Sign in to follow this  
g5johal

Girls Marry Paggwalle Mundeh

Girls not marrying paggwalle mundeh anymore I think this is a very bad thing for sikhi because men that wear paggs when they have children they will be keshdhari 60% of time time and when girls dnt marry paggwalle mundeh when they have children they do not make them keshdhari. I think this is a demise of sikhi because the gursikhi image is it not continuing.

Girls not marrying paggwalle mundeh anymore I think this is a very bad thing for sikhi because men that wear paggs when they have children they will be keshdhari 60% of time time and when girls dnt marry paggwalle mundeh when they have children they do not make them keshdhari. I think this is a demise of sikhi because the gursikhi image is it not continuing.

Ya , I know . Ghor Kaljug . Keshadhari and paggwale munde will have to be one step ahead than shorn sheeps ( monne ). Pagg only adds to beauty and personality of a male . We just need to carry it properly in modern era.

I think this is a demise of sikhi because the gursikhi image is it not continuing.

This is something alot of deluded Punjabi Sikh youth say. Guru Gobind Singh Jee said "Raaj Karega Khalsa Akee Rehe Na Koee". Because the Khalsa is the very image of VaheGuru himself nothing can stop it.

When the Khanda of Naam will strike we will see people become Amritdharis in lakhs and crores. It only takes one Gurmukh Sant Brahmgiani Khalsa to do alot of Naam Simran and baptise thousands.

Cant blame kuriya for this. Its up to paghwale mundeh to sort themselves out, grow a backbone and behave like proper men. No point moaning about how life is so unfair and you cant get a job or a woman etc...

Noones gonna give you anything on a plate, you gotta go out there and prove that your the best and if you dont marry a proper sardar you are losing out.

Dont play the victim card. Lots of Singhs have no problems getting married and have beautiful wives and beautiful kids.

Cant blame kuriya for this. Its up to paghwale mundeh to sort themselves out, grow a backbone and behave like proper men. No point moaning about how life is so unfair and you cant get a job or a woman etc...

Noones gonna give you anything on a plate, you gotta go out there and prove that your the best and if you dont marry a proper sardar you are losing out.

Dont play the victim card. Lots of Singhs have no problems getting married and have beautiful wives and beautiful kids.

Being a girl, I agree with everything on this post.

What? loads of girls marry guys with paghs.

Some of the most beautiful girls i know have gone out with and married guys with paghs, I don't see singhs having any problems at all marrying girls.

Dont worry so much about women. The right one will come into your life. One of my kesdhari friends was at Bhangra practice. One gurl suggested that he date this one gurl also on the team. The other gurl was like I dont date guys with turbans. My friend was utterly shocked! We later found she was talking to some Muslim friend that was on the team. The gurl almost dated some Muslim guy. He felt bad for a few minutes. We had a chat that who cares what those gurls do or say; its their loss. Hes happy and found a gurl that likes him for who he is, and yes he still does wear a turban. Turbans are something different that women find attractive. No offense but most Indian dudes, espcially without turbans look the same. Not much variation in style or personality. They do and act the same way. Use your turban to your advantage. Make it part of ur idenity, and make sure people see it. In a sense own who you are! PM me if you want some more information on mindset.

Best,

kuthaman

THIS IS WHY GIRLS DONT WANNA MARRY SINGHS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duys-yUcXyA

That vid is aload of bs. Where does singhrow live? Anywhere singhs live they run things there not sacred and we all stick together. At school (leicester 80s -90s never no) kalas or muslim or hindus or whites messed bullied with singhs. They knew the score. At school all sikhs looked !fter each other all (most were mone), never let anyone bully a sardar. They were the face of our quam.

That vid is aload of bs. Where does singhrow live? Anywhere singhs live they run things there not sacred and we all stick together. At school (leicester 80s -90s never no) kalas or muslim or hindus or whites messed bullied with singhs. They knew the score. At school all sikhs looked !fter each other all (most were mone), never let anyone bully a sardar. They were the face of our quam.

That might be true where you are at gurdssingh veerji but where I'm at, we have a lot of "Singhs" who are pappus. They keep getting bullied and usually they get frustrated and decide to cut thier hair. Like thats gonna make them stronger. But yeah we have a lot of boys like that.

It doesn't matter if a girl marries someone with a pagg or without, dw.

why worry when everything is in hukum of waheguru.

Hukum rajai chalna nanak likia nal

So everything is in his hukum so if girls marry someone without a pagg it is akal puraks mauj and same goes vice versa.

Also marriage is even preordained, if waheguru has written that you are going to get married to someone then you will regardless of having a pagg or not.

Its not black and white. Paghwale munde complain that its girls and alot of girls complain that its the mundeh. Both are right.

A friend of mine, a sikh girl, suggested someone for me (i am a keshdhari) but then questioned if it was worth it as she said some girls have complexes about singhs. These were her own words. Girls are to blame alot of the time, of course they are.

It is particularly difficult for mundeh with pagris and dhari. Alot of trimmed bearded paghwale mundeh have no problem finding partners. I have seen this. However, dhari wale do, this is fact.

• Downvote 1

The in-between guys have it hardest. If you're a proper Gursikh Singh, there are proper Gursikh kuria out there. If you're a mona, then you have plenty of 'monia' out there.

The in between guys who are kesadhari, and will range from religious to non-religious, from trimmers to sabat soorat, these guys will have problems. They may want a certain type of girl, but she may lean towards monay, while the Gursikh kuri is out of their reach.

I have honestly never seen Singhs having problems getting hitched from my neck of the woods. In between guys, yes, have seen them go after those not interested in them.

The in-between guys have it hardest. If you're a proper Gursikh Singh, there are proper Gursikh kuria out there. If you're a mona, then you have plenty of 'monia' out there.

The in between guys who are kesadhari, and will range from religious to non-religious, from trimmers to sabat soorat, these guys will have problems. They may want a certain type of girl, but she may lean towards monay, while the Gursikh kuri is out of their reach.

I have honestly never seen Singhs having problems getting hitched from my neck of the woods. In between guys, yes, have seen them go after those not interested in them.

Thats spot on!

I am in no way a gursikh singh at all. However, i do look it. Only because i dont trim my beard and keep it open. Everyone thinks I am ultra religious when I am not. I have seen mona who are more religious than me. But I dont want to trim my beard because it is the way how it should be, not from a religious point of view as such but simply because I am a man. (Mind you, religiously this is one of the reasons we keep it anyway).

The only type of woman who would go for a man with my form is likely to be amritdhari which I cannot do because it will be a mismatch and also alot of amritdharis will only marry a fellow amritdhari. Girls that are suited to me in terms of level of religiousness and personality, they dont want to go for me because of my beard.