Mr Singh

harmandeal

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing Ninda of Guru by burning Badal or Dhumma poster? Badal is a sellout who has sold panth at all occasions, wheter 1978, 1984 or recent Dera Sirsa clashes.

Dhumma is a sellout.

How else have they done Ninda of our Gurus?

As written earlier burning of badal posters was not the real issue. real issue was protest against dasam granth sahib. It is mentioned in the news item.i am no fan of badal.

These rogues of nastik school of thought that has penetrated sikhism need to be exposed. It is a cancewr that need surgery.they are old communists who have donned sikh appearance to moslead sikhs.

There is more than one photo there and none of them are wearing the Khalsa Saroop. To these people the Khalsa Saroop is only a ritual. You can see that by the way they force it on the women. "if you trim then your title will taken away from you" Blackmailing a person to keep hair. Show me one time in history Guru Sahib did this. Even show me a Gursikh blackmailed someone to keep hair. You can't because it's wrong and not the Sikhi way.

None of the Photos are about the actual event. In that article there is a link to the original article in a Indian newspaper. CLick on it and you will see that the original article DIDNT HAVE ANY PHOTOGRAPH. The editors of Sikhnet just added pics of some models of Sikh background. They have nothing to do with that event.

So all of a sudden it makes it right, just because there is no photos. What about the blackmail. You must agree with the blackmail. The Saroop is still a ritual to them.

It's pathetic the Sikhs only by name chase after useless events. The Khalsa Saroop is not a fashion statement and if you need condifence wearing it then attain real cofidence. This real cofidence comes from Gurbani. Only something that is True and Pure will last, everything else will be wasted away and will break down. Filling people up with fake cofidence will lead to only disaster. Your not telling people to wear the Khalsa Saroop because it's Guru Sahib Saroop and Hukam. Your telling them because its still 'cool' thing to do and it still will attract the opposite sex. Instead of taking people out of illusions you are drowning them deeper in the ocean. If these doll were so true then they wouldn't need to be blackmailed. I don't need to be blackmailed into wearing the Khalsa Saroop and neither would I wear one if that's the reason for wearing it.
There are many people cutting their hair. Allmost nothing is being done for that... They don't know about Sikhi or ignore it. (Gur)Sikh rolemodels in media won't harm, will it? Or you want 'Sikh' youth to have Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Brad Pitt and Michael Jackson as Idols or rolemodels?

I know we should have Sant Jarnail Singh or other MahaPurkhs as idols, but its not as easy for everyone.

WJKK WJKF Ji

See this is called being untruthful, decieving, manipulative. Sikhs don't do these things and these beauty pageant people are untruthful, decieving, manipulative. They are creating false hopes and then watch these people fall. And they will fall hard. Trying to prove this illusion is better than the previous one is just as harmful. The idea is to take a person out of the illusions not give them another one.

Really foolish to defend something that leads to ritualizing the Khalsa Saroop and attracting opposite sex.

There are many people cutting their hair. Allmost nothing is being done for that... They don't know about Sikhi or ignore it. (Gur)Sikh rolemodels in media won't harm, will it? Or you want 'Sikh' youth to have Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Brad Pitt and Michael Jackson as Idols or rolemodels?

I know we should have Sant Jarnail Singh or other MahaPurkhs as idols, but its not as easy for everyone.

Conducting such events to garner publicity is a very unsikh act. How can kala afghana fauj ( their real name is kala afghana fauj) preach sikhism.

Sorry for my mistake Inder Singh and only five. I didn't read all of the news item.

I request the mods to ban Starscream aka Peacemaker. He makes such comments on a forum where young children and Bibian come.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Why does society conform to certain attire when identifying people...In the poster and see a young man, with beard and turban, dressed liked royalty. I guess people were expecting someone wearing a chola and a dumalla, please expand your horizons.

Why WEARING CHOLA and DAMALLA is the only meter to measure SIKHI, whereas

after four UDASIS,Guru Nanak Dev ji also started wearing general public dress, as

is mentioned by Bhai Gurdas ji :-

ਫਿਰਿ ਬਾਬਾ ਆਇਆ ਕਰਤਾਰਪੁਰ ਭੇਖੁ ਉਦਾਸੀ ਸਗਲ ਉਤਾਰਾ ।

Then Baba (Nanak) returned to Kartarpur where he put aside his attire of a Recluse.

ਪਹਿਰਿ ਸੰਸਾਰੀ ਕਪੜੇ ਮੰਜੀ ਬੈਠਿ ਕੀਆ ਅਵਤਾਰਾ ।

Now putting on a householder's dress, he sat splendidly on a cot (and executed his mission).

When GURU NANAK Dev ji can execute his mission by wearing general dresses, what is the

nessacity or cumpulsion for us to not wear ordinary dresses and wear only CHOLAS and

DUMALS.

Bhul chuk khima, WJKK WJKF