AKAL ACADEMY

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great if rehat is encouraged, SOGGS, but rehat is based on love. Guru Jee says that love is the most important part of Sikhi - and only those who have LOVE will attain God.

So hopefully, the kids are taught to do amrit vela and everything out of pyaar, being told the importance of rehat. This way, love will well up in the children themselves, and they will want to do such things. It's good if rehat is enforced, but it should be enforced with love - love is the basis of everything

Lets not jugde again...

My dad's cousin from California, a really educated computer engineer, lived in Hayward, CA. and made more than 100 bucks from his job. He was well settled here, had a family, kids, everything you could think of. But he left his job, sold his property and went to Badu Sahib and how he teaches there, along with his wife and both of his children are studying there...

who would do this?

obviously there is something special there...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Baru Sahib 's Akal Academy in Himachal Pradesh and Baba Ajit Singh Academy in Ropar, Punjab are few Edcuation Institutions in India which carries Sikhim Studies along with normal education. Baru Sahib is no doubt leading such Institutions in India and much much better than Schools runs by Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee etc.

I really wish more and more quality institutes like Baru Sahib opens in various parts of India. One or two such quality institutes are not suffice for the purpose. Secondly these Institutes fees , living & boarding expenses are still out of middle class and lower middle class families in India which are major part of Sikh Pouplation in India.

I think in Baru Sahib , there is Rs. 48,000/- yearly charges which I am not saying is big amount but looking at the number of midle class and lower middle class families in India its very hard for them to send their kids in such Acadmeis even if they wish.

There are fee concessions in Baru Sahib but on certain basis and for limited seats only. Running an academy of such quality, keeping well edcuated teachers, computers systems, quality living is no doubt is expensive affair on such a high altitude hilly area in India.

But sadh sangat jee still if guru sahib kirpa karan I wish there should be more and more such quality acadmies in various parts of India where kids of middle and lower middle class sikh families can built their life.

bhulla chuk dee maufai

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Not to be offending or what, just curious.....

Who gave the instituition to use the name Sahib. I was taught that Sahib could only be used where there was some history with our Gurus or a Gurdwara sahib.

Look like , people can easily use this Sahib as open as they want.

Gurindar Jee,

Baru Sahib is a gurdwara.

According to the wishes of Sant Attar Singh Jee, Baba Teja Singh Jee laid the foundation stone of Gurdwara Baru Sahib in 1956. The Gurdwara marks the place where Guru Gobind Singh once visited.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee,

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!