Girls Playing Games

london001

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz lol YOU MADE ME LAUGH you take things to far... calm down :)

dont matter, i sed wat i sed whether its taking it too far in someonelse's eyes or not, its what i believe and what our gurus tell us, if u are a sikh u shudnt be joking liekthat, thats not a joke..maybe we shud learn how to make a joke.. ihave seen ur other posts as well, no singh makes jokes about sleeping with his future wife etc etc

and it wasnt just directed at u but also thsoe posts other ppl make about "girls dont like us cus we have dharis" and bs liek that..

moreover,

if my post made u laff, u must be easily amused

pce

To the poster, some of the most good looking girls with haircuts I know are going out with Singhs - in fact I thought singhs got the best looking girls but maybe that's just the ones I know!

Alot of girls respect the fact that boys are so into their religion, it shows commitment and that you are capable of love. Girls are getting sick and tired of the same old gelled haired rude boys (some decievingly gay) hollering and leering at them, it's very off-putting- most girls just want a loving guy to settle down with and be happy with who isn't going to run off with their best friend, get drunk and beat her or sell her to a drug dealer for their next fix(unlikely but it prob happens in the world)

If anything being a Singh would make it 100 times easier for you, just put aside your negative thinking, be as confident as a mona would and have faith. Don't be put off by a few bad experiences, you will get married, whether its with an amritdhari or girl with a haircut, babaji's got a plan for everyone he'll lead you to the right person.

(p.s finding a spouse on the net (Shaadi.com) is very very common with sikhs and definitely NOT SAD, I'm sure everyone knows at least one person who is registered with them, I personally know at least 3 people registered, all normal nice sikhs looking for people to marry- one of them was nearing her parents cutoff date (29), found a guy, met up with him (in a safe place) and ended up marrying him. Their website says they've had 822,073 matches and counting and I think it tells you on there if people drink and smoke which is a plus for alot of people!)

oh and p.p.s we're all pretty much ugly without makeup, In life you'll find that the girls who don't wear makeup or wayy less of it are much prettier than girls with alot of makeup even though it may look natural, girls who pile in on have alot more to hide! :sad:

Hardkaur ...you have vented your feelings :-) .....I really liked your idea of starting a matrimonial website

Btw in my view your comment about "you must be from India" did not seem quite right and politically correct...it might offent people as it shows some kind of bias towards Indian people. The reality is that no two humanbeings are the same ...even if they live in this country or in some other country. My advice for you is that even if you want to make your view point, make it in such a manner that it does not sound rude or offend anybody else.

Everyone is entitled to their views and I understand your view point as well. I think Amrit79 was only joking.

London...chill out...marriage things do take time...as long as you are clear on what you are looking for, you will definitely get there....it might take some time but believe me one day you will get what you are looking for. But my advice is that one should not to cut the hair and move away from sikhi just for the sake of getting married or just in case your prospective partner asks you to do so. What would one answer when the Guru will ask "you just got diverted from me and sikhi just to get married".

And I do agree with you that it is rude not to reply to text messages or e-mail. But keep on trying...if she doesnt reply back after a couple of times, that means that she is not interested..sometimes people find it difficult to refuse in person and try to use techniques such as avoiding contact. So if there isnt a reply after a couple of times, assume that she is not interested and don't bother her with more texts or messages. If she is genuinely interested or have been genuinely busy then she will contact you.

And one thing for sure, do give space to the other person in a relationship. It is quite important to do so because otherwise there will be frequent quarrels as expectations will not be met with.

btw check out my previous message that I wrote on your discussion thread about getting married in India...I did give links to different newspapers where Indian people advertise for matrimonial purposes.

All the very best.