Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

Excuse me? Did I even mention you anywhere? Why the insecurity?Or you are admitting that you are a nindak?

Someones been messing around with the date of birth on my profile??

Some ones been toying with others ages??.....guess who

If you believe I'm the nindak then I'm the nindak.....stop playing games with me...I grow tired if your petty childish endeavours.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj!!

Exactly and yet we are busy with other bani besides Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Only Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is "Gurbani".

The above is a prevert logic fabricated by sex offender kala afghana.

Bani of all gurus is Gurbani. Those who do not agree to that should form a separate sect just like nirankaris.

radhasoamis.

Excuse me? Did I even mention you anywhere? Why the insecurity?Or you are admitting that you are a nindak?

Someones been messing around with the date of birth on my profile??

Some ones been toying with others ages??.....guess who

If you believe I'm the nindak then I'm the nindak.....stop playing games with me...I grow tired if your petty childish endeavours.

Mehtab singh did not say anything to you on this thread. if you have issues with him on other things

sort out separate of this thread.

Exactly and yet we are busy with other bani besides Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. Only Bani in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee is "Gurbani".

The above is a prevert logic fabricated by sex offender kala afghana.

Then you are calling Guru Jee a pervert too.

I am posting part of an article from a blogpage http://manvirsingh.blogspot.com/2008/10/october-20th-marks-gurgaddi-diwas-of.html :-

Quote "October 20th marks the Gurgaddi diwas of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee, when the Tenth Nanak, Guru Gobind Singh jee Maharaaj rested Guru-ship in the eternal Guru of the Sikhs, Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Saariaa nu Gurpurb di Vaadhaayee Hove!.

.. Resting Guru-ship in the Guru Granth-Guru Panth

This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee. On 20th October, a day before Guru Gobind Singh jee physically passed away, he asked Bhai Daya Singh jee to bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and do Parkaash (ceremonial opening). Guru jee placed a cocunut and 5 coins in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and bowed his head before the Shabad Guru and announced that from now on the eternal Guru will be Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Guru jee told the Sangat: “With the directive of the Almighty, initiated is the Panth. All the Sikhs are decreed to acknowledge Granth as Guru. Believing in Khalsa, epitomises the Guru as corporeal. Sikhs desirous to achieve me, (may) search in them.”

I am posting part of an article from a blogpage http://manvirsingh.b...i-diwas-of.html :-

Quote "October 20th marks the Gurgaddi diwas of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee, when the Tenth Nanak, Guru Gobind Singh jee Maharaaj rested Guru-ship in the eternal Guru of the Sikhs, Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Saariaa nu Gurpurb di Vaadhaayee Hove!.

This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee. On 20th October, a day before Guru Gobind Singh jee physically passed away, he asked Bhai Daya Singh jee to bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and do Parkaash (ceremonial opening). Guru jee placed a cocunut and 5 coins in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and bowed his head before the Shabad Guru and announced that from now on the eternal Guru will be Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Guru jee told the Sangat: "With the directive of the Almighty, initiated is the Panth. All the Sikhs are decreed to acknowledge Granth as Guru. Believing in Khalsa, epitomises the Guru as corporeal. Sikhs desirous to achieve me, (may) search in them."

I called your logic a prevert. Do not twist my words.That is what followers of kala afghna do.

Sikh panth has rehat maryda derived out of old texts and traditions. Read that before posting such

statements. That accords recognition to writings of al gurus.

If you want a change walk out panth and form a separate sect. Why creating discord.

I am posting part of an article from a blogpage http://manvirsingh.b...i-diwas-of.html :-

This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee. On 20th October, a day before Guru Gobind Singh jee physically passed away, he asked Bhai Daya Singh jee to bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and do Parkaash (ceremonial opening). Guru jee placed a cocunut and 5 coins in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and bowed his head before the Shabad Guru and announced that from now on the eternal Guru will be Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Guru jee told the Sangat: "With the directive of the Almighty, initiated is the Panth. All the Sikhs are decreed to acknowledge Granth as Guru. Believing in Khalsa, epitomises the Guru as corporeal. Sikhs desirous to achieve me, (may) search in them."

I called your logic a prevert. Do not twist my words.That is what followers of kala afghna do.

Sikh panth has rehat maryda derived out of old texts and traditions. Read that before posting such

statements. That accords recognition to writings of al gurus.

If you want a change walk out panth and form a separate sect. Why creating discord.

So now you are calling this article pervert ?

"This Bir was then taken to Sri Hazoor Sahib, NandeR, in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh jee. On 20th October, a day before Guru Gobind Singh jee physically passed away, he asked Bhai Daya Singh jee to bring Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and do Parkaash (ceremonial opening). Guru jee placed a cocunut and 5 coins in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee and bowed his head before the Shabad Guru and announced that from now on the eternal Guru will be Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Guru jee told the Sangat: "With the directive of the Almighty, initiated is the Panth. All the Sikhs are decreed to acknowledge Granth as Guru. Believing in Khalsa, epitomises the Guru as corporeal. Sikhs desirous to achieve me, (may) search in them."

So now you are calling this article pervert ?

No i did not call the article a prevert. As article does not state anything what you are writing here.

I stated that those who do not accord recognition to banis contained in nitnem forward a prevert logic.

Some individuals writing here are either ignorant or misguided individuals.Those who want to restrict sikhi

only to SGGS ji are violating sikh rehat maryada and lose right of being termed as sikhs.

Is their last name singh or kaur written in SGGS ji?

Inder, you calling this pervert? If you are calling the above statement pervert then you are also calling Guru jee pervert and the article quoted pervert too.