Guest mehtab

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

when u talk to some people bout it they start, u shudnt read it cause u will become angery, etc and not be able to control krodh.

it does not fill u with anger it fills u with bir raas ..... ANGER and BIR RAAS ARE DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER

if you want to get Chandi Di war on Audio you can download it from the namdhari website

www.namdhari.faithweb.com/radio.htm

it is on their along with other dasam banis.

The myth that you shouldn't read it because it makes you angry is total rubbis there is no difference in any of the Bir raas banis such as jaap sahib, to chandi do vaar.

This has been explained to me by many Sants before.

Also you can download the kahta on the hub which was done in slough in 1992. it is 9 hours long. Shorter version is on Gurmatveechar.com by Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindrawalae.

The final lines of Chandi Di Vaar are:-

Durga Paath Banaiya Sabhai Paureea

Phir Na Joonee Aaiya Jin Ae Gaiya.

According to all the sadhu sants, Vidiarthi Gianis and Steeks.

It states that one who has sung the great Paath of Durga (Chandi Di Vaar) will be free from the birth and death cycle.

Remember that Chandi Di vaar is not just about fighting between Demons and Gods as that is just the literal translation. The true arth are very deep explaing that this bani actaully explaines the internal fight inside the body between the jot and the temptations. Baba Sukhchen Singh Ji are going to do the viakhiya of this bani for me and send it on audio they state it might be up to 25 hours long due to the depth of the bani.

When i get it i will let the sangat know.

• 4 weeks later...
ohmy.gif I used to do this banee during the day according to the instructions given to baba Harnam Singh ji in Se Kinehya. I later met with a Sant who told me that I wasn't strong enough to do it during the day and that the ONLY time I should do this banee is in the Amrit Vela. I'm just posting this so people know to only do it in the Amrit Vela unless absolutely sure its ok to do otherwise.