Sikhs Attacked By Muslims

virk30

i know guys who are docters and lawyers that use to be brawlers, so the excuse is lets be nerds and let the muslims bully us, dude only way anyone would get charged is if they start the initial beef and if the victim decides to charge, if pakis are starting smack then the sikhs have the right to destroy them, if they want to use knives then use kirpans baseball bat pepper spray to get them

legal rights are hard earned, lets not throw them away brawling. Don't be stupid, there are tons of other weapons to use besides the one that we've fought so hard to earn the right to wear.

i know guys who are docters and lawyers that use to be brawlers, so the excuse is lets be nerds and let the muslims bully us, dude only way anyone would get charged is if they start the initial beef and if the victim decides to charge, if pakis are starting smack then the sikhs have the right to destroy them, if they want to use knives then use kirpans baseball bat pepper spray to get them

legal rights are hard earned, lets not throw them away brawling. Don't be stupid, there are tons of other weapons to use besides the one that we've fought so hard to earn the right to wear.

Yess thats right don't lose your mind over nothing

at one time the sikh were the most feared army in the world. even hitler said that if he could harness the power of the sikh fauj, he could take over the world. now there is only one person in a handful of people who say that we should fight back, who actually will fight back.

pehla maran kabool......

at one time the sikh were the most feared army in the world. even hitler said that if he could harness the power of the sikh fauj, he could take over the world. now there is only one person in a handful of people who say that we should fight back, who actually will fight back.

pehla maran kabool......

Fight back !!

Fight back for what.....

kirpans as in the swords, ive seen it be used dozens of times outside of clubs and during high school

Fight back !!

Fight back for what.....

Fateh jee,

forgive my ignorance jeeo, but try to picture this scenario:

About 10-15, big tough Singh's and one hater.

The hater shouts a 'prejudice' phrase to all the singhs, but only one Singh chases him, and bangs him out.......bhaji, you tell me why did one singh chase him?......I only want you to answer. If you have the answer to the question, I'll tell you the next part of the story jeeo. :D :D

vaheguru

Thats it just be pussys n take licks...lol 2 many amritdharis now days are gutless cowards and the pricks use SIkhi to justify them being pussys its disgusting man...no where in sikh history or in gurbani does it say allow attack on dharam or sikhs...all my real sikhs with common sense wake up n defend the kaum get me

Not surprised, but u hav 2 b very careful nowadays paki gangs carry knives ang guns and while our lot r doctors and lawyers, they r boxers and gangsters, they hate us, not surprising having read the propoganda they make up on their sites

thats exactly why we are getting licks cos guu maharaj gave us a hukham to keep shastar as well...but our cause is different its 2 destroy jullum not commit it...sant ji told all the sikhs of punjab to be tyar bar tyar but not all listened so they had to learn the hard way...even now we still the same but its not sant jis hukham guru gobind singh ji said always keep shastar but no we dont want to follow that side of sikhi which is the result of the state of our community today..a 12 year old kala has got more guts than a grown amritdhari male is terrible

Fight back !!

Fight back for what.....

Fateh jee,

The hater shouts a 'prejudice' phrase to all the singhs, but only one Singh chases him, and bangs him out.......bhaji, you tell me why did one singh chase him?......I only want you to answer. If you have the answer to the question, I'll tell you the next part of the story jeeo. :D :D

vaheguru

1 Sikh go's and knocks him out......... And all the Sikhs get labeled are a bounch of thugs. 1 Sikh went after him cause he was stupid.

Fateh jee,

vaheguru

1 Sikh go's and knocks him out......... And all the Sikhs get labeled are a bounch of thugs. 1 Sikh went after him cause he was stupid.

Fateh jeeoo,

ok then, just going to tell you the truth to begin with, 'your views do not match with mine yet'.

so, the truths out the way...........

you think one sikh bang's out the hater because he was a twat, right?......... :D

Think differently...........ALL the SINGH's were Big, and by big I mean, RIPPED TONK, or however you want it to be called.........so was the one SINGH who banged out the hater.

BUT the hater was a small weak person.................BUT the only reason the ONE singh banged out the hater was cus he was 'prejudice'..........

understand??? if not.........do let me know......jee :)

vjkk vjkf