Is it just me?

Guest mehtab

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you are in India, why don't you please enlighten me with the "uncovered truth"?
This website will NOT allow my post carrying the uncovered truth.
And about me from a Brahmin family, you are free to believe me or not because it is a free world.

As you are free to make false claim that you belong to a Brahman family?

I am not going to get ladoos by lying about my background and so I say the truth openly
'Laddoos' were distributed by the fake Punjabi Brahmans on the success of Opration Blue Star. Were you there at that time?
And as far as posting messages is concerned, my message was nothing that goes against forum guidelines,

'Forum guidelines'? :wub: :):) :lol: :umm:

however if you found it offensive, please accept my apology.

Appology will be accepted, if you stop to make false claim that you belong to a Brahman family.

Mr. Narad Muni. You honestly think that a government employee like Army Generalw would give the objective truth about the operation?

Here are various reports on Operation Blue Star. Perhaps you should have a read.

http://allaboutsikhs.com/bluestar/index.htm

laugh.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Rochak I think many sikhs will think like you that its just an effort by congress to make us forget their deadly sins.And the suspicion is quite right at its place but my personal opinion is that sonia preferred Manmohan Singh for the following reasons:

1.He is neutral.doesnt have any fights or grudges with other party members.

2.He is the most popular and respected congress man mainly due to his work as finance minister.

3.He is clean man.Doesnt have any scandals on him till now.

I dont think Sonia would have given His being sikh much thought.

Wounds of sikhs will lessen only on an apology for bluestar.

BUt lets accept the fact that we should not expect all rosy things from Him for sikhs just bcos he is a sikh.But as i have said in another post this helps sikhs in many ways.And it does no harm to sikhs.Rest only time and His actions will tell.

As far as our brother Narad Muni is concerned,I think we are all aware of people coming on these forums and saying such things ,so theres no reason to get provoked.Everyone acts and says only in the way his or her mind is conditioned by the information one gets.Lets leave the debate "whether blue star was blunder or not" out .lets not get involved in that discussion even if provoked.I am sure majority of us here know the truth quite clearly.

My apologies for anything said wrong.

Gurfateh

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sometimes the truth (no matter how evident it is) is surprisingly hard to swallow. I didn't know that belonging to a particular background would offend someone in such an alarming way. Either those offended have something against that particular community being discussed, or they themselves belong to it, which explains why everyone else who claims to be one seems fake to them. Those who are from India (except those who work for the government) know how well the truth is kept covered over there. Blaming a website in advance for not allowing certain info, without even making an attempt to post it clearly shows either the lack of any solid evidence available to back up one's claims, or a mere frustration on part of the individual.

Once again, I stand by all my claims that I have made, and Gurujee Himself knows that I am not making any false claims. And everyone is free to believe or doubt them. If this post has offended anyone (whether you are an employee of a vampire government or a pawn in its army, or a Singh/Singhnee of Dashmesh Pita), please accept my apologies.

Hey Rockak !

Dude nothing like it !! NO NO NO NO WAY.

This is all by accident nothing planned !

1. Congress wasnt expected to win this election, let alone a sikh become a PM!

2. In india people have sad memories of Bluestar, but its in the past for most. There was no reason what so ever for Congess to win over Sikhs. Its like it is not important enough fr the sinking congress party. Bhul chuk maaf

3. Manmohan is the only guy Sonia could trust ! Rest could have taken the power away from her.

Theres a story of his honesty. When he was the Finance minister, he devalued the rupee. Then he realised this way he would be getting more money out of his US pension which was in dollars.

So he called up the World bank and told them to give him his pension at the older exchange rate - so he doesnt make any extra money !

^_^

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Thanks for the info mrgreycells veerjee. Like I said in the beginning of this post, I was just being skeptical and trying to look at things from all sides. I hope for the best to happen for India and the Sikhs. Gurujee kirpa karan!

Appreciate your inputs ^_^

Guest mehtab

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/article...show/686274.cms

Bees Saal Baad: Cong exorcises ghosts of 1984

YUDHVIR RANA

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2004 12:20:42 AM ]

AMRITSAR : Has Congress redeemed itself in the eyes of the Sikhs? At least that is how those who still find it difficult to forgive the 1984 anti-Sikh riots feel after it became clear that Manmohan Singh would become the first Sikh Prime Minister of India .

A wave of jubilation has swept the Sikhs here. The common refrain is: The appointment of a Sikh at the helm of affairs of the nation would not only raise the stature of the Sikhs around the world, but Manmohan Singh's economic genius would help India emerge as a stronger economy in the world. Some see it as a long-awaited recompense by the Congress for the '84 riots.

People here feel that by appointing a Sikh as PM, the Congress will indirectly assuage the hurt feelings of Sikhs due to Operation Bluestar and anti-Sikh riots, for which the Sikhs, in general, hold Congress responsible. Santokh Singh, a doctor, called this "an unspoken apology of Congress."

Said Deepinder Singh, an advocate: "Manmohan Singh's appointment as Prime Minister, and that too by the Congress party which was dubbed as anti-Sikh party, is an exemplary decision. It's a moment of pride for all Sikhs irrespective of their political affiliations."

Manmohan's image as an honest and upright politician with a clean image has ev

oked spontaneous respect and adulation from masses and classes alike.

"The Sikh intelligentsia would be proud of Manmohan Singh being the Prime Minister of country. Under his governance, the nation will develop by leaps and bounds," added Deepinder.

Harminder Singh, an industrialist, said: "It is a matter of pride for the Sikh quom. The whole world would know the potential of Sikhs."

Bhag Singh Ankhi, honorary secretary of Chief Khalsa Diwan, said this decision would heal the wounds of the Sikhs. Said an emotionally sh-aken Bhag Singh: "Kuch malaham lagegi Sikha de jakhma te."

So I am not the only one who feels this way.

Unspoken Apology indeed.

But to think that this was set up like this, is out of hand, I think.

I dont think anyone would give over a country to someone as an apology.

I think Sonia Gandhi realized her issue, along with the country issues, and then said ok, well, Congress won, and this Sikh guy seems perfect for the job, wont take any power from me, lets give it to him. He's a genius too, and the Sikhs should particularly be happy from it and forgive for the irrational decisions made by Indira Gandhi.

If this is there apology and Manmohan Singh takes India to new leaps and establishes a world-wide known Sikh Identity. I will be more then happy to take it and accept it.

Hell, if this is there apology its alot more then I ever expected, this is simply amazing. Hopefully he controls it well.

I DO NOT think Sonia Gandhi planned it, that...hey its 20 years after! Lets make Congress win and have a Sikh as PM. Perhaps what Sonia Gandhi is showing is that the Congress has matured and does not think every Sikh is a terrorist anymore, and that they have now elected this Sikh, so perhaps the Sikh Community should quiet down a bit on the massacre in 1984, as both parties know it was wrong.

Apologizing directly to the Sikhs is a political game. If Congress were to directly apologize then im sure votes in the majority would be lost. Theres still alot of anti-Sikh hate out there, in India. Hindus would lose interest in the party if the certain party apologized and tried to appease the Sikhs.

Yes, I know in America it wouldnt matter, you would still have to apologize and protect the miniority...but India isnt America, nor is it closely co

mparable.

Yeah. It is absurd to think it is set up...

No doubt indirectly, it does minimize the gap but it was not intended.

As some brother said: we can't forgive congress for 84, unless those responsible are punished. and Sikhs are give justice. and no more human rights voilations,...no more Singhs in jails etc. we can never forget 84...it is our history...but we can move on and look at the future. to be a better community as a whole. i remember Sant Jarnail Singh jee's sayings. He also asked for justice. for our identity. as in Anandpur Sahib Resolution. if our identity is safe and no treat comes from them, i feel good with Manmohan Singh as PM.

Okay.. Simple : Sonia is NOT indian.. (I mean NOT) thats why she picked Manmohan Singh.. CAUZ NO bloody topic/dhotey walla indian guy will pick up a minority figure let alone Sardar like manmohan singh.. And let me say it again.. Singh is oxford/cambridge graduate and it will take probably millions/billions pandus to fool him..

SO Singhooo .. Sit up, Relax and Observe and don't jump on conclusion that quick.. In matter of fact, im happy to see sardar guy leading the world 2nd most populated country :wub: Pakistani giving all shrines handling power to sikhs, and here pandus giving top seat to us.. So why not relax for bit and enjoy the show without worrying :)

And yo panchcula guy.. Nobody care what you write or think.. You is brainwashed by bhayas in ur army camp rolleyes.gif and btw.. How the hell did indian army afforded to get the internet to it's soldiers ?? ohmy.gif And do the soldiers know how to switch on/off the computer ohmy.gif It must be hard to lear rite punch-ula guy??

Vicky Singh,

Soon gonna be ur A$$ kicker.