Insults To Sggs Ji In Vienna...i Want The Truth Please!

If people want to go to dereh then u can hardly blame farmers for that.

yes i can immagine how ploughing a field can force people to go to dereh..LOL

More like they see a Baba pull a little mickey mouse trick like a rabbit out of the hat, then they all get amazed like wow weee then start going to his dera cuz they think he has magical powers.

Dont blame farmers. Dereh followers have chosen to be outcast themselves by worshipping pakhandis.

Guru offered a way for people to dissolve their caste labels. If they instead choose to go to dereh, then thats hardly the fault of farm boys

If a group of people themselves promote caste, you cannot blame that on any1 but themselves

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people want to go to dereh then u can hardly blame farmers for that.

yes i can immagine how ploughing a field can force people to go to dereh..LOL

More like they see a Baba pull a little mickey mouse trick like a rabbit out of the hat, then they all get amazed like wow weee then start going to his dera cuz they think he has magical powers.

Dont blame farmers. Dereh followers have chosen to be outcast themselves by worshipping pakhandis.

Guru offered a way for people to dissolve their caste labels. If they instead choose to go to dereh, then thats hardly the fault of farm boys

Watch this and then tell me that farmers are just simple humble folk ploughing fields and singing boliyan.

Also, go back home. The average pendu gets totally amazed at any old miracle these days.

Get your head out. If you truly care about the panth, you need to be attacking the mentality that drives people away, not covering it up, or playing it down.

I've seen your video on the other topic already. Its sad to see I must say.

But u cannot blame all farmers for some ignorant people's actions. Thats not the solution. The solution is to educate the ignorant ones.

What have ravidassis themselves done to take a step towards equality?

THey've made temples themselves according to caste.

they've practically driven a wedge in between themselves and non ravidassis.

They now seem to be shouting anti-bhindranwalle slogans in Punjab.

Thats just senseless ranting of things they know nothing about.

Burning KZF effigies isnt helping neitha.

Nor is smashing sikh shops.

Also some un-confirmed reports of a saroop being burnt.

THis will create an even bigger division than the 1 already existing.

The Ravidasssis themselves dont seem to be doing alot to be loved right now.

More hatred is being breeded by their senseless violence.

If they want to avoid a war then they should just sit at home like good people, instead of randomly smashing sikh businesses.

RIght now they have more in common with the 1984 "Hindu mobbs" than with "SIKHS". Any neutral person could even see that.

wait people say they don't promote castes why do they attack jatts or any caste. jatt is just farmer it is not a caste ;i come from a jatt background becoz we r farmers but whats that gotta do with sikhi. dereh followers r mad go to punjab n u will realise they do all this rubbish such as wear a black thread as it will protect them from demons or woteva. we should all follow sant ji's message of "uniting under the kesri nishan sahib".

Disappointing, how we cant even get the simple things right. Think we should hand out a list of rules to people that call themselves sikhs.

Caste system would be somewhere in the list.

We have to blame ourselves sikhi is so diluted, you have moanay saying they are Sikh ! But yet cant even follow the basics !

The indian govt wnats a Sikh Vs Dalit issue,thats why they keep harping on about caste like I have said before -

beadbi occured a guy was shot dead thats it - end of where does the caste issue come in he was not shot cos he was a chamar but due to his anti Sikh actions - Ravidasi's themselves say THEY ARE NOT SIKHS so what do you want others to do?

They can join the KHALSA PANTH if they truly want to be Sikhs

This is about the KHALSA PANTH VS BEADBI OF SGGSJ

(khalsapanth includes all castes in one)

DalSingh you will find Jatts are not the only ones who drink so do Tharkhans,Chamaar's,Chooreh,Lubaneh drinking is a social problem in Panjab not a Jatt problem - those of you who claim if the Jatts die out Sikhism will flourish I believe you have some sort of vendetta - in to making this a caste issue - which is what the Brahmini Sarkar wants

All those castes under the Brahmin are slaves of the brahmin so instead of blaming each others so called caste background s from which we have countless Sikh Shaheeds and hereos from all castes - we should STOP RIGHT NOW

and realise this

This is about the KHALSA PANTH VS BEADBI OF SGGSJ

(khalsapanth includes all castes in one)

If these ravidasis still want to remain a cult they can do so ,as some are so adament about it they openly say WE ARE NOT SIKHS , I want to tell these ravidasis so called,UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE OF BHAGAT RAVIDAS JI and see what he says about caste system - you can't always blame others for your problems, just because its an issue on Chamars everyone looks at the caste point of view - they've all forgotten the beadbi that occurs in their so called Gurdwareh across the world

Those morons equating the recent riots to the 1984 incidents are proper fools!

I think most of you weren't even born then! Just don't do that please. It is belittling 1984, you are just too dumb to see it.

You see this problem exists because Jats are in denial about some of their own people's behaviour and actions. Just what the hell does it take for you to open your eyes??????

Stop playing IT down and condemn it. Man, I've said it before, from what I have personally witnessed myself, with regard to the treatment of so called "neemay" jaats makes me sick. I'm never going to be part of supporting that crap, directly and indirectly. Even if this means clashing with fake "sianay" in my family.

Humanity and truth....don't they mean anything to Sikhs nowerdays.

we have stupid people in all walks of life! But changing opinions and minds doesnt happen over night. Its starts with a few and will spread over the years. I surname is associated with the Jatt clan, that’s why i chose to disown it. I am a Singh and that’s all people need to know.

There maybe Jatts out there that promote being higher but yet claim to be Sikhs. Trust me they are far from Sikhi as possible. Keep your faith strong, god see's everyone as equal. And there are a lot of True Sikhs that don’t believe in this Caste system.

I dont see or believe in man made divisions. You breath the same air as me, have the same blood running through your veins. So where’s the division !

I just dont get it, people are sooo confused about Sikhi, its not even funny !

we need to increase peoples knowledge n pride of sikhis in this country start with the youth, we r the future. muslims have loads of lessons n all of them r strong in their religion even the 1s hu act like twats, where as we can't even follow it, people r becoming like hindus n putting money and fancy cars be4 the religion. saying that religion gets u nowhere its time 4 the youth to wake up!

Anyone who plays down the mobs going around punjab as not dangerous , or writes the situation off as nothing dangerous is a fool.

Its dangerous to play down the situation.

So what if i wasnt even born until after 1984??

What nonsense of an excuse is that to be complacent.

1984 genocide is an integral part of our history.

i cant believe that after our history, our own people would play down the threat posed from these mobs.

Sikhs were not all prepared in 1984 and look what happened.

Some idiots today play these riots down, they are risking lives of sikhs.

I urge every sikh to make full preperations and aquire weapons to fight. Be fully equipped and ready to fight incase these rioters get any other ideas.

its easy for people to underestimate such things when there is a media blackout and not being in Punjab.

Sikhs in punjab should all try to obtain gun lisences asap, if they cannot secure a lisence then they shoud aquire guns by other means and be fully prepared.

I dont like this situation. Theres no news coming out of punjab.