Ardaas Changed In Finland Gurughar

What the Gurdwara Sangat has done in unanimous decision is to change the First line of the Ardass..from Pritham Bhaugauti simar ke..to Pritham AKAL PURAKH SIMAR KE.. Secondly they have ADDED the mention of the 35 BHAGATS whose GURBANI is in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji after the Mention of Char sahibzadehs, and also the Concluidng Dohra has been restored to its original - Panth Khalsa janio Pargat guraan ke DEH, Jo Prabh ko mil bo chaheh KHOJ shabad meh leh.

I don't mind the 35 Bhagats in the ardas, as that part of the ardaas can be changed according to the reciters wish, but the first part is from Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Dasam Bani, Chandi Di Vaar. We can't change Guru Maharaj's bani.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

It IS VERY BAD AND SHAMELESS TO CHANGE THE ARDASS PRESCRIBED BY SELFSTYED SCHLORS . BAWAUTI IS NOT NAME OF ANY GOD AND GODDESSES BUT MEANS KIRPAN FURTHER CHUPAI SHAIB PRANO ARR AND CHPUAI SHAIB HMRI KARO HATH DE RASHA REJECTS HINDU GODDESES AND GODS. SWWIYAAS AND 33 SWWIYAS ,JAP SHAIB R ALL WRITTEN BY DASAM PITA JI AND THESE VERSES REJECTS GODS AND GODDESSES IF U REJECT THESE THINGS THEN U R DIVIDING PANTH .

Ok, the news is true. The person doing the Ardaas recited it like that today. What's even worse is that i found out that it's about Dasam Granth Sahib, not just Ardaas. A person from the committee explained to me that some people have done research about it in the recent years and found out that whole Dasam Granth is copied from Hindu scriptures etc etc and that we should only read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I asked about Jaap Sahib and other banis. They said that they shouldn't be read either. None of the people there seemed to disagree with it! They said there was someone from India here lately who told them about this, and for some reason they are all convinced about it now.

It seemed a bit hopeless.. but any suggestions what i could do??

I don't post up things like this without any source of affirmation.

What you can do, is that you should gather all Sangat against this beadbi. Tell them of whats happening is bad and is a big beadbi to Guru Maharaj and their Bani. Once there is enough Sangat against, the committee will have to change it stance. Also contact some influental persons in Panth, so they can contact Gurughar and tell them its wrong.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

Thanks for posting about this veerji and sorry for doubting it, it was just so hard to imagine it (i've been mostly away from here for some time, so i must have missed it when the decision took place).. i would have been quite shocked today if i hadn't known about it, or maybe i wouldn't have realized it at all. They were just telling that they have evidence and whatnot, like it was some scientific discovery.. as if they had no love for the ardaas and banis of Guru Gobind Singh ji.. how else could they do it. I'm not sure but there were less people at the Gurdwara than usually, so maybe some of the sangat is already boycotting it. I will try to follow your advice though. It just makes me sad.. there's so little sangat here anyway, and if they are going to get divided over this now.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Another case of the nindaks of Dasam Bani trying to wield their fake muscles!!!

Harsimran Kaur ji, would it be possible for you to have some knowledgeable elders involved in this and having things changed back to the pristine maryada? Please let us know, and I hope someone from on here can come forward.

Ok, the news is true. The person doing the Ardaas recited it like that today. What's even worse is that i found out that it's about Dasam Granth Sahib, not just Ardaas. A person from the committee explained to me that some people have done research about it in the recent years and found out that whole Dasam Granth is copied from Hindu scriptures etc etc and that we should only read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. I asked about Jaap Sahib and other banis. They said that they shouldn't be read either. None of the people there seemed to disagree with it! They said there was someone from India here lately who told them about this, and for some reason they are all convinced about it now.

It seemed a bit hopeless.. but any suggestions what i could do??

[/quote Respected sister what these selfstyled and fake scholars r doing is to wipe out Dasmesh Pita ji sikhi. Who gave them authority to discard Nitnem banis I will try to post the nature of presentations these fake people gave during the hearing of definition of sikh case in punjab and haryana high court from one of my friend who has wacthed the proceedings these people r wrost than badals. Reasearch can be done on histroic events or the writings cotradicting the gurmat. Some of these scholars r hargurjeet singh,kala afghana, joginder singh, harbhajan singh, inder singh gagga. nitnem banis, sarbloh granth, akal ustad, swwiyaas, jap shaib can not be and mmust not be allowed to be questioned by these fake sikhs.