Darshan Ragi Gets Sanmaan In Ny

It says "Professor Darshan Singh was sanmanit with Gold Medal & Saropa by Tehal Singh President Sikh Cultural Society Richmond Hill, New York) at the Sikhi Jagrit Seminar (300 Years Sarhind Fathe Divas Special) Seminar took place at Floral Park, New York. May 15th, 2010. Record & Edited by Amrik Singh Carteret, New Jersey."

What are Darshan Singh's views as of right now? There are a lot of people talking for and against his views, is it true that he said something against Guru Gobind Singh Ji or is that a lie?

From my knowledge he was against the Dasam Granth, but some people have said that he isn't against the Dasam Granth he is just against calling it a Guru as some people are doing?

I'm pretty lost on this subject...

They played tricks to hold this function.They wanted to bring him to Gurudwara richmond Hill. Sangat said no way and president of that Gurudwara had to bow out.

Then they arranged it in a banquet hall. Many from sangat reached there. The function was to start at 6 PM. Seeing protest owner closed the restaurant giving impression

that function is cancelled. Sanagt came back.

They reopend the restaurant and arranged function at 8 PM. That is how they were able to play tricks.

There was heavy police protection in addition to private security.

All this for what ? Just to keep this garbage filled man in public memory as he is a forgotten case now and

has vanished from scene.

Darshan ragi is a gurnindak and traitor of sikh panth.That is the reason a handful of his supporters that include

a disgraced president of of a Gurudwara could not entertainmen him in his Gurudwara.Sangat dared this man

named tehal singh to bring ragi to Gurudwara richmond hill and face the consequences.

He chickened out and instead held a meeting in a banquet hall by using tricks.

Boastful and egoistic as he is darshan ragi compared himself to Banda bahadar.Read it in Ajitnewspaper

on international page

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20100517/

i do not know how calling oneself follower of some one is comparing himself to one ,

IF I CALL MY SELF FOLLOWER OF BABA BANDA SINGH JI < DO I COMPARE MYSELF TO

HIM?we should refrain from putting words in any one's mouth.

TODAY THERE ARE 500sects in our faith, with expansion , tomorrow ther may be

5000 sects , 50000 sects , do we have to hate all those who have ideological differences

with us ? is not it better to leave them alone by not giving them any importance and

do the sewa our own way ?

Jaswinder Singh Ji I do not have a problem with people who may have ideological differences , if they do their sewa, their naam, their simran their own way that is not a problem, it is when these people start ot attack our most basic tennents, when they disrespect the traditions and start spewing filth about our greatest of gursikhs and even our Gurus, that the problem arises. These people are ego filled and have an agenda to undermine our beliefs this cannot be tolarated and it should not be tolarated and they should be opposed at every turn.

Darshan Lal is now sidelined, he makes desperate attempts to get back in the limelight, but soon he will be just another sad old buddha who has ruined his own life and more tragically the lives of others.

i do not know how calling oneself follower of some one is comparing himself to one ,

IF I CALL MY SELF FOLLOWER OF BABA BANDA SINGH JI < DO I COMPARE MYSELF TO

HIM?we should refrain from putting words in any one's mouth.

TODAY THERE ARE 500sects in our faith, with expansion , tomorrow ther may be

5000 sects , 50000 sects , do we have to hate all those who have ideological differences

with us ? is not it better to leave them alone by not giving them any importance and

do the sewa our own way ?

Jaswinder singh

Did you botehr to read the news in ajit? Its seems you have not.

Read it before posting. Darshan ragi caleld himself as bandai khalsa.

I hope you know what is bandai khalsa.

Disgusting!

In one of the related videos from this function someone asked him which of the compositions from Sri Dasam Granth are Gurbani. He replied that none of the compositions from Sri Dasam Granth are Gurbani. According to him they are 'panth parvanat rachnavaan'.

This shameless creature and a Kala Afghana stooge now doesnt even consider Jaap Sahib, Chaupai Sahib as Gurbani. Guru Nindak. He is so much drenched in ego that he doesnt even know what might be in store for him.

Shame on people like Tehal Singh who invited him to say this trash.

All politics aside can someone please clarify what Darshan's views exactly are? Or direct me to a link? Thanks in adv.

From some i hear that he isn't against Dasam Granth and from some I hear he is, what's the truth?