Sleep Deprivation, Insanity, Furious Thoughts

equal4sikh

<H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Sleep deprivation, insanity, furious thoughts. How do you stop this? how do you attain peace? What possible divine knowledge do you need to understand to relief yourself?</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Im typing at early hours of 4 am because i can’t go to sleep (evidently), ill pass this night as i do with others, but cannot get rid of a nightmare/insanity and boiling/furious thoughts.......i’ve held it all in for 2 years thinkin someday it’ll go..</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Im going insane, and i feel until i doo something terrible i cannot get rid of this nightmare. It’s a f*ckin splinter in my head that just doesn’t f*ckin go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">i also know some might ask example, but i really need a answer without getting into details. I need advice from someone experienced.....</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">I know people might say do part, but it doesn’t help. Simran im not too sure because i dont do it often. Part did make me wise and calm for a bit and stopped furry inside of me, but eventually it gets the better of me when i don’t do part for a bit.</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">I know the answer is within my own question, but i need some other method some other way!!! I know there are too many other things in the world to worry about rather than stup*d singh like me that needs help, but i really need advise im really fed up if i dont ask now then it’ll be too late.</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm"> </H1>

Here's a shabad for insomnia, I also wasn't able to go to sleep at a regular time ever even if I did simran, exercised, used other 'sleep hygiene' techniques. The effects probably won't be immediate, do this shabad everyday as instructed, in like 2 weeks your insomnia will start to go away. maybe earlier.

look up the full shabad on sikhi to the max.

bilavel mahalla 5

rog giaia prabh aap gavaia, need paiea sukh sahaj ghar aiaia raho

Transliteration is a bit messed but you can probably find it. recite it every single night before bed at least 15 times. once it's memorized keep on reciting it until you get to sleep.

start doing paath regularly as well, it will help you in general a great deal. i used to have a whirlwind of thoughts all the time. doing one mala (108 repetitions) of mool mantar everyday will help calm you down. just try it when you sit still, spine straight, relax the body, maybe close eyes or keep open facing somehting non stimulating.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

u seem to have sleep insomnia my friend, go to a psychiatrist and take some meds ( nto a big deal trust me its common for ppl to have this and no u dont go to the psychiatrist ONLY if ur crazy so dump that misconception and give urself some well deserved sleep) + do the bani/simran above poster posted, u need to also have peace of mind + soul, which bani will give u

AND do kirtan sohila before u sleep, u can keep jal ( water) by u in a glass and say the bani out loud and then drink it afterwards, that is now amrit and it will soothe ur mind and protect u from nighttime terrors

rem wen u do kirtan sohila from the heart guru nanak dev ji comes to listen to u read the bani and at night nothing can harm u, if u were to die in ur sleep guru nanak dev ji wud come for u

i would suggest reciting 'belawil muhalla 5, taati vaayo na laggeyi......' shabd before going to bed everynight. keep your head covered while sleeping and do keep either kara or small kirpan underneath your pillow. try and keep water in chaandi, silver, if u don't have silver mug then just put water in steel jug and dip something made of silver in it. drink the water when you wake up in morning. kara or kirpan will keep evil forces at bay, believe me there are evil spirits around, and silver mixed water will help u calm down. and do personal ardas to guru gobind singhji everynight. and start playing some hard sport or start lifting weights. take care. and never lose hope. never say never.

<H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Sleep deprivation, insanity, furious thoughts. How do you stop this? how do you attain peace? What possible divine knowledge do you need to understand to relief yourself?</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Im typing at early hours of 4 am because i can't go to sleep (evidently), ill pass this night as i do with others, but cannot get rid of a nightmare/insanity and boiling/furious thoughts.......i've held it all in for 2 years thinkin someday it'll go..</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">Im going insane, and i feel until i doo something terrible i cannot get rid of this nightmare. It's a f*ckin splinter in my head that just doesn't f*ckin go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">i also know some might ask example, but i really need a answer without getting into details. I need advice from someone experienced.....</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">I know people might say do part, but it doesn't help. Simran im not too sure because i dont do it often. Part did make me wise and calm for a bit and stopped furry inside of me, but eventually it gets the better of me when i don't do part for a bit.</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm">I know the answer is within my own question, but i need some other method some other way!!! I know there are too many other things in the world to worry about rather than stup*d singh like me that needs help, but i really need advise im really fed up if i dont ask now then it'll be too late.</H1><H1 style="MARGIN: auto 0cm"> </H1>

Is it revenge or justice you want? Is that whats keeping you awake at night?

Sleep deprivation, insanity, furious thoughts. How do you stop this? how do you attain peace? What possible divine knowledge do you need to understand to relief yourself? Im typing at early hours of 4 am because i can't go to sleep (evidently), ill pass this night as i do with others, but cannot get rid of a nightmare/insanity and boiling/furious thoughts.......i've held it all in for 2 years thinkin someday it'll go. Im going insane, and i feel until i doo something terrible i cannot get rid of this nightmare. It's a f*ckin splinter in my head that just doesn't f*ckin go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also know some might ask example, but i really need a answer without getting into details. I need advice from someone experienced..... I know people might say do part, but it doesn't help. Simran im not too sure because i dont do it often. Part did make me wise and calm for a bit and stopped furry inside of me, but eventually it gets the better of me when i don't do part for a bit. I know the answer is within my own question, but i need some other method some other way!!! I know there are too many other things in the world to worry about rather than stup*d singh like me that needs help, but i really need advise im really fed up if i dont ask now then it'll be too late.

Ok your in a panic attack. When you read this, forget everything ever existed. Forget you family, forget your false friends, forget the 2 years of torture, forget it all.....I have had problems even more deeper than the ones your talking about Singh. Just keep everything positive in the back of your head, toss away the negative. Think of Vaheguru in gurumukhi..........FORGET THE 2 years of torture.....

Just concentrate on 'Vaheguru'. Say it, feel it, live it. I gave this audio to a chardikala gursikh, it will help:

http://rapidshare.co...heguru.wma.html

I believe in you man.....

Not that I understand what is going on with this person totally. But here are somethings which lead to difficulty sleeping.

We keep drinking coffee whole day. Make a rule, no caffinated drink after about 2pm. if you have urge to have a warm drink, go for herbal caffeine free teas. Ones I like are ginger, peppermint, chemomille, lemon teas. And no choclates after about 2pm either. Makes me hyper and very energetic. Don't overdo on sugars either.

And secondly, turn off you dear friend computer after about 9pm and do something else like reading some of your favourite book. yeah, no TV either. Comedy show will be ok, but nothing which makes you tense, like movies or watching late night news. The mind has to calm down hrs before sleeping. Too often we keep doing our activities which disturb us or keep us thinking then we complain we cann't get to sleep.

And for me personally, exercise in the late afternoon is not good either.

Dont overeat at night either. May be go for a 20-30 min relaxing walk after eating. And before hitting the bed, drink warm milk. I actually drink bigelow's bedtime tea every night.

You don't need any medicine. just turn on relaxing soothing gurbani keertan (not the keertaniye who do keertan in josh), but relaxing ones, on very low volume. keep it on until you almost fell sleep,and then gently turn off the keertan.

After a week or two, if you are still not successful in sleeping (of course after trying almost all of the above, atleast 50%of them all at once, caffiene, choclate very important) then go see your doctor.

Mera vaid guru gobinda

and

rogI kw pRB KMfhu rogu ]rogee kaa prabh kha(n)ddahu rog ||

God eradicates the disease from the diseased person.

duKIey kw imtwvhu pRB sogu ]dhukheeeae kaa mittaavahu prabh sog ||

God takes away the sorrows of the suffering

Its seems like your caught up in your own little world. I read through it and sounded like you expressing all your barricaded emotions in one go in the post. The first thing to do is calm down, second thing do is, think about it clearly what exactly are you afraid of and why?. I read through the post, to me it seems you don't have much faith in simran and just keep your mind calm. You need spend more doing simran and letting all your emotions go. Get yourself some time alone, just for some rest and relaxation. Just rethink life 2 years back, try remember what triggered this nightmare, and destroy it's weakness.

I be honest we need some basic info like age, what your doing, etc

Revenge or justice, can be collaborated into the same thing. There are alot of situations that people have been through which are say 10x worser then mines.

But my fundamental error, which i can’t grasp is bani states “that you must let go of your emotions, no killing, no murdering....gods in everyone.... etc” this then objects to Justice or Revenge. (a wild exp. Was it right for indra gandhi to be shot dead) if so was then how can you justify bani? p.s. I personally agree it was correct she got shot dead.

My mental torture drives my insane, and almost drives me to stab*n my head. My mind literally plays games with me, and redirects... im trying to walk the path of peace, but my minds making my walk the path of pieces.

I want to forgive but it’s soo hard, specially when people that have ruined their whole life over someone who is soo pure evill and unrighteous! ( i guess im no one to judge)

It’s soo bloo*dy anoying me rambling on about, which the sangat has no clue about. But what can i do, cant give too much details as it involves other people. I am sorry i cant give my age and stuff like wht i doo, some people which i dont want to mention are ridiculously clever and will click on, which brings the question why do you need to hide? well we all know tht?

However i will try what people have told me to do, hopefully i will have a clarity about the truth! and the fact that it’ll settle in my mind.

i do have belief in god, but i cant make out whether he wants me to commit such act, which is why my nightmare’s and still in process.

Thanks for the posts and the advise given, i’ve never tried any of the above so im sure it’ll work hopefully!

Vengeance against Indira Gandhi was for the entire panth, and ALSO prevented her from continuing her campaign of terror. It wasn't a personal level or family/friends level feud.

It's clear that you're making decisions based on emotion, you need to have a clear mind before you make decisions.

Really hardcore workouts, ***hard yoga sessions***, followed by a shower, and going to the gurdwara where you lay out all your thoughts in front of the Guru and ask Him for help and guidance may be best for you right now. Sit down and do simran there for awhile every single day. Make it your routine.