Books On Gatka

roop33

VJKK VJKF

Dear Veerji,

I went to the akhara once, I didn't go back because of MR SV and the his following remarks:

1. I am sanatan - hindu sikh not a sikh!

2. I eat meat and drink alcohol - you need it to be a warrior!

3. Told all students to remove kara's before entering his class

4. Swore at local gatka teachers - calling them parts of the female anatomy

5. Sikhs are part of hinduism

6. he swears in his class - non stop

So now you tell me Veerji, the great Akali Baba Mohinder singh Ji - found only this TWAT to teach SV to? Nobody else in the whole world, no one but this twat? Why couldn't he have taught some gursikhs, who are not anti-panthic, or sponsored by the indian government?WHY?

That is the reason i didn't go back.

And never will - i state again, the puratan sikhs could use vidiya on the battlefield because they had the power of NAAM!

What has Mr SV got? -- -BAD BREATH!

VJKK VJKF

if this is the reason u not going to go back, then ur the biggest TWAT in the world.

and the akhara is better off without u.

u do know that the kara is a shastar yh?? thats why we take it off. so that when we train, we dont crack your partners head. dont start thinking like an <banned word filter activated> that if u remove your kara its paap on ur head or ur amrit is "broken". and he never asks us to take off our kara. we do it voluntarily.

and the gatka teachers arent all that. they all profess that gatka is the sikh martial art and that it came from guru ji and that the sikh used gatka in the wars. BS!!!!

gatka is just a flashy show that the nihangs developed so that the british would not and could not learn about the true art.

so what if he says hindu-sikh. why dont u just open your big mouth and say something huh? u got the balls to come onto a forum and speak your mind here like evrybody else like a big sher. but teri fut jandi aa when ur infont of him innit. if u gt half a brain ull go back and ask him on his views.

if it were a sikh hating muslim teaching the vidiya, i would still go and learn it. because hes the last person teaching the real vidiya, and not some game like gatka. we have lost so much from our sihki becuase of our sikh. and soon (hopefully not) we'll lose the shastar vidiya which is a massive part of sikhi, and this due to sikh like you.

and u say he swears. do u not ever swear sant ji??? huh??

look at this forum. theres so many people that swear on this. and so what if he swears??? tera ki kasda?? huh? what does it do 2 u?? he doesnt swear at YOU, cant u just ignore it and learn the vidiya that Waheguru Ji passed to Guru Nanak Dev Ji and onward??? all our STUPID "panthic" scholars swear but no1 says anything about that.

and so he says he eats meat. bravo. (sarcasm). he isnt shoveling a bakra down your throat is he? hes not encouraging u to eat meat is he?

and the remark of sikhs are part of hinduism. ofcourse we arent. but u have to remember that vishnu came down 23 time and his job was to spread naam and the worship of god. but he flopped everytime because he got everyone to worship him. that is why Waheguru Ji took avtar as Guru Nanak Dev Ji to fix what the hindu devte had messed up. so IF, and im saying IF, vishnu had spread the word and naam of Waheguru Ji, then the truth is we would all be hindu, because we would be worshipping Waheguru. but because he spread his own pakhand, Wahaguru Ji came down and started the sanatan dharam again. which was the worshiping of GOD. and sanatan does not mean worshiping of hindu gods. but everyone just thinks it does (stupidly). the sanatan dharam is what was followed in satyug. the worshiping of the Aadh Shakti. like dusht daman.that is what sanatan sikhi is. the real sikhi. where dharam rules and you worship Waheguru Ji only. there is respect for the Hindu gods aswel yes, u will c this in dasam granth sahib ji throughout, there is respect, but no worship to them.

and what, "MR. SV" wont be able to fight?? if he can kick the whole akharas a*r*s*e in one go, i do believe that he will be able to hold his own in a real fight...o wait! he already has!!!

with people like you, our sikhi wil be lost.

im not saying agree with what he is telling you, that is for you to research and make your own mind on. but just because of that you will refuse to learn the vidiya, is pure idiotic ignorance.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK VJKF

Dear Veerji's,

You seem to be very upset about my comments. If i have said anything to offend, then I am sorry. I came on the forum to get some books on Gatka - for my own personal knowledge. I have found a Veerji, who will be posting me a copy of a Gatka book.

I wish you both all the best with your Shastar Vidiya studies.

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

Dear Veerji,

I went to the akhara once, I didn't go back because of MR SV and the his following remarks:

1. I am sanatan - hindu sikh not a sikh!

2. I eat meat and drink alcohol - you need it to be a warrior!

3. Told all students to remove kara's before entering his class

4. Swore at local gatka teachers - calling them parts of the female anatomy

5. Sikhs are part of hinduism

6. he swears in his class - non stop

So now you tell me Veerji, the great Akali Baba Mohinder singh Ji - found only this TWAT to teach SV to? Nobody else in the whole world, no one but this twat? Why couldn't he have taught some gursikhs, who are not anti-panthic, or sponsored by the indian government?WHY?

That is the reason i didn't go back.

And never will - i state again, the puratan sikhs could use vidiya on the battlefield because they had the power of NAAM!

What has Mr SV got? -- -BAD BREATH!

VJKK VJKF

if this is the reason u not going to go back, then ur the biggest TWAT in the world.

and the akhara is better off without u.

u do know that the kara is a shastar yh?? thats why we take it off. so that when we train, we dont crack your partners head. dont start thinking like an <banned word filter activated> that if u remove your kara its paap on ur head or ur amrit is "broken". and he never asks us to take off our kara. we do it voluntarily.

and the gatka teachers arent all that. they all profess that gatka is the sikh martial art and that it came from guru ji and that the sikh used gatka in the wars. BS!!!!

gatka is just a flashy show that the nihangs developed so that the british would not and could not learn about the true art.

so what if he says hindu-sikh. why dont u just open your big mouth and say something huh? u got the balls to come onto a forum and speak your mind here like evrybody else like a big sher. but teri fut jandi aa when ur infont of him innit. if u gt half a brain ull go back and ask him on his views.

if it were a sikh hating muslim teaching the vidiya, i would still go and learn it. because hes the last person teaching the real vidiya, and not some game like gatka. we have lost so much from our sihki becuase of our sikh. and soon (hopefully not) we'll lose the shastar vidiya which is a massive part of sikhi, and this due to sikh like you.

and u say he swears. do u not ever swear sant ji??? huh??

look at this forum. theres so many people that swear on this. and so what if he swears??? tera ki kasda?? huh? what does it do 2 u?? he doesnt swear at YOU, cant u just ignore it and learn the vidiya that Waheguru Ji passed to Guru Nanak Dev Ji and onward??? all our STUPID "panthic" scholars swear but no1 says anything about that.

and so he says he eats meat. bravo. (sarcasm). he isnt shoveling a bakra down your throat is he? hes not encouraging u to eat meat is he?

and the remark of sikhs are part of hinduism. ofcourse we arent. but u have to remember that vishnu came down 23 time and his job was to spread naam and the worship of god. but he flopped everytime because he got everyone to worship him. that is why Waheguru Ji took avtar as Guru Nanak Dev Ji to fix what the hindu devte had messed up. so IF, and im saying IF, vishnu had spread the word and naam of Waheguru Ji, then the truth is we would all be hindu, because we would be worshipping Waheguru. but because he spread his own pakhand, Wahaguru Ji came down and started the sanatan dharam again. which was the worshiping of GOD. and sanatan does not mean worshiping of hindu gods. but everyone just thinks it does (stupidly). the sanatan dharam is what was followed in satyug. the worshiping of the Aadh Shakti. like dusht daman.that is what sanatan sikhi is. the real sikhi. where dharam rules nad you worship Waheguru Ji only. there is respect for the Hindu gods aswel yes, u will c this in dasam granth sahib ji throughout, there is respect, but no worship to them.

and what, "MR. SV" wont be able to fight?? if he can kick the whole akharas a*r*s*e in one go, i do believe that he will be able to hold his own in a real fight...o wait! he already has!!!

with people like you, our sikhi wil be lost.

im not saying agree with what he is telling you, that is for you to research and make your own mind on. but just because of that you will refuse to learn the vidiya, is pure idiotic ignorance.

Er...........

I think what Satpunga is trying to say is that we should be open minded and accept the differences we have, but not let those differences hold us back from learning something invaluable.