Facebook Threat To Dosanjh Checked By Rcmp

N30S1NGH

GPS,

You are either misguided or have a malicious agenda. You need to start reflecting more and talking less or perhaps your credibility might be brought into question. I have said it before and will say it again: WSO has never supported Darshan Ragi on an organizational level. Its official position is that Akal Takhat Sahib makes decision and the Panth follows them. We stand by what Sri Akal Takhat says.

Once again, perhaps you should have the "sources" you mentioned earlier do some research on who is doing WSO's work these days. You might be surprised.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to know mona's views of him as well, i guess he won't be able to play moderate and fundamentalist card anymore.

i might be wrong but are you saying with your comment before today you thought every mona supported ujjal dosanjh and every mona is a moderate??????

sorry for not being clear. What i meant there are mona's especially in BC where they have table and chair gurdwara's are quite fond of him. I didn't mean to include all mona's into this. If my actions came across as stereotypical, I apologize.

Gps, leave your conspiracy theory out for minute and think about this situation (press statement by WSO) how this relates to darshan ragi. It appears you are seriously on witch haunt here. If you really need a scapegoat, make me your scapegoat but can i request to let WSO do the job for Canadian Sikhs since they been here for decades. Singh132, already advised you WSO structure, when you deal with western media relations, you don't have time to bicker among yourself about difference of opinions on scholary issues internally within that organization because thats not its meant for.

National media is having a ball. just shows gorays insecurities about their future as they are gonna be a minority in most places esp toronto and vancouver in as soon as in 20 years. and that is whn they will realise truth abt people like dosanjh who will need them only for a few votes.

Any threats should be condemned, but i wonder why Ujjal seems to have problems with anyone bringing up human rights issues in India.

Are you really an extremist, militant if you support separatism or bringing human right issues to light? Ujjal seems to think so. Words like extremist and militant are way to dismissive.

I agree that any threats, even stupid ones from kids, should be condemned. However, in addition, any politician using the public and police to knowingly exaggerate and misrepresent the level of a threat from punks saying stupid things on facebook should be condemned. It should be also be investigated by the police as public mischief, and obstruction of justice.

Will the Canadian police and media explore the following? Will Ujjal lead the charge? This is found in seconds using google!!!

-On a Canadian premier on this site: http://www.izicams.com/2009-10-08-10.ar

nightowl: im going to kill dalton mcguinty

nightowl: well not really

rocks: why 44 lady

titania: are you really sky?

nightowl: cuz id get life for that

sara2000: hey ladyblue

nightowl: but ill think about it!

-Here is reference to an entire group that chanted to kill another Canadian premier. Are they terrorists? Were they arrested? Did it make national news?

http://www.pointsincase.com/columns/emmanuel/10-6-02.htm

-Here’s a person on forums speaking about killing the prime minister of Canada and blowing up various media outlets.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=435393&page=2

-Here is an existing picture on flickr.

Kill Gordon Campbell

I think these are all disgusting and shameful comments. But where was the police on media on these? Why are the Sikhs special? Who is misleading who? What are the agendas?

Shame on Canadian people, politicians and media towing the line on the current absolute garbage headlines. Generations before you both minority and white majority Canadians were deep thinkers and worked to sow the seeds for a harmonious advanced society. You are turning a nation that was given a chance to lead the world, into a toilet bowl that caters to foreign interference and local jokers and racists.

Again via a simple google search. Here is a sight in Vancouver that has several references to killing Sikhs. This is only the tip of the iceberg of recent. Is the media there making news of this? Is the police investigating? Is Ujjal concerned?

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rnr/

Sikhs and Kirpans/Polacks and Staplers (New Dehli/Delta/YVR)

Date: 2010-04-23, 3:58PM PDT

Reply To This Post

With any luck, the sikhs will have one of their table vs. floor dog eatin scirmishes and the RCMP will show and clean out last years ammo supply on them. Hell, if a polish tourist with a stapler can send them into a kill frenzie, just think what a pack of crazed sikh terrorists armed with three foot swords will do.....oooowwww....I'm all giddy with goosebumps.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

re: separate laws for sikhs and muslims (A Canadian)

Date: 2010-04-08, 4:11PM PDT

Reply To This Post

I agree with you guys.These bastards come to OUR country and want to change the laws to suit them,or they try to bring in their laws from their home country Now if WE say anything against their <banned word filter activated>,they call us racist.If we tried this in their country,we would be deported if we were lucky.It is time for us to stand up like the Prime Minister of Australia,and tell these bastards if you don`t like our laws,then go back to were you came from.This is our country not yours.Why should Candains adapt to their culture and believes.They should adapt to ours.If one of the ragheads want to ride a motorcycle without a helment,let him.But if he does,and gets hurt,he can`t use our medical system.He is on his own.I thought when these bastards leave their own country,and come to Canada or anyother place,they would want to start a new life.They left their country for a reason.We need a government that has the guts to stop this crap and the <banned word filter activated> that comes with it.If ANYONE of these people cause problems,deport them back instantly.No if or buts.Your gone.Especially if you talk or try to promote terroism.I think that the best think to do is just kill the shitskins.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

re: RE: Seperate Laws For Sikhs? and Muslims (<banned word filter activated> RELIGION)

• ________________________________________

• Date: 2010-04-08, 12:09PM PDT

• Reply To This Post

• ________________________________________

• First it was the ceremonial dagger and then the turban and now it's the <banned word filter activated> burkas. When will these fuckers <banned word filter activated> off and die? SOOO tired of listening to them whining about how it's THEIR religion. <banned word filter activated> RELIGION!!! Now the popes can be pedophiles because it's THEIR RELIGION TO <banned word filter activated> LITTLE BOYS too? Quit using religion as a pathetic excuse to <banned word filter activated> with our laws and ways of life.

If the cocksucking turban heads want to ride without a helmet, let them. Just hope that when you hit one of them, you hit 'em HARD and kill them on the spot so our medical system doesn't get all tied up with paying their medical expenses.

How many thousands upon thousands of these types of postings go unnoticed on the net? Is that not promoting violence? Shame on Canadian media, politicians and those politicians knowingly maligning Sikhs based on some anonymous facebook comment.

Neo singh, without any offense.. how come we don't see any pro-active statements from WSO or other sikh organizations ? Like educating media outlets regarding the justifying of having singhs of 80's pictures of floats rather than jumping from one individual to another. Float is the main concern of this issue and to surprise me none of the large old sikh organizations took any step to explain it. Sikh Activist did a good job !

First of, we need serious agreement which shaheed pictures should be on there, we shouldn't. I am in view - not all singhs which are deemed to be shaheed are genuine shaheed. Their lives have to studied throughly verified through various panthic jathas. Second refrain from posting pictures of shaheed singhs with weapon in nagar kirtan as it sends out wrong message of violence.

Lastly, It be best sikh vatican- Sri Akaal Takth sahib comes with press statements on float of sikh shaheeds. It be official and will refute those who like to have khalistan, extremism, terrorism spin on it, refute the claims that shaheed pictures are shown here are consider back home in punjab by people of punjab and sikh throne- sri akaal takth as terrorist, once sri akaal takht sahib comes with press statement on it, its official, its end of story. They already have sikh shaheed pictures of 1984 at Darbar Sahib. So it shouldn't be problem as long as we post same shaheed pictures as it would be consistent with sri akaal takth sahib declaration of shaheeds.

U neo singh seems to be supporter of a person who is cease to be sikh by removing the seal of guru THAT is KESH Ujal dosangh is not sikh so why give him undue importance he is like dirt few years back when he came to ludhiana he supported biharis which led to protests from local sikhs. so why we give importance to a dirty article like ujal who is dumped in dustbin. As far as discussing with him is concerned let he invite anyone and I will hold open debate at any place.

Neo singh, without any offense.. how come we don't see any pro-active statements from WSO or other sikh organizations ? Like educating media outlets regarding the justifying of having singhs of 80's pictures of floats rather than jumping from one individual to another. Float is the main concern of this issue and to surprise me none of the large old sikh organizations took any step to explain it. Sikh Activist did a good job !

First of, we need serious agreement which shaheed pictures should be on there, we shouldn't. I am in view - not all singhs which are deemed to be shaheed are genuine shaheed. Their lives have to studied throughly verified through various panthic jathas. Second refrain from posting pictures of shaheed singhs with weapon in nagar kirtan as it sends out wrong message of violence.

Lastly, It be best sikh vatican- Sri Akaal Takth sahib comes with press statements on float of sikh shaheeds. It be official and will refute those who like to have khalistan, extremism, terrorism spin on it, refute the claims that shaheed pictures are shown here are consider back home in punjab by people of punjab and sikh throne- sri akaal takth as terrorist, once sri akaal takht sahib comes with press statement on it, its official, its end of story. They already have sikh shaheed pictures of 1984 at Darbar Sahib. So it shouldn't be problem as long as we post same shaheed pictures as it would be consistent with sri akaal takth sahib declaration of shaheeds.

U neo singh seems to be supporter of a person who is cease to be sikh by removing the seal of guru THAT is KESH Ujal dosangh is not sikh so why give him undue importance he is like dirt few years back when he came to ludhiana he supported biharis which led to protests from local sikhs. so why we give importance to a dirty article like ujal who is dumped in dustbin. As far as discussing with him is concerned let he invite anyone and I will hold open debate at any place.

Can you show me where I supported his views?. Most of sikh community agree utering death threats against anyone you don't agree with its against sikh/khalsa principles. I urge people to have discussion on this. Its only through dialogue we can put our point across. We are not taliban mullahs who like to dhaka sahi or intimidation techniques to put our point across.