Whats Gobind Sadan?

kuthaman

What is Gobind Sadan. I watched some of there videos and it seems they are some what on the main path for sikhi. Its not as bad as radhasoami stuff, but still I am a little apprehensive when they state all prophets are the same. Curious if any one has any information. I really am curious to find out if they fall under the label of cult.

Gobind Sadan was led by Baba Virsa Singh. They promote interfaith knowledge.

However, BJP donated 100 corore rupees in the late 1990s. They are fundamentally against Akal Takht maryada. When I was in Delhi (specifically 2006) I hear one of their sewadaars say that 'Gobind of the Sikhs was a hindu soldier !' He went on about some other rubbish that Gurmat is based on hinduism.

They are bad -stay away.

• 1 year later...

Dear Brothers.

if one doesnt know 100% should not speak bad about anyone.. Gobind Sadan is Rooted in the Sikh tradition and the universal teachings of its Gurus, Gobind Sadan, "God's House Without Walls,.. At Gobind Sadan from last 4 decades Guru Granth Saheb is been recited and respected. At Gobind Sadan USA after 9/11 americans burnt Gobind Sadan complex and it was found that everything was burnt excpet Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth both were untouched by fire. Please spread the truth. Instead of listening to rumors and negative information, You can see videos on youtube and decide yourself.. thanks

dear khalistani brother.. this is for you.

Speaking flase things and hateredness wont make you right..speaking false things wont prove you right anywhere.. I will pray to Akal Purakh that he puts you on right path and take you out from spreading hatredness and start spreading love everywhere...

And SGGS says - Sab Gobind hai.. Gobind Bin nai koi.... So he is everywhere even inside Indira also... brother check inside yourself..

love u brother..

I believe that Baba Virsa Singh was an udasi sikh. The center itself seems to be set up as an interfaith centre to promote tolerance and mutual understanding. So far, I have not seen any dodgy stuff from them.

singh is king, just because a follower of theirs may have said bad stuff, it doesn't mean that what he says is representative of their teachings. Just like how nangs who get messed up on nasha aren't representative of nihang teachings.