Mma In Smethwick

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Does anyone want to come with me to learn MMA.

http://www.mmafactorymartialarts.com/

This place is by Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick!

Phone them up for prices, and that.

If you would like to train as a group, then post if you want to come, so we can get intouch!

Come on Singhs, lets get training!

Amateurs, Professionals - all welcome! from the weakest to toughest!

RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWR!

whats wrong with the Vidiya we have been passed down? why would you want to learn something else? when it covers literally everything. You would rather learn something else than to keep your own vidiya alive?

ਪਾਹੁਲ ਖੰਡੇ ਕੇਰ ਛਜੱਈਏ । ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਰ ਬਿਦ੍ਯਾ ਸਬੈ ਸਿਖੱਈਏ ।

whats wrong with the Vidiya we have been passed down? why would you want to learn something else? when it covers literally everything. You would rather learn something else than to keep your own vidiya alive?

ਪਾਹੁਲ ਖੰਡੇ ਕੇਰ ਛਜੱਈਏ । ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਰ ਬਿਦ੍ਯਾ ਸਬੈ ਸਿਖੱਈਏ ।

no offence dude but best combat in the world is mma and krav mega for street fighting

no offence dude but best combat in the world is mma and krav mega for street fighting

That's actually a myth that's been pushed by the art's themselves to get more students.

They are nowhere near the best people believe the hype.

Streetfighting does not involve a set skill perse and nowadays guns knives are weapons of choice

Its a sad scenario but if you wanna survive and someones on crack cocaine no training in the world is going to preapre you for the oncoming onslaught

Ive been in some REAL fights with drug pushers and believe me a lot of martial artists get their asses kicked

That's actually a myth that's been pushed by the art's themselves to get more students.

They are nowhere near the best people believe the hype.

Streetfighting does not involve a set skill perse and nowadays guns knives are weapons of choice

Its a sad scenario but if you wanna survive and someones on crack cocaine no training in the world is going to preapre you for the oncoming onslaught

Ive been in some REAL fights with drug pushers and believe me a lot of martial artists get their asses kicked

krav mega is for street fighting its what the isreali army uses every day when on patrol, its for modern day combat

dude i train in mma and one of my close friends who inspires me to train including others i train with have taken up jobs as bouncers were they deal with drunks and guys on coke and other drugs and weapons, i saw my buddy whose a 140 pound doorman put a guy who was itleast 290 pounds through a table head first, just messed him up, alot of nightclubs now arnt' hiring big steroid monkey's alot of them our hiring guys out of mma gyms to be doormen now, cause big steroid monkey's only have size were as these guys who train out of mma gyms and compete can drop anyone cause they train every day in true combat

and no its not a myth pushed on students, thanks to ufc and other mma organisations we got to see what worked and what didn't in the 90's were you saw kung fu world champions getting destroyed by ncaa wrestlers and by ninja 6th degree getting killed by muay thai fighters, thats how mma evolved and why mma consists of muay thai boxing ji jitsu wrestling judo

but kung fu and ninjitsu and this other stuff doesn't work in a street fight thats true

listen i have just checked the website out - there is a guy called salman who is the wrestling coach. Is he a muslim can this be confirmed ?

Otherwise there is kickboxing in oldbury every wed 7 - 9 taught by a Sikh very good

I want to learn MMA from a SIkh anyone know of one ? I know of one in coventry some distance to drive though ?

Does anyone want to come with me to learn MMA.

http://www.mmafactorymartialarts.com/

This place is by Guru Nanak Gurdwara, Smethwick!

Phone them up for prices, and that.

If you would like to train as a group, then post if you want to come, so we can get intouch!

Come on Singhs, lets get training!

Amateurs, Professionals - all welcome! from the weakest to toughest!

RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWR!

WJKK WJKF

Mixed Martial Arts / Street Defence Class,

Every Sat Morning 10am-12pm

Pleck Gurdwara, Walsall,

Every1 Welcome

Its a realli gud class n i wud recommend to all.....

WJKK WJKF

krav mega is for street fighting its what the isreali army uses every day when on patrol, its for modern day combat

dude i train in mma and one of my close friends who inspires me to train including others i train with have taken up jobs as bouncers were they deal with drunks and guys on coke and other drugs and weapons, i saw my buddy whose a 140 pound doorman put a guy who was itleast 290 pounds through a table head first, just messed him up, alot of nightclubs now arnt' hiring big steroid monkey's alot of them our hiring guys out of mma gyms to be doormen now, cause big steroid monkey's only have size were as these guys who train out of mma gyms and compete can drop anyone cause they train every day in true combat

and no its not a myth pushed on students, thanks to ufc and other mma organisations we got to see what worked and what didn't in the 90's were you saw kung fu world champions getting destroyed by ncaa wrestlers and by ninja 6th degree getting killed by muay thai fighters, thats how mma evolved and why mma consists of muay thai boxing ji jitsu wrestling judo

but kung fu and ninjitsu and this other stuff doesn't work in a street fight thats true

Ninjitsu doesnt work ? lol...you obviously are confused between "sport" martial arts and true combat arts. Ninjitsu in it's pure form is a pure killing art battlefild proven in ancient Japan. on the battlefield there are no rules, there is no banned strikes or banned weapons....UFC is and always will be a rules driven "sport" it is not combat...UFC refused to let the Dog Brothers (stick fighting) get involved with UFC because they thought it was "too extreme"....lol.. So much for UFC being a hardcore art..."sticks are too brutal"... Do a google on Dog Brothers UFC you'll see the official UFC letter,

A complete combat art requires knowledge of hands free combat, vital strking points on the body, ground fighting, fighting mutiples, strategy, tactics, weaponry skills bladed/non bladed, formation fighting etc...The object is to Destroy or incaacitate the enemy in the fast most effective way...this may mean breaking joints, chopping tendons/muscles, gouging eyes.

Krav Maga also may be effective but it's been developed by copying/ripping-off/incorporating things from other martial arts..it's not a pure art it has no real history..

There are very few "real" combat arts, and even fewer teachers who will be willing to teach you due to their secretive nature.

Anyway there is no point in arguing over such things...Bottom line is everyone should learn how to defend themselves should the need arise, so get yourselves involved in learning an art.