Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee at ur home ??

Do you have Prakash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji at your home?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Prakash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji at your home?

• No
    • Yes

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Since I was born we have lived with maharaj's parkaash at home. The Beer was given to us by Bhai Rama Singh Ji :wub:

I don't think I could live without guru maharaj's parkaash at home, because I am so used to waking up and doing guru ji's darshan and when you want a moment of peace, sitting in guru maharaj ji's charan in the room doing simran or kirtan is just the perfect way to unwind...

I think all gursikh families that can do maharaj's sewa should try keeping maharaj's parkaash at home, because I cannot describe the feeling you get when you have guru maharaj ji there at all times.

I myself realised how important guru maharaj ji's parkaash was to me when I had to move out and live by myself without guru maharaj's parkaash. I couldn't handle it and quit a pretty good job just so I could be home with guru ji and sangat.

Some say 'home is where the heart is'. I say, home is where guru sahib is!

Bhull Chuk Maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

For having guru jee at home. Space is a big issue, ususally not enough. If you make a manjee that is big enough like the size of a bed. You can do both prakash and sukhasan on one manjee. This also leaves a bit or room to move and sit in the room

Yeah sure veerjee.. I see nothing wrong in it.. When we used to live in an apartment, we were in that situation..

How does the prakash and sukhasan of guru ji is managed when someone is out of town for a week or for few days??

Please answer no.gif

Well all u can do is keep guru sahib jee in resting place and while u come backdo ardas and follow the daily routine. But when you are home, then ONE MUst do sukhasan and parkash of guru sahib jee... my views blush.gif

on certain gurpurabs, a hand written version of maharaj is taken out from the akal takhat and then placed onto palki sahib, carried to darbar sahib. but on normal days, theres a printed version of maharaj. the question i'd like to know, do they do prakash of maharaj, and where is the hand written version of maharaj kept???? (obvious they do prakash, but where exactly is maharaj kept i.e. which place at darbar sahib????), anyone know????