule in around 150 years or so, compared to the hindu resistance being at it for over 1100 years and still not succeeding.

would u not agree with this ?

All anti-hindu thoughts aside . I think this is an accurate way of looking at it.

Its not dis-crediting any hindu resistance against the mughals, but its looking at the overall effectiveness..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly lets get this straight up -

Guru Nanak was not there because of someone else whether Hindu or Muslim - he was there because of the hukam of Akaal Purakh -end of

secondly - the Mughals were not in Punjab for 900 years - they only just arrived in the lifetime of Guru Nanakdevji under their king Babur.

Other Muslims had been in Punjab under different Turk invaders and Afghans for the previous 400 years at least

when you look at India at the time fo Guru Nanakdevji it was a collection of loads of different countries .

West Punjab was mostly Muslim - the eastern side and the Punjab hills were Hindu

Muslim states

Delhi Sultanate under the Lodhi kings

Bahmani Kingdom of the Deccan South India

Bengal

Gujurat and Malwa

Hindu States

Rajput Confedaracy under Rana Sanga

Vijaynagar of South India

Orrisa

Assam and eastern India

Gondwana

it was into this endless battles between Hindus and Muslims that the first master appeared to give the message of God

The Hindus had beaten the Arabs but they couldnt chuck out the later Muslims - that was left to the Tenth Master

Matheen :

1. At the time of guru Nank Dev ji's birth Sikander Lodhi was King, he was an Afghan not mughal.

these peopLe had a very clear agenda to RULE , Conquer and CONVERT

The Mughals only arrived in 1520.

2. Chhokranwala said :

Other Muslims had been in Punjab under different Turk invaders and Afghans for the previous 400 years at least - (BEFORE Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Birth)

AGREED

When you look at India at the time of Guru Nanakdevji it was a collection of loads of different countries -

Wrong KINGDOMS - NOT COUNTRIES! .

West Punjab was mostly Muslim - the eastern side and the Punjab hills were Hindu

Muslim states

Delhi Sultanate under the Lodhi kings

Bahmani Kingdom of the Deccan South India

Bengal

Gujurat and Malwa

Hindu States

Rajput Confedaracy under Rana Sanga

Vijaynagar of South India

Orrisa

Assam and eastern India

Gondwana

It seems going by what u just said the that the Hindus were still in control of the mroe powerful states/fiefdoms in the region?

Firstly, it is not possible to be born into any religion, that is a most ridiculous notion. If my father is a Doctor I am not automatically a doctor.

Secondly, to say that If Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born into a Muslim family there would be no Sikhi, is an extremely disrespectful and devious statement on many different levels. Firstly by this statement you insinuate that Sikhi has its ideological roots in Hinduism, and then even worse attribute all of Guru Nanak Dev Ji's work to having a Hindu background! The very fact that Guru Nanak Dev Ji is the LORD HIMSELF , the perfect Guru, the eternal jot, seems to be irrelevent to you.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji's coming to this world and brining of Sikhi was no chance happening and certainly not a by product of a Hindu upbringing.

I would like to reiterate that Dhan Dhan Nirankar Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj and as a result the Sikh Panth owe nothing to anyone, and Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Sache Patsha, the lord himself came of his OWN ACCORD and with his OWN POWER. The Guru, the Lord himself is aad sach jugaad sach hai bhi sach, everything that happens is under Guru Maharaj's control. Hindus had nothing to do with Guru Maharaj, this really is kaljug, the people who need to be saved are saying that without them their wouldn't be the saviour! What AKIRTGHANA!

Finally, it is quite apparent that you are in fact a Hindu being a <banned word filter activated>. Now please go and bathe a stone in milk, kthxbai.

AGAR NA HOTE GURU GOBIND SINGH TA SUNAT HOTI SABH KI.

I had very interesting talk with a learned Sikh history working at the library in havelock gurdwara and the conversation basically went like this and ended with a question :

1. India was first attcked in 652 by the Turkhs - Muslims

2. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born a Hindu in 1469

3. Therefore India was defended between 652 - 1469 ( 900 years) by brave HINDUS, which ensured that by the time of Guru Nanaks birth he was born a HINDU

4. Had these HINDUS not defended India so well ( between 652-1469), the whole of PUNJAB would have been Muslim by the time Guru Nanak was born, and he himslef would have been born a Muslim ,and hence no SIKHI???

5. These Punjabi Hindus are our ANCESTORS!!! So who were they? I respect BRAVERY from any religion and race so I give these poeple RESPECT!

BUT WHO WERE THEY? ANYONE KNOW BOUT THIS PERIOD 652 TO 1469?

I would say someones got an twisted agenda here Yaar. My prognosis would is for you to be less HARDCORE YAAR and be more honourable & righteous as a true Sikh is. Thats if you are truely a Sikh :gg:

1. I find it very hard to believe that with such a VICIOUS, EVIL Oppressor such as the MUSLIMS any religion could survive without FIGHTING BACK, esp over the period fo 900 years!

2. For the 100th time I was ASKING ABOUT 652 - 1469 NOT what happened after Guru Nanak Dev Ji's BIRTH, DUH!!!!

3. Obviously no one knows botu that period, thats why they keep talkin bout after 1469!

THIS I FIND TO BE INTERESTING TO RESEARCH ABOTU AND FIND OUT ABOUT, AS I NEVER DISCUSSED IT B4!

PS: Akal Purkh di fauj, dont ever question me botu being sikh, u try being a sikh urself first boy! A sikh doesnt fear asking questions or the answers!

1. I find it very hard to believe that with such a VICIOUS, EVIL Oppressor such as the MUSLIMS any religion could survive without FIGHTING BACK, esp over the period fo 900 years!

2. For the 100th time I was ASKING ABOUT 652 - 1469 NOT what happened after Guru Nanak Dev Ji's BIRTH, DUH!!!!

3. Obviously no one knows botu that period, thats why they keep talkin bout after 1469!

THIS I FIND TO BE INTERESTING TO RESEARCH ABOTU AND FIND OUT ABOUT, AS I NEVER DISCUSSED IT B4!

PS: Akal Purkh di fauj, dont ever question me botu being sikh, u try being a sikh urself first boy! A sikh doesnt fear asking questions or the answers!

Actually, you also made a seriously insulting statement about my Guru and his panth, I believe I have replied to that ludicrous point of yours. If Hindus were able to look after their back for that amount of time, then good on them and it would be silly to deny that, however to make a link between Hindu's defending themselves and Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj is simply disgustingly wrong and wreaks of propaganda of a certain group.