New Interview 1 Day Before Bluestar 1984

These videos have made my month!!!!

Sant Ji is just so amazing!

The bit at around 7 mins on the 7th video, where the swami says that if sant ji had seen the 1947 riots he would have cried ... the singh straight away says "Sant Ji is not in the habit of crying" !!

Sant Ji then goes on to say that even if you were to chop off our heads, we wouldnt cry, if you skinned us we wouldnt cry, etc etc, he says its you other people who are in the habit of crying!

The swami presses by saying not even if a child was bein drowned? Sant ji says if i saw that i wouldnt stand there crying id pull him out. Swami again says that sant cant be everywhere and cant always save everyone. sant ji says that if his arms were tied and he was powerless to help then he would accept the will of god and still not cry, but if his arms were open then he would deal death to the person drowing the child!! what is the point in crying?

at 9.50 the swami mentions mohand das gandhi (aka ma hat ma gandhi) and sant ji says, 'oh shad pareh, eh mahatma gandhi nu lei ferda"

And this is further evidence that Sant Ji and the singhs were not just hot headed villagers, but educated and calm, level headed people who knew how to discuss and debate.

I love the way that Sant Ji had to keep telling the swammi to have respect and to listen to other peoples views!! he had to teach the swami how to have a discussion lol i loved it!

VJKK VJKF

Done... http://www.youtube.com/user/Hukam1

VJKK VJKF

What an amazing find. Sant ji had some very intelligent translators/debaters around them.

Does anybody know who they were and what happened to them?

I also wonder what came of this Swami's attempt to bring Indira Ghandi to Amritsar to debate with Sant ji and the Singhs as they seemed very for the idea of an open debate.

I feel a lot more pyaar and satkaar for Sant Jee after watching these 3 newly uploaded videos that were God knows where for the past 26 plus years. These should be shown to all those Indians as well who think negatively about him. The way in which Sant Jee rebutted all unnecessary logics from the Swami was just amazing. Please make sure to watch all 3 videos fully.