Hitting Children

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

Smacking” is a commonly accepted term for the (light) hitting of children in the name of discipline. Many parents smack their children with the belief that it will deter them from bad behaviour and that they themselves were smacked as children and are no worse for wear. Other parents view smacking as child abuse and refuse to engage in the practice. Today smacking remains a legal (in some cases) but highly controversial method of discipline

I believe Sikhs and common Punjabi people in the U.K have lost there way with disciplining there children, and in some come case are looseing their kids, as a result of no discipline.

As we live in world of equality it is appropriate to hit girls as well boys.

When I was studying psychology I studied why fathers are more careing to daughters than sons.

If they care bout them they need to meat out appropriate smacking to there daughters, and forget bout affections.

The quote “short term pain = long term pleasure comes to mind.

Look at the way some Punjabi girls carry themselves there parents havent discilpined them smacking/hitting is a very good discipline, which install fear, do it at a early age and your daughter should be fearful of her actions.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said. Smacking is an important part of maintaining discipline in the home. Children should have a certain level of fear of their parents.

All of this hippy flower power GORA-FIED belief that hitting children is abuse is all nonsense. Clearly smacking should be used responsibly and appropriately. However often children are too mentally undeveloped or thick to understand the reason for not doing bad things so no matter how much you explain to them they will not get it. Sometimes just the fear of smacking them will stop them from doing it.

I think that smacking is usually a short-term solution to bad behaivour rather than long term. Over time, and with good explanation, children will start to learn what is good and what is bad; there is a balance to be achieved in good parenting.

Plus, smacking kids toughens them up and knocks any metrosexuality or other poncey characteristics out of them. Better to toughen them up at home than watch them get bullied and battered at school.

Guest fordcapri
Well said. Smacking is an important part of maintaining discipline in the home. Children should have a certain level of fear of their parents.

All of this hippy flower power GORA-FIED belief that hitting children is abuse is all nonsense. Clearly smacking should be used responsibly and appropriately. However often children are too mentally undeveloped or thick to understand the reason for not doing bad things so no matter how much you explain to them they will not get it. Sometimes just the fear of smacking them will stop them from doing it.

I think that smacking is usually a short-term solution to bad behaivour rather than long term. Over time, and with good explanation, children will start to learn what is good and what is bad; there is a balance to be achieved in good parenting.

Plus, smacking kids toughens them up and knocks any metrosexuality or other poncey characteristics out of them. Better to toughen them up at home than watch them get bullied and battered at school.

Agree with some of the stuff your saying sing hi king, but “flower power gore” are not the ones who are against hitting kids, “LEFT WING EXTREME WHITE MIDDLES” are I no some old school gore who used to get a real beating from there dads, gore my age also did.

But today’s situation is different there some gore who want to hit kids , I was watching some Sunday Christian programme on bbc gore were on there saying Cain should be brought back.

ps i didnt no what "metro-sexual" was so i looked it up basically means borderline faggot, i shall be using this term to bracket people. thanx

I disagee fordcapri, all these goray have conspired to make the odd "backhander" unacceptable. It isn't just the poncey brigade.

You have to be careful with doing this with girls though. They may grow up and get revenge on their fathers by becoming a stripper.

Guest fordcapri
I disagee fordcapri, all these goray have conspired to make the odd "backhander" unacceptable. It isn't just the poncey brigade.

im talking 70s and 80s gorey not todays naphep pamhey lot, bout our people have gone the same way.

You have to be careful with doing this with girls though. They may grow up and get revenge on their fathers by becoming a stripper.

There should be fear/respect when the man comes home from work the kids should be tiyding up the mess they have made while the man of the house has been earning money to feed them.

Hitting male/female on the buttocks would be equal in pain and proportion, bum is soft part, that why DRs tend to jabs on there, so to do that to male/female would be fair and equal.

Guest fordcapri
why is it that majority of whats been said is based on ''daughters''

surely sons can be just as bad..

*my 2 cent*

its for both but people are relculant to hit daughters.