Re:

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no fan of Islamists but these guys have a point. If Panjab was raided for its resources (which it was in the Anglo-Sikh wars) and Sikhs protested like this, they would be in the right.

The problem is that when Muslims do the same thing themselves they go blind and deaf. But the Iraq war was complete bulltatti.

I'm my opinion it is WASP imperialism.

BTW, luckily the only resources we have left in Panjab are subjees and danaay and seriously hard working folk! If we had oil we might have been "rushed" like this.

i'll be honest and say why are there military parades now? it never used to happen, but now it happens all the time. and lets face it, in the british army not every soldier is a saint. but then again these mullah-rices aren't much better.

Good point. Why these parades all of a sudden?

It's like they are rubbing an illegal war in people's boothis?

No one are bigger chors than the WASPs, but when it comes to straight zulmi behaviour, the other side are the champions.

VJKK VJKF

Why is the muslim complaining about british troops only? Please note the following:-

There are murders going on in pakistan - where muslims are killing muslims each day, are they complaining about that? Go to the pakistani embassy in the UK and put up your banners their aswell!

What about saudi arabia allowing their airzone to be used to carry out missions in iraq, are british muslims complaining at the saudi embassy? why not? Go to the Saudi embassy in the Uk and put your banners up there as well!

There was a iran-iraq war that carried on for years and years, again muslims killing muslim? did british muslims complain at the

iranian and iraq embassies in the UK then? No! Why not?

These people are 2 faced, they want the british government to backdown to their every demand! Its got nothing to do with foreign policy, all they want is an islamic state in the Uk - So slowly they can introduce

Islam into this country and eventually Sharia law!

Thats what all this is about! Nothing else!

VJKK VJKF

I cannot see why they are blaming the troops, they are there to follow orders.

If they have any problems, they really should be demonstrating against the government and the politicians, they are the ones orchestrating things.

The thing I found weird about this is that the parade was happening in Luton of all places, where there is a large Pakistani muslim community.

That's one thing I cannot understand about Pakistanis, they always play up to be at the forefront of any muslim related issues (Palestine/Israel/Chechnya/Kashmir/Iraq), yet when the US forces bomb inside Pakistani territory (like what is happening in the tribal areas), you never see any non Pakistani demonstrating, no one really cares for the Pakistanis.

However, there is going to be a tipping point somewhere down the line,as could be seen were a couple of goreh were arrested for confronting the protestors, and unfortunatley because we are all "Asian", we as Sikhs will get caught up in the crossfire.