Premarital Sex

Guest YoungLady

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veerji, I would say, not a appropriate response. Anyways, you are entitled to your opinion though.

Yes I made sure it was not an appropriate response.

What can I say?? waheguru waheguru waheguru dhan waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru dhan waheguru

I think it is time to remind ourselves of the definition of a Sikh...

Sikh : 'Student'

Hence, as I stated in my previous post, I fail to understand why when someone asks a question about a more modern topic in todays society such as relationships, there are those that instantly dismiss it and see that it is a "wrong" thing to even contemplate, let alone talk about. Just because this young lady asks us a question that somewhat differs to that of a more conventional and popular one we are used to seeing on this forum. She has every entitlement to ask for help, and then, this can provide the opportunity for those who want to give answers or guidance; to do so. After all, by us helping her (or anyone else for that matter) we may provide long term benefits.

All the best. Take Care.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

P.S - This post was just a general comment. Sorry if I have offended anyone, this was not my intention so please forgive me.

Hence, as I stated in my previous post, I fail to understand why when someone asks a question about a more modern topic in todays society such as relationships, there are those that instantly dismiss it and see that it is a "wrong" thing to even contemplate, let alone talk about. Just because this young lady asks us a question that somewhat differs to that of a more conventional and popular one we are used to seeing on this forum. She has every entitlement to ask for help, and then, this can provide the opportunity for those who want to give answers or guidance; to do so. After all, by us helping her (or anyone else for that matter) we may provide long term benefits.

All the best. Take Care.

P.S - This post was just a general comment. Sorry if I have offended anyone, this was not my intention so please forgive me.

Singh, what is there left to talk about here. A relationship like the one that is being described here is termed as wrong by Guru Sahib and it should be avoid at all cost. The orginal poster can channel the energy in a positive way and recieve something fruitful in her life instead of being stuck in kaam(lust). The parnter she refer's as long term could be 10 years relationship or 50, it still does not matter because they are not married.

This whole situation is really simple, but for some reason some endorse making it complicated and difficult to solve.

And there is nothing modern about this topic. I believe lust was here since the beginning, nothing hip hop or rock about this whole matter.

All the best. Take Care.

Singh, what is there left to talk about here. A relationship like the one that is being described here is termed as wrong by Guru Sahib and it should be avoid at all cost. The orginal poster can channel the energy in a positive way and recieve something fruitful in her life instead of being stuck in kaam(lust). The parnter she refer's as long term could be 10 years relationship or 50, it still does not matter because they are not married.

This whole situation is really simple, but for some reason some endorse making it complicated and difficult to solve.

And there is nothing modern about this topic. I believe lust was here since the beginning, nothing hip hop or rock about this whole matter.

:)

Guest shastr

Kaljug to the max, I can't believe that people gave 2 pages worth of explanation to this bibi.

Jey hajey vi tu sauna odey naal, ta jaa key sau jaa, saanu pushan di ki lor aa dry.gif

lol. sahi gall kiti bhrava

I won't spend too much time on this because the original poster pretty much seems to have made up her mind as to what she wants to do with/to her life :)

But anyways, maybe some words from this idi0t myself may help...so here is a try

Just remember 3 things...

1.) Imagine Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj in front of yourself whenever you think about having sex with any person who you are not married to. What will you say? This question is for all of us who are stuck in kaam, including myself! What answer do we have? The same Guru whose Sikhs set an example for us by getting martyred in the most brutal and unspeakable ways, will we shame all their sacrifices just for a few moments of pleasure? Just because we want to "express love" to a person who will (sorry to say) die one day?

2.) If we slept around with just about anyone we thought we "loved", how does that differentiate us from animals? Being human is all about being committed and restrained. You might argue that a marriage is no more a commitment these days, its just a contract. Maybe it is, however thats also our fault as we humans have turned it into a contract. Just because people cheat on their spouses or end up with divorces is no reason to say that marriage is pointless. By that logic, since I am going to die one day, why should I bother about living my life? Why should I go to college, why should I work, why should I earn money, why should I buy a house/car? Human life is a lot more than just satisfying sensual pleasures. Its living for mankind and not just for oneself. Our Shaheeds had ample opportunities to fall prey to every single vikaar. What did they do? They didn't bother because they had something a lot more tempting and beautiful. Guess what it was? Sikhi! Once you have it, feel it, experience it, relish it, you will marry the person you say you love, you will bring him on the path to Sikhi as well.

3.) Life is a path on which we run after our priorities, so choose them wisely. If your priority is this guy, please go ahead and do anything and everything that is possible to be done with/to him. Whether you are married or not does not matter then because marriage is not your priority then. If your priority is Guru Sahib, if your priority is Sikhi, you don't need any more answers, you don't need to question/argue anymore. You know very well what to do. You will prefer to die than to go against His Hukam of having intimate relations only with your spouse.

None of us on this board can make that decision for you. Its YOU who has to question yourself and decide.

Good luck

Gurujee bless you

Kaljug to the max, I can't believe that people gave 2 pages worth of explanation to this bibi.

Jey hajey vi tu sauna odey naal, ta jaa key sau jaa, saanu pushan di ki lor aa <_<

oye thand rakh yaar...koi gall ni...hona ta ohi aa jo likheya aa...je bibi nu slaah chahidi aa ta sadda mufat ch den nu ki janda...agge odi marji...je ta Gurmat di sunn'ni aa ta vadhiya...je apne mann di sunn'ni aa ta vi odi marji...

Sorry I am going against my own claim and making this longer lol.

Back in high school days when I would get ripped off on an exam and fail it, I would come home expecting a severe thrashing. At home, I would tell my parents my grades, and then tell myself "here it comes". When I was in my mid teens, my parents realized it was no point thrashing, rather making me realize my flaws. So all my dad did was tell me "Hmmm, you know thats not a good score. Anyways, you have to work harder next time", and have a disappointed and hurtful look on his face.

There is nothing in this world that is more heart-breaking than a depressed look on your mom or dad's face, especially when you are responsible for it, and they are just disappointed with you, and don't yell at you or get mad at you. That silent sorrow on their faces is a million times more painful than getting your limbs smashed 50 times with a wooden stick.

The same is with Gurujee. There is no doubt that He will forgive you. He is bakshanhaar, He will forgive you NO MATTER WHAT! Now ask yourself, how will you forgive yourself? How would it feel to disappoint Him? Could you stand upsetting that Guru who sacrificed His own 4 sons so that YOU could call yourself a Sikh today? The Guru who said "Panth vasse mai ujjraan mann chaao ghanera", meaning He wished destruction for Himself in exchange for His Sikhs flourishing. Your boyfriend probably calls you "Hai meri jaan", and for Him you want to show your back to the Guru who said "Khalsa meri jaan ki jaan" ? Read the story of Bhai Joga Singh. Gurujee rescued him even at the doorstep of a prostitute's house, you want to betray that Guru? Our Guru saved His Sikhs in stormy seas, saved them at the doorstep of a prostitute's house, you want to turn your head away from that Guru?

Remember what I said above "That silent sorrow on their faces is a million times more painful than getting your limbs smashed 50 times with a wooden stick". Well guess what sister! You go against Gurujee's Hukam, He will still love you, forgive you, He doesn't get angry or disappointed because His love for you is that massive. But the very thought (guilt) that you turned away from such a Guru (whether you are Amritdhari or not) who loves you more than anyone else, who sacrificed His EVERYTHING for you, and all that for a guy??????????????

Think about it, and Guru willing your eyes will be as wet as mine got during typing this message.

Jey hajey vi tu sauna odey naal, ta jaa key sau jaa, saanu pushan di ki lor aa <_<

oye thand rakh yaar...koi gall ni...hona ta ohi aa jo likheya aa...je bibi nu slaah chahidi aa ta sadda mufat ch den nu ki janda...agge odi marji...je ta Gurmat di sunn'ni aa ta vadhiya...je apne mann di sunn'ni aa ta vi odi marji...

2 pages da lecture dey ta onu members ney, jey hajey vi ni gal bani ta fey hor kush bolan da koi faida ni. fey ta time kharaab karan waali gal aa