Dasam Granth?

DalbirSingh

No, he baptized khalsa. SGPC definition of 1925 somewhere states that if someone declares that he is sikh and follows sikh preachings then he is a sikh. Why are you trying to reduce sikh population? Anyway, it is a different issue.

ram and shyam... why should Our guru use these names used by her mother during his childhood... this is extending the argument too far.

What is the problem in accepting that Guru Ji used it as a common word for Lord/ God . It must be common those days to use these names. DID guru ji said that I am starting a new religion called sikhs which have to be different than Hindus and we have nothing to do with them..

Yes we are different but others also exist and Our GuruJi always preached for love to all humanity and equality.

Read SGPC rehat maryada first and then talk.

Who are we to question our Guru? I have written that Name Ram and shyam are same person as Charitopakhayn says. Is that not enough for you.

Yes first guru nanak said that his was a new reliigon when he discarded Hindu thread.

Maria sikka jagat vich

nank Nirmal panth chalaya

We do not say that others should not exist. But we also want to exist as our guru ordained.daily we see sikh agents bought out by anti sikh forces trying to say that bani which gives us identity is not by guru ji. Shame on such agents who sell their religion.

Is not it more reasonable to accept that someone added some verses to malign his writings? Now we can not be sure what he wrote and what he did not. Do not extend your imagination to explain every thing written in the Granth as His writing. it is going to rduce our religion to a laughing stock. It already has... Hindus have almost succeeded

Instead of replying to my question this sneaker is editing his old posts and putiing his material there. This is deception.This is what kala afghanis do

when they have no answer.Run away,sneakback and stab in the back/

If you know the writings that you say are not his let us discuss those here. It seems you do not know anything about Dasam Granth sahib and just posting heresays here. Dasam Granth is granth that gives us our identity, discards idol worship and demigods. This is Granth of khalsa.

Everything written in DG is by one writer. Internal evidence says that. That is guru Gobind singh ji. No human can write this type of writings.They are simply aweful.

Mind you this site does not permit slander of dasam granth. So if you have something up your sleeve write here.Otherwise simply making a general sattement derogatory of DG is not allowed.

Read in one charitra of charitopakhyan, names of Ram and shyam coming together.

ਝੂਮਕ ਦੇਤ ਝੁਕੈ ਝੁਮਕੇ ਕਬਿ ਰਾਮ ਸੁ ਭਾਵ ਭਲੋ ਲਖਿ ਪਾਯੋ ॥ ਮਾਨਹੁ ਸੌਤਿਨ ਕੇ ਮਨ ਕੋ ਇਕ ਬਾਰਹਿ ਬਾਧਿ ਕੈ ਜੇਲ ਚਲਾਯੋ ॥੧੯॥

ਸ੍ਯਾਮ ਭਨੈ ਮਹਿ ਲੋਕ ਕੀ ਮਾਨਹੁ ਮਾਨਨਿ ਕੋ ਮਨੁ ਮੋਹਨੁ ਆਯੋ ॥੩੨॥

Do not extend your imagination to explain every thing written in the Granth as His writing. it is going to rduce our religion to a laughing stock.

Veer ji/ Bhen Ji, have you read Sri Dasam Granth? Or are you questioning Guru Sahib's writing based on the speeches of self-declared professors and other moorakhs who don't even know what language Dasam Bani is written in, let alone understand the incredible poetry contained therein ? Do you think we have not had any true sants or even scholars for the last 300 years?

By the way, whether in Sikhi or any other dharm, one cannot become a 'sheesh' or sikh of his guru without undergoing initiation. In Sikhi, until the time of GUru Tegh Bahadur Ji, this was via Charan Pahul, then Guru Sahib introduced Khande Da Pahul.

In My Opinion,

Gupt84,

You Should go and Jap/Listen/Veechar Some Gubani as Well. I also Suggest you Learn a Few Raags of The Guru. Do you know Which Instruments the Guru Blessed the Khalsa With? Are They All Mentioned in Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji? Then You should Also Learn some of The Bir Ras Prem and Lessons and Raags of Dasam Patshah Bani. At Minimum Love Sri Jaap Sahib. You Should Also Get Some Gyan of Bhai Gurdas Ji and Other Beautiful Bani in the Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. There is LOTS you need to do. So Don't bother even coming on forums. And if you keep Sangat; keep that Sangat that will bring you CLOSER to RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit.

Chardi Kala!!

Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Ji!!!!!

Dhan Dhan RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva!!!!! Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!!

Dhan Dhan EVERYTHING in the PALACE OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI!!!!!

DHAN DHAN KHALSA!!!!! DHAN DHAN KHALSA!!!!! DHAN DHAN KHALSA!!!!!

IT LOOKS FUNNY.... Nothing more to say..

Worry about spreading message for future generation. Guru Ji was just using a common word of those days... do not try to make foolish and funny meanings and make Our Guru as GOD. he naver claimed it and leave hm a GURU. He is better served like that...

This above tells us you have no gyan whatsoever. Please for everyones sake read Gurbani and tell us where it says Guru and God are one and the same. There are many shabads, so you should have no problem finding them. All the time you spend at SPN shows, you have gained nothing from there other than being a true atheist.

He gave identity to Khalsa... that is waht he said......he gave us direction.. do not make him like a hindu diety. Guru Nanak also said that naam simran ( in your heart, not on loud speakers) is the way to attain God.

Another naive remark. Tell us how the Khalsa identity was given? There is no Khalsa no Sikhi without Sri Dasam Granth.

Bloom, all time you waste replying to me... Go and read some GurBani instead. I don't even bother reading your posts...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

There is no need to put someone down when your proven wrong. Just accept it and move on.

Bloom is doing a great service here and gives proper responses. When I have time i make sure I read his responses. Always learning from him. He throwns in a laugh or two. The Khalsa way.

gupt84, maybe you should show some more respect to bloom. He is actually given you some great advice and all you do is disrespect him. What about dropping your pride and learning for once. Just give it a try.

Bloom, all time you waste replying to me... Go and read some GurBani instead. I don't even bother reading your posts...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

He is already spending time doing seva. If you are not reading, either you don't have answers, or you don't want to know. In either case, he is trying to help you out, and by not reading you are the one missing out.

Instead of replying to my question this sneaker is editing his old posts and putiing his material there. This is deception.This is what kala afghanis do

when they have no answer.Run away,sneakback and stab in the back/

If you know the writings that you say are not his let us discuss those here. It seems you do not know anything about Dasam Granth sahib and just posting heresays here. Dasam Granth is granth that gives us our identity, discards idol worship and demigods. This is Granth of khalsa.

Everything written in DG is by one writer. Internal evidence says that. That is guru Gobind singh ji. No human can write this type of writings.They are simply aweful.

Mind you this site does not permit slander of dasam granth. So if you have something up your sleeve write here.Otherwise simply making a general sattement derogatory of DG is not allowed.

End of discussion if nothing is permitted by GODs.

I thought of writing it in my lsast post that It will be my last post because I was expecting it to go sour.......

Bye

let me remain a Sikh..... My Way!