Khalistan Zindabad Force Claims Responsibility For Vienna Shooting

as someone born into "chamaar" background before joining Khalsa i welcome the action taken. these persons are not Bhagat Ravidas - we're talking about a Dehdhari Fake Guru - a troublemaker. most people from my background respect Guru Nanak and Sikhi and want mainstream Sikhs to help us by getting involved more with our temples to ensure Gurmat is being practised. we want help especially in temple elections to remove these Dehdhari followers so that beadbi doesnt happen ever again.

we do not want to bow to any human especially a troublemaker. i used to follow him before i realised he is a fake like the radhasoami gurus are fake.

i welcome the action but i dont trust the news as we will only find out what really happened in a few months time. all of the khalistan groups - even those abroad are long gone. all groups contained people from all backgrounds inc. chamaar so this doesnt make any sense. every single one was totally and utterly infiltrated by Indian Security Agencies back in 1980s let alone 2009. all of the real leaders were killed by their own infiltrators or other agencies acting on inside information. are we really going to trust an email?!

please do not trust propoganda and new unproven claims. only trust facts and evidence.

none of them are capable and BKI has already stated chamars are part of Sikh panth and nobody has any quarrel with anyone except with any troublemaker that does beadbi be he chamar/jat/thurkhan/black/white/whatever.

but let me make this clear - most people from chamaar background do not want this troublemaker in our temples. we want to mix with normal sikhs in daily life as equals. we want to accept Guru Granth Sahib as our Guru and take amrit but like someone who has made repeated attempts we just need a little encouragement and respect and love and acceptance into mainstream community.

so please be Peaceful, think before you speak and respect one another and lets all follow the teachings of Guru Nanak & Bhagat Ravidas contained in Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Singh the only thing the "Chamar" community need to do is, rename all of their Gurdwaras, accept Amrit Sanchar,use the normal ardaas and jaikaaras of the Khalsa Panth and thats it job done, i know its easier said than done but if the Chamar community really want to come under the fold of the Khalsa Panth thats whats gotta be done.

have the KZF Singhs got arrested for their action?

and what was happening at the gurdwara for the Singhs to kill the baba? was he a fake?

who was the baba a leader of?

Please help biggrin.gif

5 Singhs were arrested in Vienna, they were badly beaten by the followers of Ramanand and ??apparently even got shot by them??.

He was fake. Many beadbi's were happening in his presence, and that too since a few years. He made people matha tek when there was SGGS Maharaj present. Niranjan Dass was chief of Dera Sach Khand Ballan and was badly injured but survived. His second in command, Parmanand was however sent to hell.

WJKK WJKF

If there was an ounce of outside support for Khalistan, this move would have killed it. Well done pendus!

Are people sure this isn't an Indian Gov plot to discredit Sikhs?

What was the reason for such a public assassination within the sangat. If (and I stress IF) this assassination was necessary and the diplomatic means had really failed then why could it not be done more tactfully?

mate comon theyve done the ultimate kurbani for the panth and ur sitting here criticising them

i am getting really upset with some of the posters on here, i bet this is exactly how people reacted when Darshan Das was killed.

us sikhs don't stick together and blame eachother, no wonder we get walked all over.

im disgusted that the kurbani of the singhs have gone in vein because some conspiracists are sitting here trying to act all clever. whatever those singhs did they did for the sikh kaum. would you guys sacrifice your life for sikhi?

as someone born into "chamaar" background before joining Khalsa i welcome the action taken. these persons are not Bhagat Ravidas - we're talking about a Dehdhari Fake Guru - a troublemaker. most people from my background respect Guru Nanak and Sikhi and want mainstream Sikhs to help us by getting involved more with our temples to ensure Gurmat is being practised. we want help especially in temple elections to remove these Dehdhari followers so that beadbi doesnt happen ever again.

we do not want to bow to any human especially a troublemaker. i used to follow him before i realised he is a fake like the radhasoami gurus are fake.

i welcome the action but i dont trust the news as we will only find out what really happened in a few months time. all of the khalistan groups - even those abroad are long gone. all groups contained people from all backgrounds inc. chamaar so this doesnt make any sense. every single one was totally and utterly infiltrated by Indian Security Agencies back in 1980s let alone 2009. all of the real leaders were killed by their own infiltrators or other agencies acting on inside information. are we really going to trust an email?!

please do not trust propoganda and new unproven claims. only trust facts and evidence.

none of them are capable and BKI has already stated chamars are part of Sikh panth and nobody has any quarrel with anyone except with any troublemaker that does beadbi be he chamar/jat/thurkhan/black/white/whatever.

but let me make this clear - most people from chamaar background do not want this troublemaker in our temples. we want to mix with normal sikhs in daily life as equals. we want to accept Guru Granth Sahib as our Guru and take amrit but like someone who has made repeated attempts we just need a little encouragement and respect and love and acceptance into mainstream community.

so please be Peaceful, think before you speak and respect one another and lets all follow the teachings of Guru Nanak & Bhagat Ravidas contained in Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Singh the only thing the "Chamar" community need to do is, rename all of their Gurdwaras, accept Amrit Sanchar,use the normal ardaas and jaikaaras of the Khalsa Panth and thats it job done, i know its easier said than done but if the Chamar community really want to come under the fold of the Khalsa Panth thats whats gotta be done.

Guest confusingh

I'm not taking anything away from this kurbani, perhaps the beadbi was the last straw and the anakh of these Singhs couldn't take it, and they did what comes natural, I don't believe all means were used before killing one of them <banned word filter activated> fakes but everybody is different

Unfortunately I do believe this puts a wedge between mainstream Sikhs and offshoots as well as Ravdasias. I don't agree with Maharaj being kept then being called a bhawan instead of a Gurdwara and jaikarey being different etc. there is no need to branch off as teachings are all within Maharaj ji, by doing so the community excludes themselves from the kaum and there is no need for it, changes in practices are needed in order to be able to have unity within the kaum.

Is this the same KZF who did joint attacks with Hizbul Mujahideen on trains etc. killing several innocent people in an AL-Qaeeda style? If so I can't say I agree with the organisation by any means!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh