Congratulations

Khalasthan86

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, you have no idea what justice means..... I mean do I need to pull out a dictionary.....

Secondly, elaborate the part in 'orange'.....

I don't really care what you need to do. I've explained myself enough. There is a difference between justice and revenge. Guru Gobind Singh is the highest authority there can be, not a trump card to pull out to defend an action such as this as a last resort.

Did killing Gandhi make Sikhs better off in India?

I'M DONE

Revenge would have been torturing her for a full month and then killing her. Making her suffer to the last blood drops. That's revenge. What Indira Gandhi got was justice served to her. She knew her destiny after attacking Akal Takht. Harmindar Sahib has been attacked in the past and the attackers got what they deserved. This was no different. She made the decision and two Sikhs served her reward.

I don't really care what you need to do. I've explained myself enough. There is a difference between justice and revenge. Guru Gobind Singh is the highest authority there can be, not a trump card to pull out to defend an action such as this as a last resort.

I'M DONE

Be that as it may, I've still got more to say. Lets see if you are really done, you can't even back you initial statements and your done already. I had questions, you have not answered them since....I will ask more from your new post......

Lets ditch the metaphors a while, what trump card are you talking about?.....

Well 'ghandi' wasn't the only anti-sikh who has been killed in the past.......so your point has no justification.

Fateh parwan karro jiyo,

Abs right Mehtab Ji.

I. Gandhi had blood of Sikhs on her hands and by the unwritten law 'those who live by the sword die by the sword' she paid the price.

Prior to tha attack she was advised that the Operation not be carried out on and around Gurpurab as then the casualties would be very high, but she ignored the advice.

Outlook Weekly which otherwise has pro Congress leanings has come out with articles on Operation Blue Star, 1984 Genocide etc.

http://www.outlookin...om/content.aspx

Guru Rakha

I just skimmed through some of the articles. There are reader comments posted below which reflect the Indian psyche to this day. Hindus had been getting killed in Punjab before 1984 in bomb blasts, and so for them that justifies the merciless killing of innocent Sikhs in 1984. Hindus had been getting killed in Kashmir before 2002, and so they believe that justifies the Gujarat massacre of poor and innocent Muslims. Its "blood for blood" for them, but when someone else says that, he is a "terrorist". Double standards, that's what Indian democracy stands on! No wonder democracy rhymes with hypocrisy!

Firstly, you have no idea what justice means..... I mean do I need to pull out a dictionary.....

Secondly, elaborate the part in 'orange'.....

I'M DONE

And what arguement would you provide had she not been killed...?

there is no doubt that she was fanatic leader killing people of his own land...she had every official dancing at her orders...she wud have rather finished sikhs from India and hindus who voted for rajiv gandhi in next general elections since they still consider it all right to attack Golden temple... would have voted for Indira gandhia again and again...she would have been undisputed leader of india till her natural death...and lemme tell u sikhs wud have been finished if they wouldnt have killed her and India would have become totally communist country...!

so congratz on the death of such worthless leaders india has produced...!

Whilst I agree the Bhai Satwant Singh ji and Bhai Kehar Singh ji, are nothing short of soorema for our panth, and will always be held in high esteem by every gursikh, the sad reality is have we looked after their families, have we looked after the families which lost everything in the riots of delhi, we can celebrate but at the same time we should introspect and discuss what we have done and not done, the joyous day of her justice was also the start of hell for those in delhi, as other's have said we should really honour our soorema and pray for those that went through hell in the day's that followed !!!!