The Sikh Channel

satty2007

to the previous post by sikh channel

- he even changed his appearance there and then ? - that doesnt change him inside and his beliefs (no problem with his beliefs if he wants to follow pakandi baba in his own private life)

- There are a lot of friction between organisations and individuals in the panth. Its our policy to give people chances. Yes, there are certain groups which are blatently ex communicated from the panth and as such, we do not allow them on despite them attempting to get on air = what a joke - are naamdharis clearly not ex communicated from the panth??

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is easy to vet someone's parchar on the TV, however, one-on-one the person has full freedom to openly talk about their beliefs. The danger of allowing a naamdhari on your stage is that you are building his profile within the audience (the sangat) and almost authenticating anything they may say afterwards in a disscussion within another environment.

VaheguruJiKaKhalsaVaheguruJiKiFateh!

Thank you. That is the point I was trying to get across too. The parcharak wore his Naamdhari bana openly and maybe panthified his dastaar and verbally said the Fateh of the panth. Underlying issue is that if the Sikh Channel is not careful the digital tv platform will be used for building peoples public profiles which can then be used to get their foot in the door within other panthic arenas.

oh look - i follow a jatha which doesnt believe in all of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj or Sri Dasam Granth or Sri Sarbloh Granth or any other Bani but you know what? these dudes over here who do recite Bani & have managed to remember how to do Kirtan properly i'm gonna rip it out of them just to make myself feel better about being the skidmark on the kachhera of the Panth that i am.

this is clearly hate for a person's or rather a collective group of people's faith...

is this what Guru Nanak said for us to be arguing about? I am not going to even justify this with a quote from Gurbani as it has become clear that you don't want to accept it, even though it is our Guru.

One message to one of the message authors above, you say that Guru Gobind Singh ji were true Akaal Purakh's avataar, what makes you so sure that 'Guru/Baba/Sant/Bhai Sahib/Saint Jagjit Singh', isn't a 'roop' of Akaal Purakh?

Anyway you have fun 'bashing' other people's belief and if you are SO sure that Sri Akaal ji knows Namdhari's are wrong, good for you, does this make you a more enlightened soul than this 'Guru/Sant...etc'.

Some one also mentioned wrinkles and so on, you MUST know that your comment was completely ignorant, so I shan't bother to write anything against it.

Again as I have said before, clear your misconceptions about some ones or a group of people's faith before out-rightly judging them and their beliefs.

Remember, it was Sri Bhagat Namdev who worshipped a stone and his true belief that the murti was Sri Akaal Purakh's roop helped him gain Jeevan Mukhti.

Staying on track with the video, the 'Namdhari' said nothing wrong, nothing with his own ideology in, therefore the katha was 100% in line with Gurbani and Gurmat, what comes after the basics he spoke of are his own belief and may Sri Akaal Purakh ji bless him too continue having whatever belief he has and further his belief in order to become One with God.

Kam ji said this is pure nindiya, I agree, but I blame ignorance on the part of the 'Nindaks'

The End

Amen

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Sat Sri Akaal

Namste

Salaam

ok bye and have a nice day :)

this is clearly hate for a person's or rather a collective group of people's faith...

is this what Guru Nanak said for us to be arguing about? I am not going to even justify this with a quote from Gurbani as it has become clear that you don't want to accept it, even though it is our Guru.

One message to one of the message authors above, you say that Guru Gobind Singh ji were true Akaal Purakh's avataar, what makes you so sure that 'Guru/Baba/Sant/Bhai Sahib/Saint Jagjit Singh', isn't a 'roop' of Akaal Purakh?

Anyway you have fun 'bashing' other people's belief and if you are SO sure that Sri Akaal ji knows Namdhari's are wrong, good for you, does this make you a more enlightened soul than this 'Guru/Sant...etc'.

Some one also mentioned wrinkles and so on, you MUST know that your comment was completely ignorant, so I shan't bother to write anything against it.

Again as I have said before, clear your misconceptions about some ones or a group of people's faith before out-rightly judging them and their beliefs.

Remember, it was Sri Bhagat Namdev who worshipped a stone and his true belief that the murti was Sri Akaal Purakh's roop helped him gain Jeevan Mukhti.

Staying on track with the video, the 'Namdhari' said nothing wrong, nothing with his own ideology in, therefore the katha was 100% in line with Gurbani and Gurmat, what comes after the basics he spoke of are his own belief and may Sri Akaal Purakh ji bless him too continue having whatever belief he has and further his belief in order to become One with God.

Kam ji said this is pure nindiya, I agree, but I blame ignorance on the part of the 'Nindaks'

The End

Amen

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Sat Sri Akaal

Namste

Salaam

ok bye and have a nice day :)

My comment about wrinkles, was just to state God is the best, and gives his devotees the best. The reason the 5th Guru 8th Guru and 9th Guru of the Sikhs died in the way they did was to prove a point. The point being, they had the power to perfom a miracle. But they were better than that. For example Guru Tegh Bahadur could of done a miracle to save his life, he could of teleported out of their like a coward. But no the point was he was courageous, and he was better than the scummy Mughals. Guru Harkrishan's point was that the body doesn't last forever, so don't waste time.

But what point is the namdhari guru trying to make? Our Gurus could of done a miracle, but chose not to as they were better than that. Remember Baba Atal, 6th Guru's son, did a miracle to bring a friend back to life. But this cost him his own life. My point being are Guru's did sacrifices for a reason.

But what is the Namdhari Guru trying to prove? What sacrificing is he doing? Where is the love he is showing. If he is the satguru, and im seeking satgurus love, why am i not getting any love back from the

"namdhari satguru" Why? because he is not one with God.

That is why im slandering your Guru, because im scared of the real Guru, and dharam raj, so obviously I would not slander the real Guru, but your Guru is a phoney. And he claims that he is the Guru instead of my beloved Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji. And SGGS is God. You can claim to be who ever you want i don't care. But don't pretend you are God, because i will speak openly about that. Thats why i said all those nasty things, thats why im not being nice. Because you are not being nice to God. And God does everything for me and for all of us. You can say stuff about me, but never about Guru ji. So to all you who think there was nothing wrong, with what happened on the Sikh channel, they are openly slandering our Guru. You can't let that pass and say "oh theres nothing wrong with that" Doesn't matter if they didn't say anything verbally, body language is an even bigger speaker.

My comment about wrinkles, was just to state God is the best, and gives his devotees the best. The reason the 5th Guru 8th Guru and 9th Guru of the Sikhs died in the way they did was to prove a point. The point being, they had the power to perfom a miracle. But they were better than that. For example Guru Tegh Bahadur could of done a miracle to save his life, he could of teleported out of their like a coward. But no the point was he was courageous, and he was better than the scummy Mughals. Guru Harkrishan's point was that the body doesn't last forever, so don't waste time.

But what point is the namdhari guru trying to make? Our Gurus could of done a miracle, but chose not to as they were better than that. Remember Baba Atal, 6th Guru's son, did a miracle to bring a friend back to life. But this cost him his own life. My point being are Guru's did sacrifices for a reason.

you think these Guru's proved a point in one night? its only using hindsight we realise they proved this point.

But what is the Namdhari Guru trying to prove? What sacrificing is he doing? Where is the love he is showing. If he is the satguru, and im seeking satgurus love, why am i not getting any love back from the

You are blind to the 'namdhari satguru' you DON'T want to believe it, that is why you are not getting any love from them. Your guru is Aadh Guru Granth Sahib, they are showing you love, then why do you need the 'Namdhari Satguru'? This does not mean you talk down to them, unless you are elevated higher than they are.

You have a Guru, you don't need the Namdhari Guru, therefore you are greater.

I'm not going to go to the point that says that 'he' is not one with God, because I'm not that spiritually connected, not as much as you are as you clearly know that they are not attached to God. Fair play, I'm still under the impression 'he' is better than me.

That is why im slandering your Guru, because im scared of the real Guru, and dharam raj, so obviously I would not slander the real Guru, but your Guru is a phoney. And he claims that he is the Guru instead of my beloved Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji. And SGGS is God. You can claim to be who ever you want i don't care. But don't pretend you are God, because i will speak openly about that. Thats why i said all those nasty things, thats why im not being nice. Because you are not being nice to God. And God does everything for me and for all of us. You can say stuff about me, but never about Guru ji. So to all you who think there was nothing wrong, with what happened on the Sikh channel, they are openly slandering our Guru. You can't let that pass and say "oh theres nothing wrong with that" Doesn't matter if they didn't say anything verbally, body language is an even bigger speaker.

Fair enough, you are obviously better than I, therefore I am not going to bother to answer this point.

PS Namdhari's do not slander 'your' Guru, as they treat Gurbani in the exact same method as any 'Guru Granth Sahib' worshipping 'Sikh'. This can be seen at any 'Namdhari Gurdwara' that you go too.

PPS Go to Sri Bhaini Sahib, Ludhiana, see what goes on there yourself...

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

you think these Guru's proved a point in one night? its only using hindsight we realise they proved this point.

You are blind to the 'namdhari satguru' you DON'T want to believe it, that is why you are not getting any love from them. Your guru is Aadh Guru Granth Sahib, they are showing you love, then why do you need the 'Namdhari Satguru'? This does not mean you talk down to them, unless you are elevated higher than they are.

You have a Guru, you don't need the Namdhari Guru, therefore you are greater.

I'm not going to go to the point that says that 'he' is not one with God, because I'm not that spiritually connected, not as much as you are as you clearly know that they are not attached to God. Fair play, I'm still under the impression 'he' is better than me.

Fair enough, you are obviously better than I, therefore I am not going to bother to answer this point.

PS Namdhari's do not slander 'your' Guru, as they treat Gurbani in the exact same method as any 'Guru Granth Sahib' worshipping 'Sikh'. This can be seen at any 'Namdhari Gurdwara' that you go too.

PPS Go to Sri Bhaini Sahib, Ludhiana, see what goes on there yourself...

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

I am better than you thats right........... Better at being a sinner, im better at disobeying God. I sorry for offending you. But you see, you say you respect Gurbani in the same way sikhs do, but i heard you that you have altered gurbani to suit you. Disortion of Gurbani I have heard. But there is no evidence, just rumours, so Im going to take your world for it, i beleive you treat SGGS in the same way Sikhs do. After all you are not going to lie. Sorry for slandering, i just thought your Guru was trying to impersonate mine. Sorry for any misunderstanding.