Why does Khalistan matter anways?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I agree with Sikhlion. People like Onesikh and Voiceless are wastes of skin. Akal Takat will rise again.

I will join with anyone that loves his/her Gurus and understands true sikhism. We will end all things against us to the end...

We will never forget our Shaheeds, voiceless. You should learn about Sikhism or we will destroy you for speaking against us.

You are not Sikh. I bet you're not even human. You are rotting flesh that needs to be wiped off the Gurus planet.

True Sikhs will find and hunt you down and make you wish that you never asked a question about Sikhism. You make me sick. People like you should stick a gun to your head and pray you never reincarnate into something better than an insect that us Sikhs will step on. I hate anything that is against us and you are. Shut up and get out of here before you get hurt....

calm bombs ignite pretty badly.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I have come across many opinions against Khalistan. Voice is just regurgitating arguments that have been effectively answered before. Pakhandeebunga has given some excellent answers but voice will just keep on nit picking. Voice wants to know what Khalistan will be like down to the minutest details. Sorry voice I can't give you that and I am sure no one else can. In the end we need to TRUST the Mukhvaak of Guru Gobind Singh, RAJ KAREGA KHALSA.

Khalistan won't be a country that will exist as a place where all Sikhs can live. It is a BASE. A place from where Sikhs can unite far from the machinations of the Indian govt and anti-Sikh organisations like the RSS. A place which would be a support base for the Sikhs around the world. Guru Gobind Singh said that if you don't have political power your religion can never flourish. Look at the other religions of the world and show me a religion that has flourished without political power? Christianity only became a world religion when it became the official religion of the Roman empire. Islam also only achieved this through conquest. Buddhism only became a world religion and able to preach it's doctrines outside India when Ashoka became a Buddhist.

GurFateh

Bikramjit

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

I have come across something. All those who ever questioned you never left in vain. They member accounts were destroyed by admin to make sure the will of the Panthik was not swayed. No one has ever left. They've just been prevented from posting.

Hypocricy and corruption runs deep in this page of yours.

Whats wrong with having all Punjabis vote for independance from India through referendum, (i.e. Nepal)? Then this Country of Punjab would have Sikhism as a dominant religion, and the many Gurudwaras could come together and the State of Punjab could become the Khalistan we all dream about. One where every Sikh is welcome. Khalistan is no BASE foundation. It is the destination and the land for all Khalsa. There can't be a Khalistan phase I and then a phase II.

If Guru Gobind Singh Ji said that a political power was necessary lets keep the Gurudwaras seperate from the political power. Only when us as Sikhs can understand the Absolution of Our Immortal Guru can we build Khalistan. This will take many years of sevah, reading bani, and showing ALL people why Sikhism leads to the one true path.

To those of you who have sent death threats out. I cannot be silenced. I will continue to return to question you as my faith has taught me. I never attacked you the way you attacked me. Especially Pankhandeebunga veerji, The Sikhlion veerji, Calm Like a Bomb veerji and the Tiger veerji. They all hate and see their religion as a means to be excused from the responsibilities and consequences that come from such hate. It is my duty to address you all personally to what you have said. And my b

rothers I will not be afraid. I was never afraid. And I will battle this corruption on every field with the help of my Gurujis.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...tis hee kee ot sadeev..."

-Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 896

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU HATE SIKHS SO MUCH VOICELESS> SOMEONE WILL STOP YOU I DONT KNOW, YOU ARE IN DANGEROUS PLACES. INTERNET IS NOT A PLACE FOR KIDS TO MAKE STUPID REMARKS> WE WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS> NOTHING IS ABOVE US> WE KNOW LOTS> PAKHANDEEBUNGA THE TIGER AND THE LION WILL PURGE OUTSS PEOPLESS LIKE YOU>"

Should I respond to this? Do you think I am afraid of your empty threats?

"YOU ARE CONFUSING YOURSELF YOU HATER> YOU ARE LUCKY ADMIN IS KEEPING YOU HERE> "

Funny Voice of the Voiceless has had the freedom to voice his/her opinion revoked on this page by admin. In Khalistan will you do the same if someone sees Gurus Hukhum differently than you? Revoke freedoms? If that's the case, I don't want to live in this Khalistan. I wouldn't dare even call it Khalistan.

"KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD KHALISTAN ZINDABAD "

Either way you interpret it, you wasted the time copying and pasting slogans like this that aren't connected to YOUR cause in any way. <

br>

"SEE NO ONE IS WITH YOU? THEN HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A FORCE> NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU> GIVE UP WEAKLING NOTHING CAN STOP US. "

People like you give me the fuel to continue. I can never give up.

"CUT YOUR HAIR! YOU SHOULD BEOME HINDU IF YOU LOVE THEM SO MUCH RSS !!!!! "

Shame on all of you for not reporting this. Cut my hair? How dare you attack me with such vileness? How dare you all sit and read on and not show that you are not connected to the likes of Sikhlion?

"ONE DAY WE WILL FIND YOU AND SET YOU STRAIGHT VOICELESS SO YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A VOICE HERE AGAIN."

Come find me. The Guru jis will always protect me for the love I show my religion. They will protect me from those like you who use their religion to express unabridged hate. They will protect me from those like you who abuse your religion and contort it so that you can hate without feeling remorse.

============================================

"...sabhnaa ijak sambaahidaa tayraa hukam niraalaa..."

-Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 785

============================================

"I TELL YOU THERE ARE OVER 3000 ORGANIZATIONS IN THE WORLD TODAY> AS SIKHS WE MUST PUT ON THE ARMOR OF KHALSA AND BRING JUSTICE TO ALL. ONCE KHALISTAN IS MADE WHO WILL LEAD OUR ARMIES? WHO SHOULD WE PURIFY OF THEIR VILENESS FIRST> AFTER HINDUS OF COURSE. SO WHO? ANYONE? VOICELESS CANT ANSWER HE IS VOICELESS SEE????"

You would all discuss this right as opposed to discussing how your hate as fueled you? Who should we purify first everyone? You are prepared for war for Khalistan. But have anyone of you prepared for war afterwards and in light of its birth?

This is why I pity you and your cause. For the lives that must be lost for this ignorance and lust for power.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

There is an issue in Saudi Arabia that Khalistan must work towards preventing if it truly will be a combination of church and state. Many terrorist factions, fundamentalist islamics, if you will, act out in the name of Allah and appropriate very narrow minded beliefs and values that demonize other cultures and people. It's negative prevalence has led to many terrorist acts within the Saudi Empire and across the Muslim world. (We have all heard the recent news of the occupiers that are being attacked all over the middle east as a result of these fanatics).

I think that one of the main reasons that the Saudi Government, and many countries of the middle east are held back in apprehending many of these individuals and squashing public sermons propagating fundamentalist views is the fact that the Saudi Government, as well as many Arab nations base their consititution integrally on the Qur'an.

Here's my reasoning: The government upholds the laws of the Qur'an which to them are steadfast, absolute and indisputable. All laws and regulations are derived (for better or worse, from the Qur'an). When a terrorist faction uses the same religious scripture as its justification for the assaults it carries out, the government is put almost immediately in a deadlock. I'm sure this is solely on the principle that varying thought and interpretation on something that is understood as absolute amongst many muslims, can lead to religious war.

I think that this is prevalent in many religions. St. Luther allowed Christians to interpret their religion in different ways and saw to the end of th

e dominance of the Roman Catholic Church. But many different sects of Christianity exist today, and encompass 66 different scriptures. There is heated warfare between Presbytarians and Prodestants in Ireland as an example.

Maybe to secure that Khalistan does not fall victim to such warfare amongst those that treat Sikhism fundamentally or moderately, (evidence of this is already prevalent today), we should discuss approaches to appease varying sects into some common understanding.

I treat this with all seriousness as Sikhism as with many faiths, communicates absolution through our Immortal Guru Granth Sahib Ji via writen dialogue. We all have the freedom to read a word and see it differently, because in one respect we are all different individuals and bring different backgrounds to our faith. A country that is led by the Immortal Guru Granth Sahib deserves our attention to this matter as we should try and convey universalism in the Khalsa society when it comes to the understanding of our faith.

An obvious solution may be to rectify schools sponsored by the many Gurudwaras in Khalistan. But when absolution is decreed via our Holy Immortal Guru, it sometimes cannot be equally made evident to students from a teacher, no matter how well versed that individual may be in our religion. Should we assign a single Sikh that decrees exactly what the Guru Granth Sahib Ji explains and teach that to teachers who then convey it to the masses? This is not unlike the beginnings of the Roman-Catholic Church and its institution as the head of state. And it spurred the beginning of segregation amongst one religion, which I personally view as the separation of absolution from the religion itself.

Any ideas as to how we can avoid this?

On a side note, I'd like to here your views on this:

If a religion sides with absolute truth, (as most do) then shouldn't its discource be interpreted one way? If it isn't, does that mean that because the truth is understood differently by

any one person, the religion fails to justify itself as the true path?

We can universalize this to any philosophy. Should anything written that sides with absolute truth need stories, and other literary devices to promote absolution? If it is so evident, why 'sugar it up' to get it across? Can any form of literature be absolute truth?

I personally believe that the Immortal Guru Granth Sahib Ji is no book but the words of all our Gurus made unerasable by time. But I refuse to believe that any one of us Sikhs can fully understand the True meaning of its dialogue. Do you agree?

Thank you.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!