Tight Dastar? :(

Dukh Nivaran

WJKK, WJKF

Hey all, erm I got a problem, my dumalla is so loose you could just take it off like a hat :( , what's worse when I do Gatka or PE it is almost off my head and I get Singhs giving me advice but none of it seems to work, btw I do the knot at the back method. Somebody help me out, please.

not entirely . u have to then tie the keski correctly otherwise ur dastar will still be loose. have you tried a different way of starting of rather than tying a not at the back. try covering your head with the begining of your kapra then start your dastar. have a secure lar first which just goes around the head then start your prper neat lar. your dastar can also be loose if your material is too thick. try getting used to a thin kapra its much easier to tie it tight with a thin one.

MAL MAL!!!!!! lol its really light kapra n u can tie it proper tightly, the lar also come out neat automatically.

buh, if ur not using mal mal, wet ur dastaar lightly before you tie it, and after you have tied it, wet it again, lightly, this will keep it tight.

ooh, n u might need to change the knot at the back method, start of some otherway, possibly by knotting one end of the kapra around your joora.

lastly tie a bunga, it might help, aslong as you have a good keski, ur dastaar should come out fine

• 2 weeks later...