The Southall Election - The Closest We Have Come To Getting A Dastar Into The Houses Of Parliament

Manmohan Singh is PM of india? What has he done for the Sikhs do far? Hasn't even been able to bring to justice people who were responsible for riots of 84./quote]

True say!

I don't trust any politician in this country or India but if this guy gets elected and proves himself I'll be very happy.

I think people need to be cautious and sceptical of all politicians until they deliver.

News just in Sharmas thugs earlier on were outside Hambourgh School intimidating ppl with alcoholics from the neighbouring pub,but they all vanished once Mass support for Gurcharan poured in and when Police vans arrived to control the crowds.

Sharma was nowhere to be seeen!!!!!!!!! Lib Dems didn't even have any reps at any polling station!!! the wait is tense Sky News all night for me!

GURCHARAN SINGH ZINDABADH!

There is one thing supporting and another intimitadting. People should be allowed to vote for who they wish not intimidated by Gurcharan and his muppets!!

No wonder gurdwara voting system is never fair, and doesn't look like this vote in Southall was either!!

So let me know when the party is I might come and gate crash and gate crash!! Lol!!

The results are in and as always, we've been divided and conquered. Congrats humgareb you got what you wanted. With that, I'm out of this thread.

No, u have mistook me again, I never wanted sharma in either.. But hopefully the sikh community can learn from this and bring in a suitable sikh candidate to represent!

.....And welcome to another 5 years of rule from MP Verindra Sharma former indian overseas congress president who calls supporters of Shaheed bhai satwant singh/Shaheed bhai beant singh "supporters of murderers".

I hope all you lot that voted sharma and Labour supporters in Southall borough elctions are all proud of yourselves.

Any hope of any change in the next half decade died this morning. Im out 2.