CHEW ON THIS

Simran9

japmans veerji,

i think wat the peta organisation and the sangat was tryin to say (like mkhalsa) that its ok to have milk... but the cows should be treated properly... not inhumanely... u know what i mean? if cows r treated with the respect that living creatures deserve, then they have a god-given gift of offering milk to people for survival...

just my thoughts pls forgive me if i said nething wrong

:umm:

japmans veerji,

i think wat the peta organisation and the sangat was tryin to say (like mkhalsa) that its ok to have milk... but the cows should be treated properly... not inhumanely... u know what i mean? if cows r treated with the respect that living creatures deserve, then they have a god-given gift of offering milk to people for survival...

just my thoughts pls forgive me if i said nething wrong

:umm:

hmmm.... if they would treat the cows any better, why would they butcher them afterwards to prepare them for meat purposes.

I dont think it will ever make sense to them about butchering or treating animals. Once a cows milk is no good anymore, they find its meat is. SOOO WRONGGG!!! :D @

I think the cruelty on cows starts from the very begining when we keep umm tied for 24/7 against her wishes.Every animal has a right to be free.Why do we keep umm tied 24/7 just for our need "MILK"?

I think keeping cows(no matter how u treat umm......people in villages who keep cows and milk umm nicely .....beat them brutally most of the time) is unnatural.Same way keeping horses is also unnatural.Everyone shud be freeeee.....

Guest mehtab

i love that story of Guru Nanak Dev Jee when He used to graze the cows/cattles and would affectionately rub them rather than others who beat them with sticks.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Nice movie indeed

Here in Sweden - they've made it confortable for cows - so tha the go and get themselfs milked whenever they feel they need it - the simply go to the machines -

seems like its good doens't it?

bhull chukk maaf

GurFateh

I'll leave the Singh anonymous in this but he told me this:

Milk is called "Amrit" in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji:

pasoo mileh chang-aa-ee-aa kharh khaaveh amrit deh.

naam vihoonay aadmee Dharig jeevan karam karayhi. ||3||

Even beasts have value, as they eat grass (Kharh) and give Amrit

(milk).

Without the Naam, the mortal`s life is cursed, as are the actions he

performs. ||3||

meat is flesh, although ppl argue that milk is product of animal, it is not flesh so it's not meat. it comes down to how cows are treated in dairy farms. many are cruel. :D

if we drink milk should we feel guilty that the cow was abused for it? it's not our fault, is it? :umm:

I'll leave the Singh anonymous in this but he told me this:
Milk is called "Amrit" in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji:

pasoo mileh chang-aa-ee-aa kharh khaaveh amrit deh.

naam vihoonay aadmee Dharig jeevan karam karayhi. ||3||

Even beasts have value, as they eat grass (Kharh) and give Amrit

(milk).

Without the Naam, the mortal`s life is cursed, as are the actions he

performs. ||3||

meat is flesh, although ppl argue that milk is product of animal, it is not flesh so it's not meat. it comes down to how cows are treated in dairy farms. many are cruel. :D

if we drink milk should we feel guilty that the cow was abused for it? it's not our fault, is it? :umm:

I think conditions are changing

and still if the Cows arn

9;t milked -theyt'll suffer as well!

bhull chukk maf

GurFAteh