Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

This is really mysterious, and some might call it weird or even a coincidence. If anyone checks the daily Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib, they would have realized that in the past week, the same shabad has come 3 times, November 27, 29 and today 30th.

http://www.sikhitoth...p?ShabadID=2733

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Todee on Ang 714

tofI mhlw 5 ]

ttoddee mehalaa 5 ||

Todee, Fifth Mehla:

inMdku gur ikrpw qy hwitE ]

ni(n)dhak gur kirapaa thae haattiou ||

The slanderer, by Guru's Grace, has been turned away.

pwrbRhm pRB Bey dieAwlw isv kY bwix isru kwitE ]1] rhwau ]

paarabreham prabh bheae dhaeiaalaa siv kai baan sir kaattiou ||1|| rehaao ||

The Supreme Lord God has become merciful; with Shiva's arrow, He shot his head off. ||1||Pause||

kwlu jwlu jmu joih n swkY sc kw pMQw QwitE ]

kaal jaal jam johi n saakai sach kaa pa(n)thhaa thhaattiou ||

Death, and the noose of death, cannot see me; I have adopted the Path of Truth.

Kwq Krcq ikCu inKutq nwhI rwm rqnu Dnu KwitE ]1]

khaath kharachath kishh nikhuttath naahee raam rathan dhhan khaattiou ||1||

I have earned the wealth, the jewel of the Lord's Name; eating and spending, it is never used up. ||1||

Bsmw BUq hoAw iKn BIqir Apnw kIAw pwieAw ]

bhasamaa bhooth hoaa khin bheethar apanaa keeaa paaeiaa ||

In an instant, the slanderer was reduced to ashes; he received the rewards of his own actions.

Awgm ingmu khY jnu nwnku sBu dyKY loku sbwieAw ]2]6]11]

aagam nigam kehai jan naanak sabh dhaekhai lok sabaaeiaa ||2||6||11||

Servant Nanak speaks the truth of the scriptures; the whole world is witness to it. ||2||6||11||

All those who do nindya of Gursikhs, or of Gurujee's Bani, watch out!!!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

This is really mysterious, and some might call it weird or even a coincidence. If anyone checks the daily Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib, they would have realized that in the past week, the same shabad has come 3 times, November 27, 29 and today 30th.

http://www.sikhitoth...p?ShabadID=2733

Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Todee on Ang 714

tofI mhlw 5 ]

ttoddee mehalaa 5 ||

Todee, Fifth Mehla:

inMdku gur ikrpw qy hwitE ]

ni(n)dhak gur kirapaa thae haattiou ||

The slanderer, by Guru's Grace, has been turned away.

pwrbRhm pRB Bey dieAwlw isv kY bwix isru kwitE ]1] rhwau ]

paarabreham prabh bheae dhaeiaalaa siv kai baan sir kaattiou ||1|| rehaao ||

The Supreme Lord God has become merciful; with Shiva's arrow, He shot his head off. ||1||Pause||

kwlu jwlu jmu joih n swkY sc kw pMQw QwitE ]

kaal jaal jam johi n saakai sach kaa pa(n)thhaa thhaattiou ||

Death, and the noose of death, cannot see me; I have adopted the Path of Truth.

Kwq Krcq ikCu inKutq nwhI rwm rqnu Dnu KwitE ]1]

khaath kharachath kishh nikhuttath naahee raam rathan dhhan khaattiou ||1||

I have earned the wealth, the jewel of the Lord's Name; eating and spending, it is never used up. ||1||

Bsmw BUq hoAw iKn BIqir Apnw kIAw pwieAw ]

bhasamaa bhooth hoaa khin bheethar apanaa keeaa paaeiaa ||

In an instant, the slanderer was reduced to ashes; he received the rewards of his own actions.

Awgm ingmu khY jnu nwnku sBu dyKY loku sbwieAw ]2]6]11]

aagam nigam kehai jan naanak sabh dhaekhai lok sabaaeiaa ||2||6||11||

Servant Nanak speaks the truth of the scriptures; the whole world is witness to it. ||2||6||11||

All those who do nindya of Gursikhs, or of Gurujee's Bani, watch out!!!

amazing, and i agree it's time for us to let some things go, dhan guru granth sahib ji maharj indeed.

SATNAAM. VERY POWERFUL HUKAMNAMAS! ALL ARE!!!!!

In My Opinion,

The Creator is REAL!!!!!! When Someone Attacks The Most Beloved of The Creator!!! The Creator and HIM are ONE!!!!! The Creator Takes it Personally!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Ji MAHARAAJ!!!!! The Creator HIMSELF SPEAKS!!!!! The Deal Was THE CREATOR WILL BE WITH THE KHALSA FOREVER!!!!! And FOREVER IT WILL BE

WAHEGURU!!!!! JI KA KHALSA!!!!! WAHEGURU!!!!! JI KI FATEH!!!!!

Along with Darshan Ragis, and All These Maha Heretics and Patits I also believe, all those in Government etc. Everyone, Badals, RSS, Sarnas, Congress, Makkars, Golak Chors, Mobs, WHOEVER, EVERYONE; THE WHOLE BUNCH, WHOLE BUNCH, WHOLE BUNCH, WHOLE BUNCH, EACH AND EVERYONE, who attacked Sikhs and The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, FROM THE OUTSIDE, FROM THE INSIDE, will also be Getting Their Due!!!!! HERE AND HEREAFTER!!!!! Including Rapists, Murderers, Maha Nindhaks, Everyone who Attacked and Attacks!!!!! Khalsa Must Always Fight!!!!!

And the translation is wrong in my opinion. It is not 'shivas arrow'. Shiv is the Source of All Power, Akaal Purakh HIMSELF!!!!! Baan; Force, Might, Power!! Ghat Ghat!!!!! Sarab Viaapak!!!!! Within the Creation As Well!!!!! Akaal Purakhs' Force Will Destroy the Tyrants!!!!! Akaal Purakh IS Nirgun and Sargun!!!!! THE POWER; AKAAL PURAKH is The Source of All Power!!!!!! The Original Shiv!!!!! Akaal Purakh!!!!! not "shiva" of brahma, vishnu, shiva…these are a different shivas, other creations of Akaal Purakh, even these shivas are named after the REAL SHIV!!!!! AKAAL PURAKH!!!!!

My Thoughts.

These Maha Nindaks Should be Making Their Arrangements for Maha Forgiveness. Their Souls are Big Time Stained. These are HUGE ISSUES FOR THEM!!!!! RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Guru Panth; From Them They Need to BEG for Pardon!!!!! I feel somewhat sorry for them!!!!! They ATTACKED GURU!!!!! They ATTACKED Khalsa Dharma!!!!!! In My Opinion, THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!! THIS IS THE SAME AS ATTACKING GURU NANAK!!!!! SATNAAM!!!!!

KHALSA WILL RISE!!!!!

For Sarbat Khalsa:

Khalsa should now also correct and Bring Back Full Chopai Sahib!

Full NitNem! 5 Banis! Full Rehraas! Dohira in Sri Harmandir Sahib!

Dastaar for Singhs AND Kaurs!

No Meat! (Only Discuss with Sincere Nihungs. And ONLY if accepted, then ONLY SINCERE NIHUNG MARYADA ACCEPTED. NOTHING ELSE). No Meat!!

Bring Back Gurus' Raags!!!!!! Bring Back Gurus' Instruments!

Bring Back NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Etc.

Here is a Shabad in Raag Todee So To Understand the Mood. In My Opinion, It is a Very Powerful Tone, it is also Compassionate.

http://uploading.com...4/012_Todi.mp3/

(Sri Ang 713 This Shabad in the Recording is About Coming into Gurus' Sharan. The Hukamnama Sahib is on Sri Ang 714 and is About Those that Attacked! Both are in Raag Todi! WAH! Both are For Khalsa! Khalsa is Protected in Gurus' Sharan! And Khalsa Will Be Protected When Attacked!...The Khalsa Must Fight! Mental, Written/Verbal, Last Resort Physical! Guru Is With Khalsa!)

AKAAL PURAKH WILL BE WITH THE TRUE KHALSA FOREVER!!!!!

LETS BE THE BEST KHALSA WE CAN INDIVIDUALLY!!!!! AND THEN COLLECTIVELY BRING KHALSA PEACE TO EARTH!!!!!! KHALSA WILL BE HONORED HERE AND HEREAFTER!!!!!

AKAAL PURAKH; GURU SAHIB; DAAS DI BHUL CHUK MAAF KARAN.

Khalsa should now also correct and Bring Back Full Chopai Sahib!

Full NitNem! 5 Banis! Full Rehraas! Dohira in Sri Harmandir Sahib!

Dastaar for Singhs AND Kaurs!

No Meat! (Only Discuss with Sincere Nihungs. And ONLY if accepted, then ONLY SINCERE NIHUNG MARYADA ACCEPTED. NOTHING ELSE). No Meat!!

Bring Back Gurus' Raags!!!!!! Bring Back Gurus' Instruments!

Bring Back NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Etc.

Here is a Shabad in Raag Todee So To Understand the Mood. In My Opinion, It is a Very Powerful Tone, it is also Compassionate.

http://uploading.com...4/012_Todi.mp3/

(Sri Ang 713 This Shabad in the Recording is About Coming into Gurus' Sharan. The Hukamnama Sahib is on Sri Ang 714 and is About Those that Attacked! Both are in Raag Todi! WAH! Both are For Khalsa! Khalsa is Protected in Gurus' Sharan! And Khalsa Will Be Protected When Attacked!...The Khalsa Must Fight! Mental, Written/Verbal, Last Resort Physical! Guru Is With Khalsa!)

AKAAL PURAKH WILL BE WITH THE TRUE KHALSA FOREVER!!!!!

LETS BE THE BEST KHALSA WE CAN INDIVIDUALLY!!!!! AND THEN COLLECTIVELY BRING KHALSA PEACE TO EARTH!!!!!! KHALSA WILL BE HONORED HERE AND HEREAFTER!!!!!

AKAAL PURAKH; GURU SAHIB; DAAS DI BHUL CHUK MAAF KARAN.

What do you mean by this?

What is wrong with nitnem and chopai sahib ?

Is this full Chaupai Sahib

?

Thanks