Hitting Children

Guest fordcapri

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when did i blame anyone

i just said if the child stays in the right sangat he gets the right discipline

of course it does start at home yes it does i never said it doesnt but most of it comes from the sangat the child gets around with outside of home

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

My name is Chris

I am three,

My eyes are swollen

I cannot see,

I must be stupid

I must be bad,

What else could have made

My daddy so mad?

I wish I were better

I wish I weren't ugly,

Then maybe my mommy

Would still want to hug me.

I can't do a wrong

I can't speak at all

Or else im locked up

All day long.

When im awake im all alone

The house is dark

My folks aren't home

When my mommy does come home

I'll try and be nice,

So maybe i'll just get

One whipping tonight.

I just heard a car

My daddy is back

From Charlie's bar.

I hear him curse

My name is called

I press myself

Against the wall

I try to hide

From his evil eyes

I'm so afraid now

I'm starting to cry

He finds me weeping

Calls me ugly words,

He says its my fault

He suffers at work.

He slaps and hits me

And yells at me more,

I finally get free

And run to the door

He's already locked it

And i start to bawl,

He takes me and throws me

Against the hard wall

I fall to the floor

With my bones nearly broken,

And my daddy continues

With more bad words spoken,

"I'm sorry!", I scream

But its now much to late

His face has been twisted

Into a unimaginable shape

The hurt and the pain

Again and again

O please God, have mercy!

O please let it end!

And he finally stops

And heads for the door

While i lay there motionless

Brawled on the floor

My name is chris

I am three,

Tonight my daddy

Murdered me

And you can help

Sickens me top the soul,

And if you read this

and don't pass it on

I pray for your forgiveness

Because you would have to be

One heartless person

To not be effected

By this Poem

And because you are effected,

Do something about it!

So all I ask you to do

Is pass this on!

If your against child Abuse

Ford Capri, Has your sister fought with you and left home or something? Many of your threads revolve around the discipling of girls or getting detectives to follow them at school, dysfuctional familes. Not all SIkhs families are as dysfuntional as you may have convinced yourself that they are. Some brothers actually get along with their sisters. :gg:

Guest fordcapri
Ford Capri, Has your sister fought with you and left home or something? Many of your threads revolve around the discipling of girls or getting detectives to follow them at school, dysfuctional familes. Not all SIkhs families are as dysfuntional as you may have convinced yourself that they are. Some brothers actually get along with their sisters. :gg:

I havent got a sister !!

I no not all Sikh familiys are like what you mentioned,but the fact is that there are, i dont no the stats, but i do no that dectives, survalance and beating girls are a practial logical solution.

I havent got a sister !!

I no not all Sikh familiys are like what you mentioned,but the fact is that there are, i dont no the stats, but i do no that dectives, survalance and beating girls are a practial logical solution.

either you have totally lost the plot or you are so bored that you are just saying any random thing that comes into your mind. You should know, boys are alot worse then girls, girls just get more attention. I have never seen a singh or singhnee who has been brought up corectly in gursikh families act badly at all, however all the people that do act bad are the people in messed up famlies. Im really glad you dont have a sister becouse she would have been really unhappy if you hired a detective after her and beat her. And also whats it to you what other people are like. If you dont know them personaly and are not related to you, then its non of your busness what other people do. The amount of time you try to persuade people that they should beat kids, hire private detectives for there daughters and sisters and all the other rubish you have posted, why dont you read some stuff in the gurbanee forums, or read some sakhees, there are 1000's of sakhees on this forum. How about concentrateing on your own rehit, instead of trying to mess up other peoples jeevans. Most people wont listen to the rubish you post, but there are a few people who will and you are just makeing there jeevens worse by telling them to beat there kids and sisters. What kind of person would beat their sister up?! Just but out of other peoples lives, let them do what they want to do and keep your bakwaas to yourself.

I havent got a sister !!

IF GOD IS THE PARENT, WE ARE THE CHILDREN,

WELL GOD DOESN'T ALWAYS HIT US WHEN WE DO SOMETHING WRONG.

WE WOULDN'T LIKE IT IF WE KEEP GETTING HIT. VIRTUE DOES NOT COME FROM BEATING PEOPLE UP, IT COMES FROM GOD. TELL A SINNER TO READ GURBANI AND DO NAAM, THEY WILL SORT THEMSELVES OUT!