Please Answer - Dasam Granth

Khalasthan86

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji left the world, Guru ji have said 'Guru Granth Ji Maneo, Pargat Guraa Ki Deh', meaning Our Granth Sahib ji is our Guru. Dasam Granth cannot be compared to our Guru Granth Sahib ji and by saying they are like "Two granths are brothers", you are comparing Guru ji.

Nothing in this world can hold same value as our Guru Granth Sahib ji

I do not disrespect Dasam Granth, but again i repeat Guru Granth Sahib ji is our Guru and Every Hukum must only be taken from there.

When Guru Gobind Singh Ji left the world, Guru ji have said 'Guru Granth Ji Maneo, Pargat Guraa Ki Deh', meaning Our Granth Sahib ji is our Guru. Dasam Granth cannot be compared to our Guru Granth Sahib ji and by saying they are like "Two granths are brothers", you are comparing Guru ji.

Nothing in this world can hold same value as our Guru Granth Sahib ji

I do not disrespect Dasam Granth, but again i repeat Guru Granth Sahib ji is our Guru and Every Hukum must only be taken from there.

Where is it written, please show us.

Again nobody is comparing two granths. It is plain ignorance to compare these granths as there is no rivalary between them.

ਇਹ ਗਲ ਕਦੇ ਵੀ ਅੱਖੋਂ ਓਹਲੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਣੀ ਚਾਹੀਦੀ ਕਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਵਰਗੀ ਕ੍ਰਾਂਤੀਕਾਰੀ ਹਸਤੀ ਦੀ ਰਚਨਾ ਵਿਚ ਕੁਛ ਖਾਸ ਵਿਚਿਤ੍ਰਤਾ ਹੈ। ਚਾਹੇ ਸਾਡੀ ਅਨਗਹਲੀ ਜਾਂ ਅਰੁਚੀ ਕਾਰਣ ਇਹ ਰਚਨਾਂ ਸਾਡੇ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਦੇ ਦਾਇਰੇ ਤੋਂ ਬਾਹਰਵਾਰ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਇਸ ਰਚਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਬੁਝੀ ਹੋਈ ਭਸਮ ਵਿਚ ਵੀ ਦੱਬੇ ਹੋਏ ਲਾਲ ਅੰਗਾਰੇ ਹਨ, ਜੋ ਲੋੜ ਸਮੇਂ , ਫਿਰ ਭੜਕ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ ਤੇ ਅੰਦੋਲਣ ਦਾ ਕਾਰਜ ਸੰਪੂਰਣਤਾ ਤਕ ਲਿਜਾ ਸਕਦੇ ਹਨ। (ਡਾ. ਬਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ, ਦਸਮ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਤੁਕ-ਤਤਕਰਾ)

We should never lose sight that writings of revolutionary personality of Guru Gobind singh ji have special significance. Whether due to our carelessness or unmindfulness, these compositions have remained outside the sphere of our preaching.But in the extinguished ashes of these compositions there are fireworks, that on requirement, can spark again and will lead our struggle to completeness

Dr Balbir Singh on Dasam Granth tuk tatkra

hmm why go far

I am sure u read Ardas and in end u read Dora? (sry if i spelt it wrong)

"DASAN PATSHAHIAN DI JOT SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI DE PATH DIDAR DA DHAYAN DHAR KE BOLO JI 'WAHEGURU'."

Meditate on the teaching of SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB Ji which is the gospel of all the ten Gurus, and say 'WAHEGURU'.

Whenever we go to the Gurdwara and stand in Ardas, at the end of the Ardas we recite the following words,

'Guru Granth Ji Maneo, Pargat Guraa Ki Deh.'

'Guru Granth Sahib is the spiritual embodiment of the Gurus.'

<--- Those words were said by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, you may wish to go Takhat shri Hajur sahib and see it for your self where this has been written --->

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our Guru and you cannot say "Dasam Granth and Guru Granth Sahib Ji" are like brothers -

First Guru: Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Second Guru: Shri Guru Angad Dev Ji

Third Guru: Shri Guru Amardas Ji

Fourth Guru: Shri Guru Ramdass Ji

Fifth Guru: Shri Guru Arjan Dev Ji

Sixth Guru: Shri Guru Hargobind Ji

Seventh Guru: Shri Guru Har Rai Ji

Eighth Guru: Shri Guru Harkrishan Ji

Ninth Guru: Shri Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji

Tenth Guru: Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji

*Eleventh Guru: Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

hmm why go far

I am sure u read Ardas and in end u read Dora? (sry if i spelt it wrong)

"DASAN PATSHAHIAN DI JOT SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI DE PATH DIDAR DA DHAYAN DHAR KE BOLO JI 'WAHEGURU'."

Meditate on the teaching of SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB Ji which is the gospel of all the ten Gurus, and say 'WAHEGURU'.

Whenever we go to the Gurdwara and stand in Ardas, at the end of the Ardas we recite the following words,

'Guru Granth Ji Maneo, Pargat Guraa Ki Deh.'

'Guru Granth Sahib is the spiritual embodiment of the Gurus.'

<--- Those words were said by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, you may wish to go Takhat shri Hajur sahib and see it for your self where this has been written --->

Guru Granth Sahib Ji is our Guru and you cannot say "Dasam Granth and Guru Granth Sahib Ji" are like brothers -

You said

Again there is no competition betwen two granths.Those who say like this are not well wishers of sikh panth.

Ardas itself is from dasam Granth . Do not you know that?

Guru Granth Ji Maneo, Pargat Guraa Ki Deh.'

Those words were said by Guru Gobind Singh Ji,

Where are these words written. Show us.Just saying at Hazoor sahib mean nothing.

There were two Gurus

1) Guru Granth

2) Guru Panth i.e. khalsa panth

You do not beocme khalsa without Dasam Granth. If there is no dasam granth there is no khalsa panth.

There is no khalsa panth ,there is no sikhism.

How do you get term waheguru.Who gives us that term.

Those who preach against dasam granth want sikhs to finish themselves.They go out of way to create rivalary between SGGS ji and dasam granth.

Any propaganda against dasam granth is against guidelines of this site.