Someone on Akj forum Supports Prof Darshan Singh

Singhfaujan ji has said it corerctly.The persons managing akj.org are hard core kala afghanis and darshan lal chelas.They are far from scriptural knowledge.

My question is how come do these people advertise all akj programmes in India nd from where they egt this information?

I commend singhs of real akj i.e. Tapoban Gurudwara who reined in dancing Bull Jeonwala with tremenodus success.I also commend

akj in Califonia who arranged various kirtan darbars of dasam Bani.May waheguru bless them with charhdi kala.They are the ones

who have knowledge of sikh scriptures and consider each word of dasam Granth sahib as from the mouth of Guru Gobind Singh ji

just as Bhai randhir singh ji did.

Let's take the example of Ragmala. It is a tolerable difference.

Hargurus,

Please don't try to compare the Ragmala issue with Sri Dasam Granth controversy. This is exactly the same logic kala-afghanis are using.

First of all, the Sikh Rahit Marayda (Sri Akal Takht Sahib) states bhog can be done on Mundhavani OR Ragmala. That is the current status quo in the Panth.

There is no controversy here. In the past many extra banies were added to Saroops of Guru Granth Sahib Ji (Siaahee di Bidhee, Ratanmala, Shabads of Mirabai, etc).

The Panth decided to remove them all, except there was no clear consensus on Ragmala, so it was left untouched. The Sikh Rahit Marayda makes it clear and forbids printing or publishing any saroop without Ragmala.

Those Gursikhs who read Ragmala or don't read it, are both abiding by the Sikh Rahit Marayda and Panthic norms as stated by Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

However the same can not be said about those (like you) who do kintu-prantoo of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib which is forbidden by Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

Sri Akal Takht Sahib is clear on this, several Hukamanas were issued on this subject. Their point is clear : ALL Sikh institutions are instructed to not allow ANY KINTU-PRANTOO or VAAD VIVAAD of ANY KIND in ANY FORM via ANY MEDIUM (ਮੱਧਿਅਮ) whether it be radio, TV, newspapers, websites, etc.

It is clear that akj.org has been violating Sri Akal Takht Sahib's edicts by allowing KINTU-PRANTOO and VAAD VIVAAD on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib.

Can you outlines any steps you will take to rectify the above situation? Akj.org should seek forgiveness from Sri Akal Takht Sahib for committing such a blunder.

hey where have all the posts from last night gone ?? am i being censored ??? same thing this thread accused akj.org from.. so we do have some moderation on sikhsangat, bole so nihaall, sat sri akal... thank you for proving my point, about forums and moderation, contributors have there own views to blame a forum or have go at site is just hypocritical when you have just done the same thing on this thread, i rest my case... judge, now who is the judge, gps, onlyfive, singhfauja etc....anyways off to read the thread on chittarprakyan on dasam granth.. i do have an open mind :), see if that serves as more educational than the other engish translation that was on this site.. quick question am i allowed to ask questions there ? or will i get censored :)

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Dass Jee,

Akj.Org Is Using AKJ Name. Akhand Keertan Jatha Is Affiliated With Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee. AKJ.Org Is Filtering FOR Darshan Ghandi Who ATTACKS Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee INCLUDING Sri Amrit Sanchaar Baanees. Darshan Ghandi Attacks ENTIRE Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee. The Issue Is AKJ.ORG is Using AKJ Name. True Akhand Keertan Jatha DO FULLY LOVE Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. The Issue Is Not About Moderation, The Issue Is About What Is Being Moderated. AKJ.ORG Is Siding With Panth Dhusts USING AKJ Name. THEY ARE FAKE A.J.

True Khalsa Dharma Premees Will Moderate FOR Khalsa Dharma Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. AKJ.ORG Moderates FOR Panth Dhust Darshan Ghandi, That Is The Issue. They Are NOT Authentic Akhand Keertan Jatha. They Are Fake A,J.

Hope You Understood What I Am Trying To Share. Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee Never Spoke Against Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. Akhand Keertan Jatha Is Under The Love Of Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee. True Akhand Keertan Jatha Fully Love Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee.

SatNaam. smile.gif

hey where have all the posts from last night gone ?? am i being censored ??? same thing this thread accused akj.org from.. so we do have some moderation on sikhsangat, bole so nihaall, sat sri akal... thank you for proving my point, about forums and moderation, contributors have there own views to blame a forum or have go at site is just hypocritical when you have just done the same thing on this thread, i rest my case... judge, now who is the judge, gps, onlyfive, singhfauja etc....anyways off to read the thread on chittarprakyan on dasam granth.. i do have an open mind smile.gif, see if that serves as more educational than the other engish translation that was on this site.. quick question am i allowed to ask questions there ? or will i get censored smile.gif

This guy is pure comedy now. He cries about nothing, goes on about nothing, but wants people to give him a parade because he hasn't been targeted. And on top he calls himself Dass. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Mine Blooms, PJS, GPS, and your post that were off topic were removed. Do you see anyone of the other posters complaining for mods doing the right thing.

Stop being so childish.

WoW !!! Never knew that they are against Dasam Granth Sahib and supports Sikh Lehar Center and Darshan. Who are their administrators? Here is one administrator "Net Nihung" who is supporting 100% Darshan http://akj.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6847#p19821 and saying there should be no protest even peaceful one.. well someone knock on his head and teach him a bit of sikh history (Chabian morcha, nanakana sahib morcha & so on...) Totally biased forum and Jatha need to take quick action against them if they are not like them.

Administrator - Harpreet singh (kirtani singh), Net Nihung (Site Admin) ??

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

I have clearly stated the position of akj.org on the issue of Dasam Granth in my earlier two posts. This has perhaps rattled the akj.org haters because their lies laid bare before all. So, they are now just repeating their lies over and over with the hope that some may stick with some innocent mind as truth. All I can say is that this is not the way of Gursikhs. I appeal to the moderators of this forum to realize their obligation to truth and act responsibly. It is easy to hide behind an internet anonymous identity and spew venomous hate. If you are a Panthic Gursikh, come forward with your identity and engage in a respectful debate and you will discover that we are on the same side. If, however, your purpose in life is to hurt the Sikh Panth, continue with your propaganda but take note that Divine Justice is inescapable.

Vaaheguroo jee kaa Khaalsaa! Vaaheguroo jee kee Fateh!!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

One Can Go To Hargurus Link He Provided To His Fake A.J Site (Post #12) And Anyone With Half A Brain Can Conclude That These Fake A.J's Do Not Support Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. They Have No Knowledge About The Depths And Contexts Of Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, Yet They Think They Are All 'Panthic'. The Truth Is These Fake A.J's Only Understand The Sri Nitnem Baanees Of Dasam Patshah (Which Is A Good Start), But They Actually Support Panthic Dhusts (As Clearly Shown On Their Threads Supporting Postings Of Those In Line With Darshan Ghandi). True Akhand Keertan Jatha Fully Support Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. If Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee Never Raised A Finger Against Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, How Dare Those Whom Call Themselves AKJ Raise Doubts. True Akhand Keertan Jatha Fully Support Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. All Mahapurakhs Including Baba Nand Singh Jee, Baba Attar Singh Jee, Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee, Baba Jarnail Singh Jee, Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee, Baba Ishar Singh Jee, Baba Mitt Singh Jee, And Many More Pyareh Gurmukhs Of Kamaiee Never Questioned Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. These Fake A.J's Like Hargurus (Refer To The Link Posted In Their Post #12) And You Can See They Clearly Question Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee And That Is The Reason Their Fake A.J Site Supports Panthic Dhust Darshan Ghandee. These Fake A.J"s Need To Disaccociate Themselves From Authentic Akhand Keertan Jatha (Whom Fully Support Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee) And Call Themselves Fake A.J. Bhai Sahib Randheer Singh Jee Never Questioned Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee, And These People Call Themselves AKJ, And You Can Read Their Link, They Question Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. They Think They Know Better Than Bhai Sahib. LOL. *edited* Stop Calling Yourself AKJ.

These Fake A.J's Openly Even Support CongRSS Darshan Ghandhi Who For CongRSS Agendas To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma Rejects Even Sri Amrit Sanchaar DasamPatshah Baanees.

Sri Charitropakyan Is A Baanee For Kaljug. It Talks About Many Real Situations Happening TODAY! You Can Even Read Gupt Sections And See Them Coming To Life! Don't You Understand!! Why Do You Think Even Sri Charitropakyan Sahib Ends With Benti For Protection !!!!!

*edited*

Chardhi Kala !!

Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGuruKaGranth Sahib Jee !!!!!