Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Singhs stop or get tired of attacking the enemy of the Khalsa Panth, they start on each other.

It'll be a cat fight to deathlaugh.gif

Remember no pulling at the hair.

If you want to move past your cat fights then listen to Sant Maskeen Singh ji's katha at;

http://www.patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=275:-giani-sant-singh-maskeen-on-the-significance-of-charitropakhyan&catid=40:katha&Itemid=77

If you have already watched it then watch it again cuz surely nothing went in that head.

5 december will be the d day hehe for this year or this century

u mean january 5th? :D

KHALSA WILL RISE!!!!!

For Sarbat Khalsa:

Khalsa should now also correct and Bring Back Full Chopai Sahib!

Full NitNem! 5 Banis! Full Rehraas! Dohira in Sri Harmandir Sahib!

Dastaar for Singhs AND Kaurs!

No Meat! (Only Discuss with Sincere Nihungs. And ONLY if accepted, then ONLY SINCERE NIHUNG MARYADA ACCEPTED. NOTHING ELSE). No Meat!!

Bring Back Gurus' Raags!!!!!! Bring Back Gurus' Instruments!

Bring Back NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Etc.

Here is a Shabad in Raag Todee So To Understand the Mood. In My Opinion, It is a Very Powerful Tone, it is also Compassionate.

http://uploading.com...4/012_Todi.mp3/

(Sri Ang 713 This Shabad in the Recording is About Coming into Gurus' Sharan. The Hukamnama Sahib is on Sri Ang 714 and is About Those that Attacked! Both are in Raag Todi! WAH! Both are For Khalsa! Khalsa is Protected in Gurus' Sharan! And Khalsa Will Be Protected When Attacked!...The Khalsa Must Fight! Mental, Written/Verbal, Last Resort Physical! Guru Is With Khalsa!)

AKAAL PURAKH WILL BE WITH THE TRUE KHALSA FOREVER!!!!!

LETS BE THE BEST KHALSA WE CAN INDIVIDUALLY!!!!! AND THEN COLLECTIVELY BRING KHALSA PEACE TO EARTH!!!!!! KHALSA WILL BE HONORED HERE AND HEREAFTER!!!!!

AKAAL PURAKH; GURU SAHIB; DAAS DI BHUL CHUK MAAF KARAN.

inspiration! :D

also..to get back the order of the khalsa, Sri Singh Sahib said we should sing the narayan shabad

WJKK WJKF!

Whats your problem metab??? leave me alone. I told you something before doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face. And just because your the Admin doesn't mean your the boss.
Excuse me? Did I even mention you anywhere? Why the insecurity?Or you are admitting that you are a nindak?

oooooooooooo! Jag Singh got pwned!! haha :D