Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!!

Exactly and yet we are busy with other bani besides Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Only Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is "Gurbani".

Inder, you calling this pervert? If you are calling the above statement pervert then you are also calling Guru jee pervert and the article quoted pervert too.

This is again a kala afghna trait not to come to real issue.

Do not twist my words. I am calling those preverts who forward a distorted logic that anything outside SGGS is not Gurbani

even though it is written by sikh gurus.

By saying this you are walking out of khalsa panth and need to remove kaur form your name.Kaur is not found in SGGS ji.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am posting part of an article from a blogpage http://manvirsingh.b...i-diwas-of.html :-

Quote "October 20th marks the Gurgaddi diwas of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee, when the Tenth Nanak, Guru Gobind Singh jee Maharaaj rested Guru-ship in the eternal Guru of the Sikhs, Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Saariaa nu Gurpurb di Vaadhaayee Hove!.

.. Resting Guru-ship in the Guru Granth-Guru Panth

This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee. On 20th October, a day before Guru Gobind Singh jee physically passed away, he asked Bhai Daya Singh jee to bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and do Parkaash (ceremonial opening). Guru jee placed a cocunut and 5 coins in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and bowed his head before the Shabad Guru and announced that from now on the eternal Guru will be Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Guru jee told the Sangat: "With the directive of the Almighty, initiated is the Panth. All the Sikhs are decreed to acknowledge Granth as Guru. Believing in Khalsa, epitomises the Guru as corporeal. Sikhs desirous to achieve me, (may) search in them."

Read the above again Inder and tell me who is the real pervert and the real nindhak.

"ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਸਚੁ ਹੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਲਧੀ ਭਾਲਿ ॥ : Vaahu vaahu baanee sach hai guramukh ladhhee bhaal ||: Waaho! Waaho! is the Bani of the True Word. Searching, those who have become Gurmukhs have found it (sggs 514)."

This True word is Gurbani and can only be found in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

"ਵਾਹੁ ਵਾਹੁ ਬਾਣੀ ਸਚੁ ਹੈ ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਲਧੀ ਭਾਲਿ ॥ : Vaahu vaahu baanee sach hai guramukh ladhhee bhaal ||: Waaho! Waaho! is the Bani of the True Word. Searching, those who have become Gurmukhs have found it (sggs 514)."

This exposes you. It does not restrict bani to SGGS only. Can you show me?

How many gurus sikhs had . Answer that.

Do you belive in sikh rehat maryada?

We have some die hard followers of kala afghna who are bent upon on distorting sikhism

by concocting their own definitions.

They are violating SRM that states

http://www.sgpc.net/rehat_maryada/section_one.html

Any human being who faithfully believes in

i. One Immortal Being,

ii. Ten Gurus, from Guru Nanak Sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib,

iii. The Guru Granth Sahib,

iv. The utterances and teachings of the ten Gurus and

v. the baptism bequeathed by the tenth Guru, and who does not owe allegiance to any other religion, is a Sikh

I beg your pardon^^^

This is between me and metab.....no one asked for a third person.

So sort it out privately. Do not spoil the thread.

Apologies.

Many thanks for showing a true sikh spirit.

May waheguru ang sang.

UKGuptKaur,

With Gursikh love I would like to ask: Why do you have faith in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

If you say "Because Guru Granth Sahib Ji says to believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji", that's a non sequitur.

The Bible says that it's the revealed word of God. The Quran says that it is the word of God. So, again, why do you believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

If you say because Guru Gobind Singh Ji said to believe in Guru Granth Sahib, are you claiming this on the basis of 1) something someone told you? or 2) On the basis of something you read?

If #1, this is called oral history. In Punjabi it's called seena-basina parampara. Yet, if you allow oral history, how can you deny the other aspects of this oral history?

If #2, these writings are also outside of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So how are they valid?

None of us have spoken to Guru Gobind Singh Ji who personally told us to believe in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Rather, we are part of a community of believers who have passed on our beliefs and traditions from one generation to the other. The community of believers passed on to us the knowledge of the Gurgaddi of Guru Granth Sahib, the jugti (method) of initiating novices into the faith (Amrit sanchar), the rehit for a Sikh life, and, as well, Guru Gobind Singh Ji's banis.

Let me take another tack: Do you believe in the Gatha of Zoroaster? How about the Vedas? What if they claim divine origin?

No? Well, if not, the reason is probably because you are not part of that community of believers.

Without the intergenerational community of believers, Guru Granth Sahib Ji is no more special to us than the Gathas, the Bible, or the Vedas.

This exposes you. It does not restrict bani to SGGS only. Can you show me?

How many gurus sikhs had . Answer that.

Do you belive in sikh rehat maryada?

expose ? expose for posting Gurbani - you know the one Guruship was given to by Guru jee.!

We have some die hard followers of kala afghna who are bent upon on distorting sikhism

Someone does not agree with you and you label them kala afghana?

Posting Gurbani is distorting Sikhee? (btw there is no 'ism' in sikhee)

Is this distorting Sikhee? ->

" Resting Guru-ship in the Guru Granth-Guru Panth

This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee. On 20th October, a day before Guru Gobind Singh jee physically passed away, he asked Bhai Daya Singh jee to bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and do Parkaash (ceremonial opening). Guru jee placed a cocunut and 5 coins in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and bowed his head before the Shabad Guru and announced that from now on the eternal Guru will be Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Guru jee told the Sangat: “With the directive of the Almighty, initiated is the Panth. All the Sikhs are decreed to acknowledge Granth as Guru. Believing in Khalsa, epitomises the Guru as corporeal. Sikhs desirous to achieve me, (may) search in them.”"