The Colour Black And Sikhism

Was looking for something online and came across the link bellow. Halfway down the writer talks about the colour black :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/khalsa_unit/4314823881/

Now i know of a sant/mahapursh who is not keen on people wearing this colour.

I also know we as sikhs do not belive in the usuall bhaman crap and hocus pocus stuff.

So what are people views on this ??

Black Colour is Color of Muslims. Black color is Color of Ignorance. Khalsa color are only Blue,Kesari,White. Guruji never allowed Khalsa to Wear Balck Especially on Head as Dastaar or Dhumalla.

Many of the self made clever clogs who like to panic/confuse Sikhs use the Muslim hysteria on colours very often for blue too. Blue has also been slated by many wearers of white by labeling it a muslim colour. Ironically, I see most muslims going to mosque in white more than any other colours.

Show me Any Picture of Guru Sahibaan or Sahibzadey wearing Black Color Dhumalla or Dastaar.

I find the Sikh colour debate a strange circular argument....and see little benefit in this argument.

Paintings of Guru Sahibs are artists impressions and more than often confuse Sikhs. There are paintings of our Guru sahibs with ear rings, topis, tilaks, wearing colours such as green (which surely more "islamic" than black or blue) and red which are can be contradictory to Sikhi.

I think these arguments stem from marginalising individual groups within the Kaum who may adopt a certain colour as their uniform, such as black by the original Akali Dals, blue by the Nihang Dal and white by the Sant Sampardas. What about the current soldiers of various armies wear khaki or green as part of their uniform?

As an individual, I personally see little issue in the colour worn despite being dragged down by other individuals who like to have a pop at dastar colours. As a disciple of my Guru I feel privileged and blessed to wear my Black, Blue, White, Orange and even... Khaki, Brown, Beige, Yellow, Grey dastar...

Funnily enough, when I see a whole group of Muslim men standing outside the mosque all dressed in white from head to toe and I remember a heated debate I got myself into with an elder Sikh in Soho Road Gurdwara because I wore a blue bana ...he was adament that blue is the colour of islam and white is the colour of the Khalsa, strangely enough I have never seen a muslim wearing blue to the mosque.