Mr Singh

harmandeal

Sorry for my mistake Inder Singh and only five. I didn't read all of the news item.

I request the mods to ban Starscream aka Peacemaker. He makes such comments on a forum where young children and Bibian come.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Sunny, do we have a problem? I have some major cyber issues with you from the past, so ask me this, do I care what "suggestions" you have to offer to the mods? You're the last one who should be talking. How did you get on "quality control"? By being sooooo kind and sweet to everyone? I DON'T THINK SO!

I am a representation of the real world. I call it like I see it. So what if I found the woman in the picture, which I didn't even post, to be attractive? Is that a crime these days?

You can do what you want with me, but the very fact that some Sikhs get offended by such harmless comments really alarms me.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does society conform to certain attire when identifying people...In the poster and see a young man, with beard and turban, dressed liked royalty. I guess people were expecting someone wearing a chola and a dumalla, please expand your horizons.

Why WEARING CHOLA and DAMALLA is the only meter to measure SIKHI, whereas

after four UDASIS,Guru Nanak Dev ji also started wearing general public dress, as

is mentioned by Bhai Gurdas ji :-

ਫਿਰਿ ਬਾਬਾ ਆਇਆ ਕਰਤਾਰਪੁਰ ਭੇਖੁ ਉਦਾਸੀ ਸਗਲ ਉਤਾਰਾ ।

Then Baba (Nanak) returned to Kartarpur where he put aside his attire of a Recluse.

ਪਹਿਰਿ ਸੰਸਾਰੀ ਕਪੜੇ ਮੰਜੀ ਬੈਠਿ ਕੀਆ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ।

Now putting on a householder's dress, he sat splendidly on a cot (and executed his mission).

When GURU NANAK Dev ji can execute his mission by wearing general dresses, what is the

nessacity or cumpulsion for us to not wear ordinary dresses and wear only CHOLAS and

DUMALS.

Bhul chuk khima, WJKK WJKF

What you just said above is like saying I don't have to take Amrit because Guru Nanak Dev ji didn't take Amrit. Instead of following Guru Sahib and realizing the First Nanak and Tenth Nanak are the same and one you say the above. In the Tenth form Guru Nanak Dev ji took the identity of the Khalsa. Same could be said about using weapons as self-defense. Guru Nanak Dev ji didn't pick up a sword or any other weaponed then i don't want or need to either. There is only one Guru. The teachinges were added at the correct time.

Sorry for my mistake Inder Singh and only five. I didn't read all of the news item.

I request the mods to ban Starscream aka Peacemaker. He makes such comments on a forum where young children and Bibian come.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Sunny, do we have a problem? I have some major cyber issues with you from the past, so ask me this, do I care what "suggestions" you have to offer to the mods? You're the last one who should be talking. How did you get on "quality control"? By being sooooo kind and sweet to everyone? I DON'T THINK SO!

I am a representation of the real world. I call it like I see it. So what if I found the woman in the picture, which I didn't even post, to be attractive? Is that a crime these days?

You can do what you want with me, but the very fact that some Sikhs get offended by such harmless comments really alarms me.

You have a problem. If you think she is hot, thats your problem... Is it necessary that a few thousand fellow Sikhs know that aswell? Get it published on BBC Cyber service and get your pic published too, but don't post such things on a "SIKH" forum. I don't think this is a "MANMUKH" forum.

I am online as I am offline. I don't need to change myself. Its you who can't stand the truth and leaves the forum once in a while.

Persons like you would rather see a fellow Sikh being slandered than Michael Jackson (I have nothing against him).

WJKK WJKF Ji

WJKK WJKF Ji

I am a representation of the real world.

No, your a representation of YOUR world.

I call it like I see it.

Very true

So what if I found the woman in the picture, which I didn't even post, to be attractive? Is that a crime these days?

This shows alot about you and I know the Sikhs know exactly what I mean here.

What can you know of what you can't see. Only the people that can see, know truly what you have said and how Manmat it is.

Only Five,

Have you seen me quote gurbani in any of my posts? I never said I was a "real" Sikh, anyway. You're reading too much into my comments and giving me way too much credit if you even thought for a second I was a Gursikh to begin with.

I have no problem being honest, can't you see?

Now dismantle that!

Only Five,

Have you seen me quote gurbani in any of my posts?

Not that I can recall. usually its manmat remarks coming from you. And other times it's just comment to piss others off. Every action doesn't just end. It's got consequences, which is called Karma.

I never said I was a "real" Sikh, anyway.

You have real in quotations marks, why is that. Whether you are or not is not for me to judge, but your words speak loud and clear.

You're reading too much into my comments and giving me way too much credit if you even thought for a second I was a Gursikh to begin with.

You know where you sit, so why not make the effort to become a Gursikh. The cocky and foolish attitude isn't going to get you no where.

I have no problem being honest, can't you see?

That's good your honest with yourself, but doesn't mean your living life correctly. Admiting and accepting is the just the first step. Then working toward the change is the hard part, which some see as too hard and then become a arrogant and childish, which come easier to them.

Now dismantle that!

Your choice, but don't expect others to sit back and let you run your mouth. Just like you got jokes, I got jokes and you saw my jokes when me and Papi were just having some fun.biggrin.gif