bowing to sants

kam1825

ok forget about bowing to sants.

i went to the program in memory for the chotay sahibjahaday at Guru Nanak Sikh college in Hayes. There was Sant Singh Maskin doing fantastic katha. After he had finished however loads of people were bowing to him and touching his feet. He never said anything to them.

Now what do people think about that?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not insulting him i respect him as much as any other Sant or Sadhu. According to Baba Amar Singh Ji they state that Sant Singh Maskin is one with God and a pooran sant.

I was one of those who touched their blessed ffet but many of you complain about people who use the term sant or baba gettting people to pay obesience to their feet however i was just stating that this also happens with all great vidiarthees.

• 2 years later...

i am not insulting him i respect him as much as any other Sant or Sadhu. According to Baba Amar Singh Ji they state that Sant Singh Maskin is one with God and a pooran sant.

I was one of those who touched their blessed ffet but many of you complain about people who use the term sant or baba gettting people to pay obesience to their feet however i was just stating that this also happens with all great vidiarthees.

I've only met 3 Sants and i've always said 'Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh' as the Guru instructed! That has much more meaning than bowing to to a Sant!

GURU RAMDAS JI SAID HIMSELF THAT

''JAN NANAK DHOOR MANGE TIS JAN KI JO AAP JAPEY AVREH NAAM JAPAVE''

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1152

AND WOT THE SAINTS (SANTS ) DO???

''SANT JAPAVE NAAM''

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5132

AISI KIRPA MOHE KARO

SANTEH CHARAN HAMOARO MATHA

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3125

....gosh this topic longg!!...sorry couldnt read all posts...

... my mate had some people come down..and they are named as saints..i wouldnt want to mention the name of them but when they enterred the house suddenly everyone ..including the ones who never seen these saints before starting doing a matha tekh and everything...

.....maybe they are siants as i couldnt tell..but to me it was jsut sooo out of placee...so i just said " waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh" regardless of whether they DOO say fateh :) @ ...

think nw days people who do have pyar and devition..not saying that they dnt....but do get classed as saint to easilyy..i mean nw in india u see a saint in every bhind or sumat!!...(lol funy ive got one in my pind in india..da funy ting is he wasnt even there but his his foto was n was told to bw dwn the foto n ask for whatever i wanted!) wacko.gif

true as someone said its like 1 out of 100 or something....hard to realise which one is the true saint!..but as ppl said they give it away by the way they act...biggest cluee.....HOUMAII!!!

u lot are all thick lol

hahaha

guru ji has wrote them selves in the guru granth sahib

"safal ooh mata sant namascaras" ang 191

peaple who bow to sants there forhead is safal

no need for me to say more

This shabad is about Guru and Prabh. To use it to fool people into bowing to ur derawala is mahapaap equal to that of masands and meenas, andd dheermulleas, etc.

You tools have ruined the Panth.