Noormehila Samagam - Police / Badal Govt Fires on Singhs

hawk13

Sarna is not be believed.He is in bed with congress that killed thousand sof sikhs in Delhi.

He is in bed with Darshan ragi main enemy of kahlsa panth.

He wants to finish dasam bani so that sikhs go back to hindus.

He is in bed with anti religion missioanaries who want to finish sikhism.

Jeonwala, dhundha etc are their agents.Khalsa should recognise their enemies.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amar_jkp

From Kamaljit Singh Shaheedsar on fb

Subject: Wake up Call-4

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh .

Guru gobind singh ji maharaj , In the Right of Being Son of God, Created God's Army on this earth and named it Khalsa.

'' Khalsa Kaal purakh ki fauj, pargetyo Khalsa param-atam ki mauj''.

Akaal Purakh has created universe in principle of duality. Thats why’’ Maya’’ has been referred to as Khanda in baani of Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj, as ‘’Double Edged Sword’’.

''Khanda prithme Saaj ke jin Sab sansaar Upaaya''.(Vaar Sri Bhagauti ji ki).

There is light, there is darkness,

There is Love, there is hatred,

There are Sants, there are dushts,

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj were sent by Waheguru for '' Dharam chalaavan, Sant ubaran, Dusht sabhan ko mool Upaaran''.

And Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj placed his Jot in Baani and Panth and ordered panth to fulfill his mission. He didn’t make us only Sant but also Sipahi, The Saint Soldiers. Khalsa panth always fought for Justice, freedom, equality and Truth! Khalsa was blessed to fight for humanity. It was not created for just Sikhs, or just for Punjab but whole of world. Didnt Sikhs fight for Hindus and freed their women and children from invading Turks and Afghans?? Didnt Baba Taru Singh ji freed a poor muslim Rahim baksh's daughter from muslim general of patti, who wanted to rape her? and on whose murder charges Baba ji was Martyred. Khalsa fought for humanity and equality, and created a Khalsa raaj in which inspite of 70% population being muslim, sikhs being just 10% and hindus other20%, there were no riots, no killings of civilians. Khalsa raaj became the first State in world in 19th century to abolish Capital punishment.

And today that Khalsa is being beaten and killed on streets of Punjab, humiliated and tortured in police stations, taunted and openly challenged by Enemies of its Guru, in its own land. And its not able to do anything, anything, why?? Is this what Maharaj ji made us like? Today this Army is lost in wilderness, forgetting the very fact that it’s actually an Army, Army of Deathless Lord! But things like this do happen to an army which forgets its discipline, its aims and its duties. Same has happened in our case.We forgot everything.

Who is our commander today in field?

Which is our Capital??

Which is the area of operations of this Army??

What is this army doing to uphold the values given to it by its Creator Lord?

Today, Khalsa has been made to look like a joke, by our Jathedars, Our Leaders,so-called panthic organizations and Our Enemies equally.

I've talked to so many Singhs those who were on field that day, 5th of December. They told me such things that i get ashamed sometimes why i'm living in time of these ppl and feel helpless that i cant do anything.

Sarna, President of Delhi SGPC, came to Singhs on 4th evening, there were around 400-500 singhs present, he started abt how we should fight for Guru, why its important to stop ashutosh, that we'll go tommorow in a peaceful procession, face bullets and lathiss with peace, inj kar desa, unj kar desa, je lorh payi ashutosh de dand bhann desa, bla bla bla bla! And what he did?? That very night around 12 he left for his friend darshan lall, went to Akaal takhat with him on 5th and stayed there till singhs hadn’t shed their blood in afternoon in Ludhiana. Why?? He didn’t go to fight for His Guru's honour, but went for darshan laal's honour! He didnt upheld his ardas and bachans he did in front of guruji, but went to save his frnd Darshan. Bloody Traitor! And all know he's a known Congress agent! Still he’s president of Delhi Gurudwara committee, that very Delhi where his friends killed 5000 innocent Sikhs.

Makkar, president of SGPC, member frm Ludhiana, has not till today visited the injured singhs or families of Shaheeds. Why?? He knows what he'll have to face from youth.

Where are the entire world famous Raagis, Dhadis, Kathavachaks and most of all the Professors?? Aren’t they part of this Fauj. Some will say there job is to do kirtan, NO! Baba Mani Singh ji was a scholar, writer, kathavachak, but when needed, he lifted sword and fought for panth. Baba Deep Singh ji was a Scholar, writer, Kirtaniya, Didnt he fight for panth?? Jassa Singh ahluwalia, commander of Khalsa Panth started his sewa with Kirtan. But today no ragi or dhadhi, no one is coming forward to raise his voice against this injustice! They simply refuse saying it’s not our Job! Shame on them!

What abt Anti-Dasam Baani heretics?? Where are they?? Singhsabhacanada website has articles on darshan's tankhaiya issue, but none on Ludhiana incident. One added by a missionary just now is just a lame attempt to mix up dasam baani and ludhiana kaand and darshan’s saza. Where are these professors like Ghagga, lalla, pappa! They have gone back in their rat-holes, waiting for the right time, so that they'll come out again and start their panth-dokhi parchar against Dasam baani! Traitors! Where is Jeonwala’s pen now?? Where is Sabhra and party now??

Recently,Babbu maan released an album and made a mockery of parchar being done by sant mahapurakhs. Some will say no no, he wasn’t saying against Sikh sants but ppl like sarse wala and others. Didn’t he used the words ‘’2-4 dholkiya’’ and ‘’5-7 chimte’’ in his song?? Who carry dholki chimte?? Not Sarsewala or other pakhandis, Sikh Sants use these instruments in their Kirtan Diwans. But when Sant Ranjeet Singh ji objected against this, many fans of babbu maan world over, even Sikh federations, organizations, missionaries like Dhoonda openly spoke in favour of babbu maan and against Baba Ranjeet singh ji. U can go and see types of words used against Babaji on youtube by babbu’s chelas. It was ok if it was only his chelas and fans, even ppl calling themselves Sikhs sided with him, A Patit, and did Babaji’s Ninda. Many openly called him’’pakhandi saadh’’ and sum ‘’vigarhya munda’’(corrupt youngster).

But then this Pakhandi Saadh went to defend his Guru’s honour in Ludhiana, faced bullets, 3 singhs of his jatha (dholki-chimte vale) were severely injured and he faced hardships for his Guru. Now he’s back to his parchar, in punjab’s villages and cities and exhorting Sikhs to unite and wake up for charhdi kala of panth, where is babbu maan?? Where are those organizations and federations which openly sided with him?? Where is Prof. Dhoonda?? Some may think I’m his chela, it’s a habit of ppl. When a write abt Taksal or Santji’s coming back, ppl abuse me back and call me ‘’Thakurwadi’’(reffering to Babaji). But I am for truth, whoever serves Guru’s Panth, does sewa in field, I am his chela!

Most painful is fact that we know we have ‘’Six shaheed singhs’’(confirmed again and again) but still many people, even Sikhs are saying there was only one Shaheed. Why? Why is no one talking abt others, asking for information. Yes, the youth who are giving this info don’t want to come in front(police will surely pick them up and torture them) , but they are not lying. I’ve more faith in my those brothers than Punjab police or Media.

Name of second singh shaheed is Bhai Sarwan Singh ji (AKJ). Plz do ardas for him and other singhs also, we are trying to find out their names, but its really tough. No jathebandi that day made any list of how many singhs were in that jatha, their names or addresses. But confirmed reports say one singh was from Lucknow(U.P) and one shaheed was from rajpura(Punjab).

Khalsa ji, time is really tough, A Sikh will have ti live as his Guru wanted him to live, else Sikh will not exist at all. Our Guru made us Fauj,look at urself, do u look like a Khalsa Fauji?? And if we are not Khalsa Fauj, if our dress, our discipline, our rehat, our morals, our feelings are not of a Khalsa warrior, than what we are?? Guru wants us to exist as a Army, which is always vigilant, ready to protect its nation (Khalsa Panth), lay down life for our freedom, dignity and our Surmai( Blue) Nishan Sahib.

And the day we stopped that, our downfall started. Guru told us, u’ll have to fight to live, we fought and we lived. The day our warrior spirit died, we became slaves and we are still slaves and will remain so if we don’t wake up and raise our voice against injustice and tyranny.

Rememeber some important things

Armies don’t hold candles in their hands, they hold weapons.(Guru gave us weapons, we took candles in hands).

An Army never wins if it’s not led by a brave and committed General. (Pray to Guru for giving us one who’ll lead us in field).

An Army can never win if it forgets its aim, its mission. (Khalsa Raaj)

Be vigilant, United and don’t let Panth dokhis in us to spread hatred in Panth. Rememeber, whenever Panth has called, These very Bahmanvaadi and pakhandi organizations like DDT, AKJ, Sant Samaj have come in forefront to do Sewa of Panth and not these Panth-dokhi missionaries and Anti-Dasam granthis. Beware from peoples of all parties, be they frm Akali dal, BJP, Congress, Communists, all are same for Khalsa Panth!

Do Simran, Read Baani and Pray for a Jarnail, Who’ll lead us and guide us. That’s what we need now!

Akaaal Ji Sahai

Mahakaal ji Sahai

Can we discuss , what happend to Akali Dal Maan and why Sant Ram Singh who also claimed to be a Jathedar of Damdami Taksal was not their. I have never heard about him . Where is Tarna Dal , Budha Dal , Bidi Chand Dal , Shiromani Khalsa Panchayat and many more. People who are talking against Sant Ranjeet Singh and Dhuna should know these people are their and some say why were they standing at back .

The slate needs to be wiped clean - all of these Akhauthee leaders need to be pushed out of the picture and the Naujavaan Singh's need to take charge and hold it down.

Our own so-called Sikhs would still try to bring them down at any cost no matter what the age - e.g. - sant ranjit singh ji dadrian wale - 25 years old - naujwaan - has done immense sewa at such a young age - people still try to bring him down.

Captain Amrinder Singh and Paramjit Singh Sarna of DSGPC ,Dilli are asking for "president's rule" in Punjab.

They are perhaps doing this to ouster badal BJP but will this be favourable for Sikhs in Punjab ?

Harjot brar (das nimanoo), that would be a disaster! before you used to follow daljit singh bittu, but since you were exposed as a panth dokhi, everyone has realised how you slowly try to twist peoples thinking - next step to try and make nindaks of tenth guru sahib ji (like sarna) look panthic - you know the answer if this will be "favourable" for sikhs or not. the only people it will be favourable for is those agents like you and your masters - ragi, dileer, afghana, panjab radio, missionarys, singh sabha canada etc.

Imagine if that fool sarna ever became head of sgpc (his life dream), he would make the ragi darshan jathedar and the panth would be in a much worse position than now lol.

From Kamaljit Singh Shaheedsar on fb

Subject: Wake up Call-4

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh .

Guru gobind singh ji maharaj , In the Right of Being Son of God, Created God's Army on this earth and named it Khalsa.

'' Khalsa Kaal purakh ki fauj, pargetyo Khalsa param-atam ki mauj''.

Akaal Purakh has created universe in principle of duality. Thats why'' Maya'' has been referred to as Khanda in baani of Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj, as ''Double Edged Sword''.

''Khanda prithme Saaj ke jin Sab sansaar Upaaya''.(Vaar Sri Bhagauti ji ki).

There is light, there is darkness,

There is Love, there is hatred,

There are Sants, there are dushts,

Guru Gobind Singh ji maharaj were sent by Waheguru for '' Dharam chalaavan, Sant ubaran, Dusht sabhan ko mool Upaaran''.

And Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj placed his Jot in Baani and Panth and ordered panth to fulfill his mission. He didn't make us only Sant but also Sipahi, The Saint Soldiers. Khalsa panth always fought for Justice, freedom, equality and Truth! Khalsa was blessed to fight for humanity. It was not created for just Sikhs, or just for Punjab but whole of world. Didnt Sikhs fight for Hindus and freed their women and children from invading Turks and Afghans?? Didnt Baba Taru Singh ji freed a poor muslim Rahim baksh's daughter from muslim general of patti, who wanted to rape her? and on whose murder charges Baba ji was Martyred. Khalsa fought for humanity and equality, and created a Khalsa raaj in which inspite of 70% population being muslim, sikhs being just 10% and hindus other20%, there were no riots, no killings of civilians. Khalsa raaj became the first State in world in 19th century to abolish Capital punishment.

And today that Khalsa is being beaten and killed on streets of Punjab, humiliated and tortured in police stations, taunted and openly challenged by Enemies of its Guru, in its own land. And its not able to do anything, anything, why?? Is this what Maharaj ji made us like? Today this Army is lost in wilderness, forgetting the very fact that it's actually an Army, Army of Deathless Lord! But things like this do happen to an army which forgets its discipline, its aims and its duties. Same has happened in our case.We forgot everything.

Who is our commander today in field?

Which is our Capital??

Which is the area of operations of this Army??

What is this army doing to uphold the values given to it by its Creator Lord?

Today, Khalsa has been made to look like a joke, by our Jathedars, Our Leaders,so-called panthic organizations and Our Enemies equally.

I've talked to so many Singhs those who were on field that day, 5th of December. They told me such things that i get ashamed sometimes why i'm living in time of these ppl and feel helpless that i cant do anything.

Sarna, President of Delhi SGPC, came to Singhs on 4th evening, there were around 400-500 singhs present, he started abt how we should fight for Guru, why its important to stop ashutosh, that we'll go tommorow in a peaceful procession, face bullets and lathiss with peace, inj kar desa, unj kar desa, je lorh payi ashutosh de dand bhann desa, bla bla bla bla! And what he did?? That very night around 12 he left for his friend darshan lall, went to Akaal takhat with him on 5th and stayed there till singhs hadn't shed their blood in afternoon in Ludhiana. Why?? He didn't go to fight for His Guru's honour, but went for darshan laal's honour! He didnt upheld his ardas and bachans he did in front of guruji, but went to save his frnd Darshan. Bloody Traitor! And all know he's a known Congress agent! Still he's president of Delhi Gurudwara committee, that very Delhi where his friends killed 5000 innocent Sikhs.

Makkar, president of SGPC, member frm Ludhiana, has not till today visited the injured singhs or families of Shaheeds. Why?? He knows what he'll have to face from youth.

Where are the entire world famous Raagis, Dhadis, Kathavachaks and most of all the Professors?? Aren't they part of this Fauj. Some will say there job is to do kirtan, NO! Baba Mani Singh ji was a scholar, writer, kathavachak, but when needed, he lifted sword and fought for panth. Baba Deep Singh ji was a Scholar, writer, Kirtaniya, Didnt he fight for panth?? Jassa Singh ahluwalia, commander of Khalsa Panth started his sewa with Kirtan. But today no ragi or dhadhi, no one is coming forward to raise his voice against this injustice! They simply refuse saying it's not our Job! Shame on them!

What abt Anti-Dasam Baani heretics?? Where are they?? Singhsabhacanada website has articles on darshan's tankhaiya issue, but none on Ludhiana incident. One added by a missionary just now is just a lame attempt to mix up dasam baani and ludhiana kaand and darshan's saza. Where are these professors like Ghagga, lalla, pappa! They have gone back in their rat-holes, waiting for the right time, so that they'll come out again and start their panth-dokhi parchar against Dasam baani! Traitors! Where is Jeonwala's pen now?? Where is Sabhra and party now??

Recently,Babbu maan released an album and made a mockery of parchar being done by sant mahapurakhs. Some will say no no, he wasn't saying against Sikh sants but ppl like sarse wala and others. Didn't he used the words ''2-4 dholkiya'' and ''5-7 chimte'' in his song?? Who carry dholki chimte?? Not Sarsewala or other pakhandis, Sikh Sants use these instruments in their Kirtan Diwans. But when Sant Ranjeet Singh ji objected against this, many fans of babbu maan world over, even Sikh federations, organizations, missionaries like Dhoonda openly spoke in favour of babbu maan and against Baba Ranjeet singh ji. U can go and see types of words used against Babaji on youtube by babbu's chelas. It was ok if it was only his chelas and fans, even ppl calling themselves Sikhs sided with him, A Patit, and did Babaji's Ninda. Many openly called him''pakhandi saadh'' and sum ''vigarhya munda''(corrupt youngster).

But then this Pakhandi Saadh went to defend his Guru's honour in Ludhiana, faced bullets, 3 singhs of his jatha (dholki-chimte vale) were severely injured and he faced hardships for his Guru. Now he's back to his parchar, in punjab's villages and cities and exhorting Sikhs to unite and wake up for charhdi kala of panth, where is babbu maan?? Where are those organizations and federations which openly sided with him?? Where is Prof. Dhoonda?? Some may think I'm his chela, it's a habit of ppl. When a write abt Taksal or Santji's coming back, ppl abuse me back and call me ''Thakurwadi''(reffering to Babaji). But I am for truth, whoever serves Guru's Panth, does sewa in field, I am his chela!

Most painful is fact that we know we have ''Six shaheed singhs''(confirmed again and again) but still many people, even Sikhs are saying there was only one Shaheed. Why? Why is no one talking abt others, asking for information. Yes, the youth who are giving this info don't want to come in front(police will surely pick them up and torture them) , but they are not lying. I've more faith in my those brothers than Punjab police or Media.

Name of second singh shaheed is Bhai Sarwan Singh ji (AKJ). Plz do ardas for him and other singhs also, we are trying to find out their names, but its really tough. No jathebandi that day made any list of how many singhs were in that jatha, their names or addresses. But confirmed reports say one singh was from Lucknow(U.P) and one shaheed was from rajpura(Punjab).

Khalsa ji, time is really tough, A Sikh will have ti live as his Guru wanted him to live, else Sikh will not exist at all. Our Guru made us Fauj,look at urself, do u look like a Khalsa Fauji?? And if we are not Khalsa Fauj, if our dress, our discipline, our rehat, our morals, our feelings are not of a Khalsa warrior, than what we are?? Guru wants us to exist as a Army, which is always vigilant, ready to protect its nation (Khalsa Panth), lay down life for our freedom, dignity and our Surmai( Blue) Nishan Sahib.

And the day we stopped that, our downfall started. Guru told us, u'll have to fight to live, we fought and we lived. The day our warrior spirit died, we became slaves and we are still slaves and will remain so if we don't wake up and raise our voice against injustice and tyranny.

Rememeber some important things

Armies don't hold candles in their hands, they hold weapons.(Guru gave us weapons, we took candles in hands).

An Army never wins if it's not led by a brave and committed General. (Pray to Guru for giving us one who'll lead us in field).

An Army can never win if it forgets its aim, its mission. (Khalsa Raaj)

Be vigilant, United and don't let Panth dokhis in us to spread hatred in Panth. Rememeber, whenever Panth has called, These very Bahmanvaadi and pakhandi organizations like DDT, AKJ, Sant Samaj have come in forefront to do Sewa of Panth and not these Panth-dokhi missionaries and Anti-Dasam granthis. Beware from peoples of all parties, be they frm Akali dal, BJP, Congress, Communists, all are same for Khalsa Panth!

Do Simran, Read Baani and Pray for a Jarnail, Who'll lead us and guide us. That's what we need now!

Akaaal Ji Sahai

Mahakaal ji Sahai

Can we discuss , what happend to Akali Dal Maan and why Sant Ram Singh who also claimed to be a Jathedar of Damdami Taksal was not their. I have never heard about him . Where is Tarna Dal , Budha Dal , Bidi Chand Dal , Shiromani Khalsa Panchayat and many more. People who are talking against Sant Ranjeet Singh and Dhuna should know these people are their and some say why were they standing at back .

on the same day of Ludhiana Khand... around 400 nihangs were at Sri Akal Takht waiting for darshan pappi.... Now Tarna Dal Bidhi Chand Dal Budha Dal Should understand their responsibilities and stand up to anti-sikh elements. How dare they call themselves Gurus Khalsa and not fight back.

I can't really speak for anyone but Singhs of Akali Dal Amritsar were present and some were injured, like Bhai Anoop Singh Sandhu.

I can't really speak for anyone but Singhs of Akali Dal Amritsar were present and some were injured, like Bhai Anoop Singh Sandhu.

No comment on who was there and who was not, against rules, everyone knows by now anyway who was there and who was not.

HAS ANYONE GOT NEWS FROM DASAM GRANTH AND GURU GOBIND SINGH JI NINDAKS LIKE DAL KHALSA UK OF MANMOHAN IN SOUTHALL? They seem to be quiet in this issue - they only normally make statements anyway (i think they made one already but not highlighted like they did for their last one, which i think was the babboo maan one). o well. maybe gurcharan sarpanch and others can give update? haven't heard much from them in this thread?

Also, do you know if Sardar Simranjit Singh Mann has given out any solid statements about all of this in support of those who risked their lives, who became injured and shaheed bhai Darshan Singh? During the babboo maan 'ik baba nanak si' issue he made a statement to all main Punjabi media and papers throughout the world and it was very well highlighted and promoted by sad (amritsar). Just wish SS Mann would think more carefully about everything he does. he obviously has good intentions at heart but just seems to make many mistakes sometimes getting involved in things that he does not even need to get involved in.

I think Sardar Mann should join with other sikh leaders like Sant ranjit singh dadrian wale (the "naujwaan" of only 25 years of age who have massive support of the common sikhs in villages and cities of India and has done immense powerful parchar) and baba baljit singh dadu sahib wale etc - if ss mann supports them, he would progress and it would help the Panth as well. Imagine if they worked together, and ALL sikhs and jathebandi's supported them and did not try to bring them down, it could be done - imagine it - Sant Dadrian Wale as Jathedar of Akal Thakat and SGPC, then Sardar Mann as Chief Minister of Punjab. Chief Minister would answer to the five jathedars of the thakats at Akal Thakat Sahib, and the jathedars would be accountable to the Khalsa Panth - Sarbat Khalsa!!!

That state would become Khalistan in no time!

Nihungs singhs were at Amritsar attending ragi case

Shriomani Khalsa Panchayat is kala afghani organization and traitor to sikh causes.

Do not include them in sikh organizations.

Also, do you know if Sardar Simranjit Singh Mann has given out any solid statements about all of this in support of those who risked their lives, who became injured and shaheed bhai Darshan Singh? During the babboo maan 'ik baba nanak si' issue he made a statement to all main Punjabi media and papers throughout the world and it was very well highlighted and promoted by sad (amritsar). Just wish SS Mann would think more carefully about everything he does. he obviously has good intentions at heart but just seems to make many mistakes sometimes getting involved in things that he does not even need to get involved in.

I think Sardar Mann should join with other sikh leaders like Sant ranjit singh dadrian wale (the "naujwaan" of only 25 years of age who have massive support of the common sikhs in villages and cities of India and has done immense powerful parchar) and baba baljit singh dadu sahib wale etc - if ss mann supports them, he would progress and it would help the Panth as well. Imagine if they worked together, and ALL sikhs and jathebandi's supported them and did not try to bring them down, it could be done - imagine it - Sant Dadrian Wale as Jathedar of Akal Thakat and SGPC, then Sardar Mann as Chief Minister of Punjab. Chief Minister would answer to the five jathedars of the thakats at Akal Thakat Sahib, and the jathedars would be accountable to the Khalsa Panth - Sarbat Khalsa!!!

That state would become Khalistan in no time!

Wo Lol iv neva thought about Sant Ranjit Singh Ji being Akal Takht Leader lol... that would sound interesting lol. Would Sant Ji ever want to do that, that would be called KHALISTAN