Watch Out Nindaks

Mehtab Singh

manvir singh khalsa is a firm believer in Dasam bani.She likes to do pick and quote. She nneds to provide reference form the texts of that time.

The otehr thing is she needs to tell us what is her understanding about shabad guru.

InderSingh,

Respect to Manvir Singh. Like I said earlier, it's OK for Manvir Singh and Inder Singh to say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgaddi to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

But it's not possible for UKGuptKaur to say so. Because she claims to not believe in anything external to Guru Granth Sahib ji. I'm trying to get her to establish her basis for her claim that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgaddi to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Let's see what she comes up with.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have to read a valid and logical reply from you.

Btw which gurbani was bhai Gurdas talking about here

"ਕੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਤਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਨਿਤਿ ਗਾਇ ਸੁਣੰਦੇ ।

kurabaanee tinhaan gurasikhaan gurabaanee niti gaai sunanday|

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who sing and listen to Gurbani daily."

Was it charita pakhian and hakiyats , bachitar nathak etc like in the muslim sunnah?

Are we muslims?

You need to use civilsed language here. if you do not want to follow sikhism walk out and form a separate sect.

Gurbani means writing of Gurus. it does not restrict to where and what Gurus?

Stay focussed on the topic and do not try to wiggle out. We will talk about charitropakhayan separately.

What is Shabad Guru?

manvir singh khalsa is a firm believer in Dasam bani.She likes to do pick and quote. She nneds to provide reference form the texts of that time.

The otehr thing is she needs to tell us what is her understanding about shabad guru.

InderSingh,

Respect to Manvir Singh. Like I said earlier, it's OK for Manvir Singh and Inder Singh to say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgaddi to Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

But it's not possible for UKGuptKaur to say so.

Oh dear!

I still have to read a valid and logical reply from you.

Btw which gurbani was bhai Gurdas talking about here

"ਕੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਤਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਗੁਰਸਿਖਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਨਿਤਿ ਗਾਇ ਸੁਣੰਦੇ ।

kurabaanee tinhaan gurasikhaan gurabaanee niti gaai sunanday|

I am sacrifice unto those Gursikhs who sing and listen to Gurbani daily."

Was it charitar pakhian and hakiyats , bachitar nathak etc like in the muslim sunnah?

Are we muslims?

How about this:

"ਗੁਰਪਰਚੈ ਗੁਰ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਗਿਆਨਿ ਧਿਆਨਿ ਸਿਮਰਣਿ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ।

guraparachai gur jaaneeai giaani dhiaani simarani gurabaanee|"

Well Inder?

UK gupt kaur

You can only moan here.Still you have not answered my question " What is shbad Guru?"

Also read below

ਗੁਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਹੀਣਸ੍ਯ੍ਯ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਣੀ ਧ੍ਰਿਗੰਤ ਜਨਮ ਭ੍ਰਸਟਣਹ ॥ ਕੂਕਰਹ ਸੂਕਰਹ ਗਰਧਭਹ ਕਾਕਹ ਸਰਪਨਹ ਤੁਲਿ ਖਲਹ ॥੩੩॥

Gur mantra heenasah jo praanee dhrigant janam bhrasatanah: Kookarah sookarah garadhbhah kaakah sarapanah tuli khalah ||33||:

That mortal who lacks the Gurumantra — cursed and contaminated is his life.

That blockhead is just a dog, a pig, a jackass, a crow, a snake ||33||

and 1357

Do you believe in gurmantra? Above is from SGGS sahib. have you taken Gurmantra?

You just caan't understand Gurbani without gurmantra.

Answers needed

1) What is shabd Guru?

2) Have you taken gurmantra? As first priority for becoming a sikh is to take Gurmantra?

Or you do not need gurmantra and have taken kala afghna gurmantra?

UKGuptKaur,

You have quoted Bhai Gurdas Ji above.

Let me ask you: Who is Bhai Gurdas Ji?

Is he some kind of authority?

Is what he wrote in Guru Granth Sahib or not? If not, why does it have authority?

If the works of Bhai Gurdas Ji (a Sikh) can have authority and authenticity, then why can't the 10th Guru's works?

2. UkGuptKaur has still failed to give any kind of response other than "Oh Dear!".

By the way, I wanted to note that the question of authenticity of 10th Guru's works is different from the question of parkash. It's one thing to say "Dasam Granth should not be parkash at the very same level as Guru Granth Sahib", and it's another to deny its very authenticity.

Definition of "Guru bani/Gurbani" will not be found in Charittro Pakhyan and Hakayats.

Oh really?

Is that why the Concept of Degh, Tegh Fateh appears in Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar.

You have wound up on the wrong board time to leave

There is a Sri Dasam Granth book appearing from Delhi edited by Bibi Sobha Kaur and in it is a paper by Gurinder Singh Mann from Leicester who talks about how the the compositions like Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar formed the nucleus of the Khalsa from the 1680's onwards.

Bh force ji

She does not understand anything about concept of shabd Guru and importance of Guru mantra in Gurbani.

When they have no answers they try to divert the topic.

Yet again avoiding giving valid replies.!!

Btw you are also assuming that I reject all of the writtings of Guru Gobind singh jee.

I would not metha thek to bhai gurdas jee's vaaran nor would I metha thek to charitar pakhian, hakiyats, bhachitar nathak etc etc.

Would you?

Definition of "Guru bani/Gurbani" will not be found in Charittro Pakhyan and Hakayats.

Oh really?

Is that why the Concept of Degh, Tegh Fateh appears in Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar.

There is a Sri Dasam Granth book appearing from Delhi edited by Bibi Sobha Kaur and in it is a paper by Gurinder Singh Mann from Leicester who talks about how the the compositions like Sri Charitropakhyana and Krishan Avatar formed the nucleus of the Khalsa from the 1680's onwards.

So naam will be found through charitar pakyhian, hakiyats etc?

Hmmm!!!

I wonder why Guru Gobind Singh jee the tenth nanak even BOTHERED to give Guruship to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee!!

Like I said previously, one reply is enough for you.

Oh really?

Its people like you ,sobha kaur, gurinder singh mann , inder singh + co. DILUTING and distorting Guru Nanak Dev jee's teaching.

YOU are the actual NINDHAKS as per the first post of Mehtabs.

Btw you are also assuming that I reject all of the writtings of Guru Gobind singh jee

You are making a fool of yourself. You started with that anything outside SGGS is not acceptable.

Now you are writing above. What is correct.

If you are interested to learn charitras start a new thread. We will enlighten you. Do not overlap topics.

But keep in mind you do not become a sikh without gurmantra.

ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਆਦਿ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਮੰਤੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਿ ਉਧਰਾ ॥:

Gurdev aadi jugaadi jugu jugu gurdev mantu Hari japi udharaa:

The Divine Guru existed at the primal beginning, throughout the ages, in each and every age.

The Divine Guru is the Mantra of God’s Name; chanting it, one is saved

ang 250

Since UKGuptKaur denies the oral history of the Sikh faith community (i.e., "Panth"), she has no basis for claiming Guru Gobind Singh Ji gave Gurgaddi to Guru Granth Sahib.

She's basically between a rock and a hard place. If she accepts the oral history of the Panth, she also has to accept Dasmesh Bani.

If she denies it, she has no basis for Guru Granth Sahib's Gurgaddi.