Niddar Singh & Buddha Dal

Matheen

if the common people hated the kharkoo singhs why after the elections in 1989 wer all 13 seats taken by khalistanis? 10 of the 13 taken by candidates backed by simaranjit singh mann's united akali dal which was bascially formed by the all india sikh students federation. sounds like the people spoke in favour off the kharkoos to me. they formed the punjab gov for 6 months and openly talked about khalistan until presidents rule was imposed again. until 1991 when beanta was elected after a turnout of only 10 percent (most none sikhs) because the common people boycotted the elections. in the short few months that the Mann gov was formed he was denied his legal and constitutional right to enter parliament were he would have declared khalistan.

half a million sikhs wer said to of attended sarbat khalsa in 1986 to declare khalistan. nearly all sikh men. think about this. there are 20 million sikhs in punjab. half are men. half of those would be children or old men maybe unable to travel. even tho the government stopped many sikh attending sarbat khalsa still half a million sikhs attended. so dont chat rubbish about the common man not being with the kharkoos at that time.

So where are they now?

Murdered, de-famed, jailed & tortured or live now in exile and would risk death if they were to return to India. Today there are still thousands of Sikhs held in India's prisons with no charges, no bail and no legal representation.

In May 1993, while campaigning in support of a candidate during the Jalandhar by-elections, an assassination attempt was made on Mann by a gunman associated with the Congress Party.

thats a fair questions u asked i guess and i tried to answer it best i can. but the point to my reply previously was that at the time of the declaration of khalistan at sarbat khalsa it had the support of nearly all the sikh people as proven by the turnout and elections in 1989. So any hukumnama that was issued regarding this at that time would have been the will of the sikh people.

Whether or not the sikhs in punjab support khalistan now is another issue. the original point remains that the kharkoos at the time had the support of the sikh people.

if the common people hated the kharkoo singhs why after the elections in 1989 wer all 13 seats taken by khalistanis? 10 of the 13 taken by candidates backed by simaranjit singh mann's united akali dal which was bascially formed by the all india sikh students federation. sounds like the people spoke in favour off the kharkoos to me. they formed the punjab gov for 6 months and openly talked about khalistan until presidents rule was imposed again. until 1991 when beanta was elected after a turnout of only 10 percent (most none sikhs) because the common people boycotted the elections. in the short few months that the Mann gov was formed he was denied his legal and constitutional right to enter parliament were he would have declared khalistan.

half a million sikhs wer said to of attended sarbat khalsa in 1986 to declare khalistan. nearly all sikh men. think about this. there are 20 million sikhs in punjab. half are men. half of those would be children or old men maybe unable to travel. even tho the government stopped many sikh attending sarbat khalsa still half a million sikhs attended. so dont chat rubbish about the common man not being with the kharkoos at that time.

So where are they now?

Murdered, de-famed, jailed & tortured or live now in exile and would risk death if they were to return to India. Today there are still thousands of Sikhs held in India's prisons with no charges, no bail and no legal representation.

In May 1993, while campaigning in support of a candidate during the Jalandhar by-elections, an assassination attempt was made on Mann by a gunman associated with the Congress Party.

thats a fair questions u asked i guess and i tried to answer it best i can. but the point to my reply previously was that at the time of the declaration of khalistan at sarbat khalsa it had the support of nearly all the sikh people as proven by the turnout and elections in 1989. So any hukumnama that was issued regarding this at that time would have been the will of the sikh people.

Whether or not the sikhs in punjab support khalistan now is another issue. the original point remains that the kharkoos at the time had the support of the sikh people.

At the time….so what changed 20 million peoples opinion?

"live now in exile"

how many 10 million 15? how many live in exile?

I believe in Dharma which is Sanatan in nature also. But I would like to ask WARRIOR, what action did Buddha Dal take at the burning of the saroops of Aad Guru Darbar at Chando Kalan in 1980? Did they make any enquiries about it? Or send anyone there? Or make a statement that the culprits should be arrested? Or anything?

Sant Jarnail Singh truly repped Sanatan Dharam. Taksal gave the money to start a case against the burning of Ramayan in Kapurthala in 1983. How many Hindu organisations made any similiar gestures over the repetitive acts of sacrilege against Aad Guru Darbar?

I believe in Dharma which is Sanatan in nature also. But I would like to ask WARRIOR, what action did Buddha Dal take at the burning of the saroops of Aad Guru Darbar at Chando Kalan in 1980? Did they make any enquiries about it? Or send anyone there? Or make a statement that the culprits should be arrested? Or anything?

Sant Jarnail Singh truly repped Sanatan Dharam. Taksal gave the money to start a case against the burning of Ramayan in Kapurthala in 1983. How many Hindu organisations made any similiar gestures over the repetitive acts of sacrilege against Aad Guru Darbar?

there no point in debating THE WARRIOR. its obvious that he doesnt kno his facts. everything that he says is purely based on his own opinions. which is fair enough, every1 has an opinion. buts its obvious his opinions on this subjact arnt based on any substantial research.

If some one destroys your property they are responsible for its repair.

For example, simplified there is no one here that would come forward after some drunk drives his car in to their house and say “because the drunk is a <banned word filter activated> he shouldn’t be financially accountable for the damage”.

The mentality and personalities that used it as a fortress to serve their own purpose are absolutely blameless? they were to blame as much as the governments army who attacked the complex….or maybe they weren’t as their chellae’ Khalastanis spent the 80’s and early 90’s brain washing western youth by claiming Guru ji had designed the Harimandir as a fortress! How laughable, a fortress with four accesses to the world.

Warrior U seem to suffer from slave mentality before crticising defenders of DURBAR SHAIB become just 1% brave like the gallant warriors of 1984 THE SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRAWALE, AND face tanks, mortars and HMG bullets like those great singhs. Will u justify indian army men drinking alchohal at the end of operation , read the article OF GEN SINHA in many newspapers in which he has described how he was ordered by political bosses to attack the CHOWK MEHTA, AND DURBAR SHAIB WITH ARMOURED CARRIERS AND TANKS IN 1981 at the time of Sant ji arrest there was no fortification and Gen Sinha refused saying that even to kill defenceless people of enemy nation is sin he was superseded in 1983 by gen vaidya. Was durbar shaib fortified in 1949,1955,1959 when the police opened fire at devootees, what about police firing in GURDWARA PAONTA SHIAB in1963 in which holy GRANTH WAS BURNED DOWN AND 14 NIHANGS OF TARNUA DAL WERE KILLED AND NIHAL SINGH HARIAN BELA WAS WOUNDED.Yes Akal Takht was a fort and GUru Hargobind ji used to hold arms compitition of sikhs. Have some shame before demeaning singhs.

What the socalled jathedars of nihangs did when Durbar Shaib was surrounded by 50,000 hindu mob led by BJP leaders in 1982 and some nihangs did defend durbar shiiab but santa singh did not honour any of singhs and nihangs remained silent in 1982 7 gurdwaras were burned in PAtiala ,Amritsar, Ludhiana perhaps none of members of this forum know about this fact in patiala BJP chief Shambu nath led the mob that burned the gurdwara and did beadbi of granth shiab for this that papi shambunath was dispathed to hell by by singhs in1987 and prkash chand badal called him papi a great man as shambu prasad had made reservation for badals in hell.

Chatanga, Firstly you should ask Buddha Dal since I’m not a member (I don’t have an i.d card) :)maybe you also would like to know why they didn’t do anything after the Nazis Gassed millions of jews also, it’s easy to generalise. [MOD EDITED]

Anyway guys...At the end of the day you righteous godly people come on here and slander and tell lies about Nidar Singh Nihang , not that he needs defending just that you people need to be told you’re distorting the truth and telling lies.

Anyhow Thank you all for your time and trouble and helping me kill a bit of time!

"Warrior"

- produce one piece of evidence to back up your claims about Sant Ji.

Forget all the bs you've been fed by Niddar, and accept the facts. Read the book I mentioned before, read Cynthia Mahmood's book, ask Baba Nihal Singh Ji about Sant Ji, ask Jathedar Surjit Singh Ji, if you know how to contact them :) .

Listen to their speeches at least and see for yourself what they stood for. Was Sant Ji at the other Gurudwaras that were attacked? Again I ask, if you believe it was 'flexing' between Sant Ji and the govt, why did they release him without any charge?

The struggle was against anti-Punjab and anti-Sikh bias from the central govt. Out of all our Sikh leaders, only one stood up and faced them without any desire for personal gain or power. Khalistan had nothing to do with it.

We sit on our backsides and moan on the internet all day against stuff happening in the world then go about our daily lives without doing anything about it. The difference between Sant ji and us is that they did what Guru Ji instructed them to do, rather than talk about it.

(By the way, I'm not Taksali or anything else.)

edit: point out any lies about Niddar.